Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? (3565 Views)

Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To? / When Do You Listen To Christian Songs / Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by crossman9(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
ok Jesus never sold a thing he gave for free the whole bible teaches this about Jesus imagine if Jesus said you can't get heal until you pay me money that is much like he is saying about Jesus but was a carpenter and he must have made money out of the family business they run? Judas was the accountant that was the brother of Jesus

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
In the spirit of Xmas, and all things naughty

Bump..
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by FXKing2012(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
They both speak d truth
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Mbuk: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Without spending much time. I will vote for joeagbaje. He talks the truth from God'skin words while others talk logic or what is call philosophy
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Gombs(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2014
i had to resurrect this page... i find it hillarious and worthy of review after all these years...

now, shall we mark transcript? grin grin
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Gombs(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Goshen360:

Well, for me, I am a teacher of God's truth. The truth is Christian teachings and sound doctrines are water down today. I am not hear to boast but I want to tell everyone here that, [size=20pt]when God gave me a mandate to His truth, God said to be, I should not look at the face of men but rather speak the truth in season. [/size] Here is what God said to me from His word, Mark 12:14 (NIV),

They came to him and said, "Teacher, we know you are a man of integrity. You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?

Many people have swallowed lies, heresies, and doctrines being preached by demons on the pulpit. Take a loot at this:

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 2 tim. 4:3 (NIV)

But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Peter 2:1 (NIV)

Notice in 2 Peter 2:1. There was false prophets among the people of old BUT in our days, there will be FALSE TEACHERS.

I personally do not disregard or discredit my friend and brother, Joagbage because "Paul plants and Appolos" waters, to all the glory of God. We promote God's kingdom. However, As a teacher of God's word, WE CANNOT EXPLAIN SCRIPTURES WITH OUR HEAD KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, IDEAS OR USING VAIN WORDS BUT RATHER INTERPRET SCRIPTURES WITH SCRIPTURES. This is where Christianity has missed it and we have all sorts of different doctrines and yet we read same bible. The problem lies in our interpretation. God cannot mis-lead us if we allow scriptures to interpret itself and this is the method have was taught in my bible school and this is what am doing.

God bless you all.  

hmmm Goshen.. 2 years down the line, what happened?

can i highlight some of what you said which of course is part of 'God gave you a mandate' in these two years?

And ummmm...u r not a teacher of God's truth... a pundit would best fit wink
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by kuss: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
joe teaching are not for babe
they are for the spiritually matured

4 Likes

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Busybody2(f): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Not that conversant with this section, but briefly glossing through both profiles, one of this two gentleman needs to back away from what the Holy Bible states in 1st Timothy as profane and idle babbling and unproductive communication, whilst the other gentleman Joeagbaje is on the right path with his 1st Corinthians stance of "saying we are for Peter, for Paul or Apollo, is Christ divided, did they not proclaim the message and salvation if Christ..."
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by LambanoPeace: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
kuss: joe teaching are not for babe
they are for the spiritually matured

Very true...
Goshen fell like lightening over the years....he should be very grateful for the data nairaland lost.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by PastorKun(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Joagbaje years down the line is still yet to repent, he remains a fraudulent and notorious twister of the gospel.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by BabaGnoni: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
LambanoPeace:
Very true...
Goshen fell like lightening over the years....he should be very grateful for the data nairaland lost.

[img]http://postimg.org/image/80ujz1f8f/[/img]
...he should be very grateful for a mere only 6-MONTHS data nairaland lost
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
The Spirit of GOD and not MAN !
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Gombs(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
BabaGnoni:

[img]http://postimg.org/image/80ujz1f8f/[/img]
...he should be very grateful for a mere only 6-MONTHS data nairaland lost

he made a special monumental blunder within dat time frame...notable of it is when he said the new creation came at the cross,n not after d resurection.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by osaroodion(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
PastorKun: Joagbaje years down the line is still yet to repent, he remains a fraudulent and notorious twister of the gospel.
u of all people saying this? U should know by now that we don't take u serious. U need to go back to the basics.

2 Likes

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by PastorKun(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
osaroodion: u of all people saying this? U should know by now that we don't take u serious. U need to go back to the basics.

How will you take me seriously when I am exposing the the fraud in your sect I would forever remain a thorn in your flesh until you repent from your evil ways.

1 Like

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by osaroodion(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
PastorKun:
How will you take me seriously when I am exposing the the fraud in your sect I would forever remain a thorn in your flesh until you repent from your evil ways.
fraud? A thorn in my flesh? Funny dude. Arguing with u is a waste of my time n Mb. God help u

2 Likes

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by PastorKun(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
osaroodion: fraud? A thorn in my flesh? Funny dude. Arguing with u is a waste of my time n Mb. God help u

Good riddance to bad rubbish, who begged you to address my posts in the first instance

1 Like

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by BabaGnoni: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gombs:

he made a special monumental blunder within dat time frame...

notable of it is when he said the new creation came at the cross, n not after d resurrection.

oic...
Please may I know why and how you arrived at and concluded that "the new creation did not come at the cross"?
Also, please can I have the scripture(s) to perform a Berean on what you based "new creation came after the resurrection" on?

No altercations, just want to gain an understanding of this stance.
Thank you Gombs in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Gombs(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
BabaGnoni:

oic...
Please may I know why and how you arrived at and concluded that "the new creation did not come at the cross"?
Also, please can I have the scripture(s) to perform a Berean on what you based "new creation came after the resurrection" on?

No altercations, just want to gain an understanding of this stance.
Thank you Gombs in advance.

Go to google cache...and extract the Word of Faith thread...page 7 I think...knock urself out

Let's not derail wink
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by BabaGnoni: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gombs:
Go to google cache...and extract the Word of Faith thread...page 7 I think...knock urself out

Let's not derail wink

^^^
It hasn't gotten to that
That's why I first said "No altercations..." don't knock yourself out
Thanks all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by mployer(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
I think Joe has more profound knowledge and experience in the ways of God and the personality of a true Christian than Goshen.

Goshen too is good but he applies logic sometimes to drive home his point.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Busybody2(f): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
mployer: I think Joe has more profound knowledge and experience in the ways of God and the personality of a true Christian than Goshen.

Goshen too is good but he applies logic sometimes to drive home his point.

Succinctly stated cool cool cool
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by mployer(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
Busybody2:

Succinctly stated cool cool cool
sister there is no room for logic in the things of God. They are spiritual info and spiritually discerned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With All Of The Different Religions, How Can I Know Which One Is Correct? / Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud / Are Nigerian Pastors More Of Scammers Than Men Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.