Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday (1146 Views)

Use These Search Strings In G#oo*gle And Get Tons Of Edu And Gov Backlinks / Web Design, Wats Ur Price? / Webmasters- nairaland's Spam Police Keeps Flagging Posts As Spams And Hiding Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Timileyin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
What is happening about the new website we saw on sunday and when will it be activated
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Seun(m): 1:08am On Mar 01, 2012
People don't want it, so what can I do? I'm not foolish enough to force change on people.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Timileyin(m): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2012
People made their comments and we all had different opinions, why not adopt the Yahoo and Facebook system, give an option for us to choose our look and feel in versions since it both runs the same database, you can call it the beta version for now, that version was very nice on mobile. People don’t like change and takes time to adopt. Please don’t let them pull us back.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Seun(m): 3:36am On Mar 01, 2012
We may end up doing that. I feel maintaining more than one look is not the way to go.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 01, 2012
Make we dey use this one dey go abeg, just tweak it a bit.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2012
Seun, people take time to adjust to new things. The facebook timeline for instance is taking me time to adjust to. I support these guys that say we should use the two.
Google analytics too, it took me time to adjust to the new one despite the fact that it is loaded with new fantastic features. So i guess it is like that.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Slyr0x: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2012
Sadly I was only able to view the Beta test on my fone and it did seem nice. . .

But going through the "Whaddyu think about the New NL" thread, one would think the New NL is no way near what we have presently.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by yamakuza: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
Any luck with getting GUI Designers to touch up NL2?

Or the antipathy goes beyond the look and feel on a PC?

If only they knew what it cost to develop that beta! All that work for nothing?

Worst case, float it under a new domain name and compete with yourself!

Who better to compete with you than you?
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Seun(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
@yamakuza: Competing with Nairaland is something even I do not look forward to. :-)
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by yamakuza: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2012
In that case, you might settle for this then?

->

Seun:

We may end up doing that. I feel maintaining more than one look is not the way to go.

as per the multiple looks, the only thing unique about NL right now is the color scheme and favicon, IMO, [s]and both can easily be ported to the new site[/s].

(the most unique thing about GOOG is the way they color their logo, and Yahoo's is the way theirs is lettered.

I dont think its about their site layout.)

All that effort simply cannot be allowed to waste.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Timileyin(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2012
Nigerian's hate change! Pls don't let them limit you. O
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by enquirydon: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2012
@seun let us see it 2
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by yamakuza: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2012
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Timileyin(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
I searched nl2.nairaland.com on google and one of the major key words was church of satan in nigeria, How come?
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by yamakuza: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
Hmmn. Is Seun Illuminati? cool
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Timileyin(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
I think he needs to explain ooo http://informe.com/nl2.nairaland.com/ is the link
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Timileyin(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
500 Internal Server Error in nl2.nairaland.com, please note

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Seun(m): 2:49am On Mar 13, 2012
It's live!
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by Bubemi: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2012
Its perfect!
Thumbs up!
Re: Seun: Wats Up With The New nairaland Oo I Enjoyed It On Sunday by deeteeneey(f): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2012
I just love this new look.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Dedicated Server With This Recommendation / How Can Set Up Access To Download Ebooks From My Website / Website And Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.