Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (12529 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Delaying Marriage Due To Family Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Mization(m): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
Wishing CC and Yogun a pleasant year and More fufilling ones to come.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by thehunted(m): 6:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday to my best nairalander.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chaircover you dey owe me something ooo
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday CC and Yogun.May God bless,enrich,multiply and keep you both.

Have lots of fun and kpekus!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ifyalways(f): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday CC and Yogun.May God bless,enrich,multiply and keep you both.

Have lots of fun and kpekus!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Zi: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday CC!
But 4 real, r u 21? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ada24: 7:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday to you Mrs CC

Very much respected and hope u enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Chinwem(f): 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy birthday dear! I dont know you personally but your comments on nairaland really make a lot of sense. God bless you and your family
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by MarcAnthon(m): 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
HBD

chaircover:

I am signing out now to follow Ifys good advice.  That one can never die even if I am 100  cool grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ojdollars(m): 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday to you Chaircover
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Wow!!! Happy birthday aunty CC! What a unique person u are! God continue to bless u and ur family, long life and prosperity, may u live to see ur childrens children!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Damysa(f): 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy b'day madam cc, wishing u many happy returns.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Mayflowa(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hey! Nice.
My very own CC. Happy Birthday to u. Now my wife won't miss this!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Madam CC, happy baiday oh. Abeg remain my own cake.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by armyofone(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Happy Birthday CC.

all this fake computer cake sef na jedi jedi tongue.
the best thing are real life jollof, fried rice, ofe ewu, egusi with dried fish and okporoko, snail stew with hot rice, moin moin made with ewe, ogbono with ezigbo Akpu, natural pounded yam with ofe okazi, yellow yam poundo with white soup, oxtail sauce, irish cream, smirnoff beef, ogoro, spicy stew with white rice, dodo, chin chin, buns, puff puff, meat pies and plenty more for the day bo.

life is good. Enjoy your day CC.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Freesia(f): 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
Today is the best day for sharing this
There aren't many like you around Aunt CC
Whether you are E-hugging or E-comforting or E-straightening Nairalanders out
or even simply being funny
Your warm touches everyone
I wish you every happiness
Happy Birthday!!

Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by oiseworld: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2012
chair cover, aso aga, apka oche.
Hapy birthday. Don't do wat u won't tell me.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by loveheaven(f): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2012
Happy Birthaday CC and Yogun. Long life and prosperity is yours in Jesus Name.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 01, 2012
chaircover:

Happy Birthday Yogun  kiss

Thanks everyone for your prayers and good wishes. God bless you all.

I've had a wonderful day. Ive had cards, gifts, a cake, just got back from a restaurant with Mr CC and I am on heaps of peoples BB DP's but the most important for me has been the love that my family, friends and of course my NL brothers and sisters have shown me.

I didnt get the X5, X6 or the X5.5 LOL but [s]Love is worth more than any car  . . . . . did I just say that[/s]  embarassed  I must be getting old LOL

I am signing out now to follow Ifys good advice.  That one can never die even if I am 100  cool grin

Good idea, ify always can be very generous. She offered me her own one week kpekus on my bday grin even though i know she still chopped more than me that week

Happy birthday CC. Lucky Mr CC, that man is wonderfully and highly blessed. Just imagine the amount of birthday gift money he saves in 4yrs. Kadry will do anything even give an arm to have a wife that celebrates her birthday once in every 4 yrs. just imagine how much he'd save in those four years after which he can only spend 30dollars on cards when next I celebrate it
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by LordReed(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2012
Happy Birthday ChairCover may the fabric of your covering be ever brighter and glorious. May your husband and children ever repose in well deserved confidence in you. Be Blessed today and always.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by mutter(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2012
Happy birthday madam Chaircover. I hope you have covered the day and shared it with your loved ones grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by pendo89(f): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2012
Hi CC.
I haven't interacted with you well enough but reading this thread makes me believe you are one great and beautiful person at heart.
I am wishing you a happy birthday, though belated. May your years be fruitful and blessed and continue being an inspiration to all both off and online.

Love from EA.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by nwanioma(f): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

Hi CC.
I haven't interacted with you well enough at all but reading this thread makes me believe you are one great and beautiful person at heart.
I am wishing you a happy birthday, though belated. May your years be fruitful and blessed and continue being an inspiration to all both off and online.

Love from EA.

Same her! Hope you enjoyed your day Immensely!
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by maclatunji: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

Hi CC.
I haven't interacted with you well enough but reading this thread makes me believe you are one great and beautiful person at heart.

Love from EA.

You need to get out of the Romance section more. cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by maclatunji: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2012
chaircover:

Thank you soooooo much everyone for your kind words and wishes  kiss kiss

Yogun my sister from another mother, hope you had a good day and we are both looking forward to the next proper birthday in a whopping 1459 days!  shocked grin

Moremi so with all your internet forming, you don’t know that leaplings only have ages in multiples of 4. So where did you get your 50 from? 

That’s why saga and Richy are always on your case. Oni rase  cool grin grin

Did I say Happy Birthday? Happy Birthday in Arrears grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2012
Happy belated birthday to you madam CC,i always knew you are a very rare,special,outstanding,unique and awesome kinda gem,you truly are a blessing to this place and please keep up the good work cos many people like myself gain a lot from your posts,your wisdom is amazingly inspiring,you remind me a lot about my mum. May your days be long and i wish you all the good things life has to offer,once again happy beautiful birthday ma.
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
Happy Birthday, Madam
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Outstrip(f): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Happy Birthday CC grin How old are you now. Talk true. grin grin grin May the blessings of the Lord overflow in your life. May everything you love and touch blossom in Jesus' Name. Amen o
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by Aparche(f): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hapi buff day madam CC, may u live long enuf to give ur invaluable advice 2 our children's children on nairaland grin
say amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) by ryom(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
Happy Birthday CC. More life to your years and years to your life! May you never grow old. May you see your children's children and their own children many generations ahead. Egba odun, odun kan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Like House-husbands? / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope? / Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.