Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! (4697 Views)

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by MrCork17: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
If only black women can learn to smile more often and QUIT the attitude.  Ok, when waz the last time you saw a black woman smile?  never!

All they want is moiney to buy weave (no oofeincese)
angry

Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by Dyt(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
shouts
cork u drunk again
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by MrCork17: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dyt:

shouts
cork u drunk again

DYT <<<<<<< Another angry black woman. She couldnt even say: Good afternoon Mr Cork, how are you! undecided
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by iyatrustee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
ooops! cork never pai? grin grin
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
So this cOrkY nigerian is still alive, smh
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by Sugardiva(f): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
A thread that isnt worth a reply. *yawning*
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by MrCork17: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

A thread that isnt worth a reply. *yawning*

Sugardiva <<<<<  Sadly she aint all that (another angry black woman) undecided
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Mscheew as usual.
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by MrCork17: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Mscheew as usual.

freecocoa<<<<< Is it natural for all Nigerian females to look angry everyday? cry
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^Is it that you like acting silly or that you are really siily? undecided
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by uniqueren(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

i dnt think there shd be room for 'acting' there. i think he is

mr cork, well the more you keep bashing black women, the more conscious you become to the fact that you are a black man wink wink wink wink
quit the attitude, who knows you might just become white grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by slimyem: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
corky's real beautiful woman is below not the above

Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by MrCork17: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2012
uniqueren:

i dnt think there shd be room for 'acting' there. i think he is

mr cork, well the more you keep bashing black women, the more conscious you become to the fact that you are a black man wink wink wink wink
quit the attitude, who knows you might just become white grin grin grin grin grin

uniqueren <<<<< Is it illegal for black women to be nice? to smile? to act like ladys? to have sense of humour? Cant u people just learn from the white woman? (no oofeinsesese) angry
Re: Revealed: The Most Beautiful Woman In The World! by MrCork17: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

**the average black woman wakes up in the morning, streches, yawns and then the first male that walks pass: SHE GIVES HIM A DIRTY LOOK (typical)*** undecided

(1)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be Jealous Of Him Hanging Out With Other Girls / SEE UKWU: Ceo Dancers Ezinne & Nqobile Put Their Hot Bikini Body On Display / 7 Evil Consequences Of Having A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.