Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 (6082 Views)

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Imt Enugu Post Ume 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by soma042(m): 8:27am On Feb 29, 2012
the violence erupted yesterday when the students got information that the school fees has been increased from 25000 to 55000 naira.
the student immedieatly storm inside the offices, and started breaking the school property. though they were intercepted by the men of the anti riot squrd immediatly.
i was driven at that particular time, i coudn't get the pics clear .

Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by soma042(m): 8:29am On Feb 29, 2012
the soldgers wsa haevly armed

Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Mynd44: 9:14am On Feb 29, 2012
I can see why you are protesting. All that money and you still can't spell SOLDIERS
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Konnektions146(m): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2012
^^^
lol
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

I can see why you are protesting. All that money and you still can't spell SOLDIERS

LWKMD grin
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by KINGwax(m): 9:35am On Feb 29, 2012
I think another reason he couldn't have spelled it properly was because he was DRIVEN BY not DRIVING BY.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by nwanioma(f): 9:44am On Feb 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
KINGwax:

I think another reason he couldn't have spelled it properly was because he was DRIVEN BY not DRIVING BY.
grin grin grin grin grin

I saw this topic and had some serious comments to make, I come here and see this now i can't stop laughing. And i can't even remember what i was going to say sef!
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by nwanioma(f): 9:46am On Feb 29, 2012
Sweet Jesus even the topic is spelt wrong sef! What the hell are we learning in school these days!
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 29, 2012
The reason he could not spell Squad well too was because he's is using BB, u know BB cant spell English verywell  grin
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by tardell007(m): 9:48am On Feb 29, 2012
imt no b school,
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 29, 2012
The reason he could not spell Squad well too was because he's using BB, u know BB cant spell English verywell grin
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by dozai: 9:54am On Feb 29, 2012
I don dey roll for ground self. Chai DAT IGBO BOY
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by sheyguy: 10:00am On Feb 29, 2012
I thought the SEners are rich people with lowest poverty rate. Why are they the most aggresive set here. 25k to 55k. What would av happened if it was increased to 250k like it was in LASU.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by blank(f): 10:07am On Feb 29, 2012
What makes u guys think he is a student? He was driving by and happened upon them. U guys need to comprehend what you read.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Emmxyl(m): 10:13am On Feb 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

soma042:

the soldgers wsa haevly armed

Na wah o!
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by stepo707: 10:14am On Feb 29, 2012
Olodo boy.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Mynd44: 10:30am On Feb 29, 2012
odiaero:

The reason he could not spell Squad well too was because he's is using BB, u know BB cant spell English verywell  grin
it is not just the spelling. He could not even compose.
Thank God for bullet-proof vests
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by xynerise: 10:32am On Feb 29, 2012
Pls guys stick to topic. grin. I no fit laugh I get cough.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by kristiansmart: 10:41am On Feb 29, 2012
I agree with you.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Mynd44: 10:57am On Feb 29, 2012
Stick to the topic? I am enjoying this one more. "I was driven"
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by mjconcept(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2012
sheyguy:

I thought the SEners are rich people with lowest poverty rate. Why are they the most aggresive set here. 25k to 55k. What would av happened if it was increased to 250k like it was in LASU.  
Guy LASU is a University and IMT is a Polytechnic.
dozai:

I don dey roll for ground self. Chai DAT IGBO BOY
How did u know he is an igbo boy think before u post.
blank:

What makes u guys think he is a student? He was driving by and happened upon them. U guys need to comprehend what you read.
Wise thought.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Ebenkay: 11:04am On Feb 29, 2012
hope d soldiers ar yet 2 release bullets?
Anyway education in nigeria now is very expensive, d way things ar goin in dis nation, very soon only d rich will b able 2 send their wards 2 sch.
U guys in IMT take heart and continue with ur studies as time waits 4 no man.
Also remember dat at d end of ur stay in sch, wen u start lukin 4 job, ur employers will give u age limit so dont waste any more tym.
Just try and focus on ur study n come out with gud grade.
Wish u all d best.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by mjconcept(m): 11:14am On Feb 29, 2012
tardell007:

imt no b school,
It not the school u attend makes u what u are rather it u yes ur very self that will make urself the person u want to be.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:18am On Feb 29, 2012
Nigeria is Doom embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by luckyz4rea(m): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2012
sure rite!
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by mjconcept(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2012
Ebenkay:

hope d soldiers ar yet 2 release bullets?
Anyway education in nigeria now is very expensive, d way things ar goin in dis nation, very soon only d rich will b able 2 send their wards 2 sch.
U guys in IMT take heart and continue with ur studies as time waits 4 no man.
Also remember dat at d end of ur stay in sch, wen u start lukin 4 job, ur employers will give u age limit so dont waste any more tym.
Just try and focus on ur study n come out with gud grade.
Wish u all d best.
Obasanjo don already told us so i no dey suprised.
Johnpaul2k2:

Nigeria is Doom  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I dont agree with u check American history.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by Ignatio(m): 11:29am On Feb 29, 2012
poster you are a disgrace to your instituition!!!
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by mjconcept(m): 11:31am On Feb 29, 2012
From the poster error i can say that he used a qwerty keyword like nokia e63,e5 etc or a computer but don't worry i understand  cos it happened to me the first i used a computer keyword.
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by olaezebala: 11:34am On Feb 29, 2012
Easy on the guy now. The guy no say na him school be that now. @OP no mind us o, no be as the sound for ear you write am? Sold-ger
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by mjconcept(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2012
olaezebala:

Easy on the guy now. The guy no say na him school be that now. @OP no mind us o, no be as the sound for ear you write am? Sold-ger
What is displayed here is called *BIGOTRISM*
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by ENEONWO(m): 12:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sullivan Chime is a gigantic punishment imposed on the people of Enugu state. The randy drunkard has failed. He earlier increased ESUT tuition from #28,000 to #125,000 but refuses to implement the minimum wage. For 5 years running, the lanky womaniser has done nothing for the state except rehabilitating some old roads in some part of Enugu urban, with countepart funding from the World Bank. He makes mass purchases of Nissan Sunny cabs for less than 2 million naira per unit, then gives on the basis of hire-purchase to poor indigenes. The operator are made to remit to the government over 3million naira in 3year, not considering tears & wears. Specific amounts are paid by the operator every week and if the operator defaults thrice, the cab would be taken from him and given to another person with a little subtraction, thereby making him loose all his previous efforts and giving more than 3million naira to the governor and his brother, Jide, who is the chairman of all government ventures. He has nothing in any other sector, except the fraudulent taxi scheme and road rehabilitation contracts only in Enugu urban. Its a pity
Re: Soldgers Clash With Student Of Imt Enugu As The Fees Has Been Increased To 55000 by SamMilla1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
Yep, the governor is a real womaniser and i wonder why the huge increase in school fees. What he does with the money is mystery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Intelligent Anf Brilliance / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) / Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship 2013/2014: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.