Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (333819 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
holuwakore:
please how do we get to the test venue tomorrow?
same here..
coming from yaba
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Missyolanda: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi... Pls can u help me with deloitte past questions? I have the test tomorrow
Jesusbaby49:

Hi, please do you still have samples of deloitte test questions.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haywhizzy21(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone know if delliote test is in batches,, or everybody will write by 8am ?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Darmmiiee(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2018
haywhizzy21:
Does anyone know if delliote test is in batches,, or everybody will write by 8am ?
Mine is by 12pm

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sheygz: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please anyone who has written the aptitude test for 8 a.m. or who is yet to write should please brief us on how it went
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nawa o. This one nobody is here. It's like d test no gree una talk. Nigeria sef. Close to 1000 candidates and d maths just worsened everything. God dey shaa so we shouldn't lose hope.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sheygz: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Please people who wrote the aptitude test for Deloitte yesterday should please brief us on the objective, essay and probably current affairs section
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
sheygz:
Please people who wrote the aptitude test for Deloitte yesterday should please brief us on the objective, essay and probably current affairs section
the objective was maths, English and inductive reasoning. For d English it comprised of comprehension passage, synonyms, and sentence completion. For d maths just read anything u can lay ur hands on. Essay : current problems in the country. Current affairs : presidents and prime ministers of countries, countries their capital and currency. Organizations and their slogan, acronyms etc. Then inductive reasoning was diagrams
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sheygz: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
How many obj questions and how many hours to answer both obj and essay ?
Chukwumapromise:
the objective was maths, English and inductive reasoning. For d English it comprised of comprehension passage, synonyms, and sentence completion. For d maths just read anything u can lay ur hands on. Essay : current problems in the country. Current affairs : presidents and prime ministers of countries, countries their capital and currency. Organizations and their slogan, acronyms etc. Then inductive reasoning was diagrams
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by bamijayy: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Okay guys, so I'm going to drop this here so that future applicants could learn from it. From the Deloitte aptitude test on Saturday, these are my deductions.
The test has 5 parts: numerical/quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, diagrammatic reasoning, current affairs and essay.
Numerical reasoning - This was the toughest part of the test. It is not the normal "I fit use my brain solve this one" kind of question. You must have PREPARED ADEQUATELY (note the emphasis). Questions on equations of lines, circles, parabola and some core mathematics. Truth is, you could prepare for it with any good GMAT material with medium-to-high level difficulty questions. So practice, practice and don't stop practicing cox it's going to pay off.
Verbal reasoning - This was like the comforting part of the test. Questions on antonyms, synonyms, comprehension passages and word correction. You could scale through this section without so much preparations except your English/vocabulary needs more polishing.
Diagrammatic Reasoning - there were just about 5 questions in this section and it was lumped with the verbal reasoning section. The questions were not hard-twist. Pretty straightforward.
Current affairs- all sorts cropped up in this section. It was fill in the gaps. Names of countries, their capitals, currencies, their presidents/leaders, slogans of Telecomm companies and banks, full meaning of abbreviations such as IBRD, EFCC, UNDP etc., francophone, Anglophone and lusophone countries In Africa, names if certain ministers in nigeria such as finance, education., largest producer-country of certain items like cocoa, cassava
Essay - two topics were given. Choose 1. Questions bordered mainly on socio-economic issues such as population. My question was on the implication of a large Nigerian population. My advice is brush up your writing skills. In addition, try to write in a way that captures your audience/reader. Bring in facts/statistics into your work (such as current population according to so and so last census), be analytical (scratch deep into the topic and score points in this section. Look at the issue from both sides. For instance the implication of a large Nigerian population could be both positive and negative), you could recommend policies if need be. In all, just express yourself in simple logical tenses but yet in an intelligent manner.

There were different question types so the person sitting next to you may most likely not have the same questions as you. The verbal, numerical and diagrammatic total 50 questions. Current affairs was 20 questions. All 5 parts were written in 2 hours. You may want to carry a wristwatch. Also don't bother asking peeps here for Deloitte Past questions cox there is hardly any. Just get a good GMAT material and prepare with it. Wish you all the best fam.

P.S. - I apologise for the long narrative but I know how frustrating it is when you are trying to prepare for a test and you have no pointers. Hence, my detailed post.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sheygz: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Bless you!
bamijayy:
Okay guys, so I'm going to drop this here so that future applicants could learn from it. From the Deloitte aptitude test on Saturday, these are my deductions.
The test has 5 parts: numerical/quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, diagrammatic reasoning, current affairs and essay.
Numerical reasoning - This was the toughest part of the test. It is not the normal "I fit use my brain solve this one" kind of question. You must have PREPARED ADEQUATELY (note the emphasis). Questions on equations of lines, circles, parabola and some core mathematics. Truth is, you could prepare for it with any good GMAT material with medium-to-high level difficulty questions. So practice, practice and don't stop practicing cox it's going to pay off.
Verbal reasoning - This was like the comforting part of the test. Questions on antonyms, synonyms, comprehension passages and word correction. You could scale through this section without so much preparations except your English/vocabulary needs more polishing.
Diagrammatic Reasoning - there were just about 5 questions in this section and it was lumped with the verbal reasoning section. The questions were not hard-twist. Pretty straightforward.
Current affairs- all sorts cropped up in this section. It was fill in the gaps. Names of countries, their capitals, currencies, their presidents/leaders, slogans of Telecomm companies and banks, full meaning of abbreviations such as IBRD, EFCC, UNDP etc., francophone, Anglophone and lusophone countries In Africa, names if certain ministers in nigeria such as finance, education., largest producer-country of certain items like cocoa, cassava
Essay - two topics were given. Choose 1. Questions bordered mainly on socio-economic issues such as population. My question was on the implication of a large Nigerian population. My advice is brush up your writing skills. In addition, try to write in a way that captures your audience/reader. Bring in facts/statistics into your work (such as current population according to so and so last census), be analytical (scratch deep into the topic and score points in this section. Look at the issue from both sides. For instance the implication of a large Nigerian population could be both positive and negative), you could recommend policies if need be. In all, just express yourself in simple logical tenses but yet in an intelligent manner.

There were different question types so the person sitting next to you may most likely not have the same questions as you. The verbal, numerical and diagrammatic total 50 questions. Current affairs was 20 questions. All 5 parts were written in 2 hours. You may want to carry a wristwatch. Also don't bother asking peeps here for Deloitte Past questions cox there is hardly any. Just get a good GMAT material and prepare with it. Wish you all the best fam.

P.S. - I apologise for the long narrative but I know how frustrating it is when you are trying to prepare for a test and you have no pointers. Hence, my detailed post.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by sheygz: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Please anyone who was asked different essay question should please share to us.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
sheygz:
Please anyone who was asked different essay question should please share to us.
Any news yet? This room is too quiet.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Any news yet?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by testprep: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Check out www.testprepweb.com for questions in GMAT, current affairs, public service rules etc. in CBT format (timed, instant results, and answer review).

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Adechrist1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
tunemike:
Any news yet? This room is too quiet.
@Tunemike, you dey here too? lol. How was your interview at workforce bro?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Adechrist1:

@Tunemike, you dey here too? lol. How was your interview at workforce bro?
I dey evrrywhere oo....
It was great bro..Had job fair yesterday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Adechrist1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
tunemike:

I dey evrrywhere oo....
It was great bro..Had job fair yesterday.

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, wasn't invited for the job fair. But got an offer from another coy. Wish you all the best bro
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Adechrist1:

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, wasn't invited for the job fair. But got an offer from another coy. Wish you all the best bro
which coy?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Adechrist1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
tunemike:
which coy?
Zedvance limited
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by emexodoms: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Is test result out? Deloitte test last month
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
emexodoms:
Is test result out? Deloitte test last month
nope bro. I don't think so
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Harrison2500: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mail drops
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tuvae(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
They finally did their worst. All this Big4 sha. Thank God, my God will never reject me. I refuse to give up

3 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Tioluwaniyin: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Success in your future endeavors bro. Keep believing �
tuvae:
They finally did their worst. All this Big4 sha. Thank God, my God will never reject me. I refuse to give up

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Tioluwaniyin: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Anyone gotten a success mail from Deloitte? All the people I've heard from so far have been regret mails and I'm still yet to get any mail from them

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by holuwakore(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tioluwaniyin:
Anyone gotten a success mail from Deloitte? All the people I've heard from so far have been regret mails and I'm still yet to get any mail from them
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
No mail from my end yet sad
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Guess all regret mails have been sent.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Harrison2500:
Mail drops
is it a success or regret mail?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Harrison2500: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
tunemike:
is it a success or regret mail?
Regret mail from two of my friends
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Harrison2500:

Regret mail from two of my friends
Hmm..all is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (106) (Reply)

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.