Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. (8095 Views)

See What This Igbo-American Top Shot Is Attracting To Nigeria / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by ndidibabe(f): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2012
Alams, Dariye, Igbenedion, Ibru, Eras and co all have something in common with Ibori which is fraud but none of them suffered thesame fate with the latter. But who did the Ibori offend? The gods? I tried to google the name 'Ibori' this morning and i saw a couple of his mug shot! If i were to be Ndidi Ibori, a friend trying to check me in google will end up with some of Ibori's mug shot. What a blow  to the Ibori's Family!!!     
www.nairaland.com/attachments/648955_shame_ibori_jpg44678a8b3728f5b2c55c02d7e499b0be
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Lasinoh: 2:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
All the family is in jail in the UK. . .so which family are you referring to? cheesy
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Arosa(m): 2:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ibori is an International criminal that is why, he even committed fraud in UK.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Yorisb: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

All the family is in jail in the UK. . .so which family are you referring to? cheesy

Lmao!

I guess he meant his fellow criminals political family then. . cheesy
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by madprof(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
His being born alone is a dent to the Nigerian polity and peolple.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
And why are MOST of these past governors usually from the south-south? Are they the only governors that siphoned money? That says a lot about our people.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by kilandcure: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
what a shamefull posture
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by 2Mekus: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by moremi2008(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
Who put this poorly-written piece of foolishness on the front page? What exactly is the OP trying to say that is new or insightful? I just don't get it. angry
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by WebSurfer(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
shame,,,,
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by kokoA(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

grin grin grin Dis girl sef. Which kind pikin you be? Are you ever serious? grin grin grin LWKMD 4 office
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by angelz(f): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2012
its not only south south Govs dat commit fraud.
its jus that dey steal more dan odas.
they r ole nla
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

I hope so oo. . . . anyone wey follow this former london street boy chop that money suppose dey prison, and since the UK government is the government willing to make this happen, I pray they are all in prison.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Damn!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by humblebee: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
moremi2008:

Who put this poorly-written piece of foolishness on the front page? What exactly is the OP trying to say that is new or insightful? I just don't get it.  angry

are you one of his family members? im sure you're writing from ur hiding place, it takes time but you'll be caught moremi ibori
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
He didn't play his cards well.

Lasinoh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U harsh oooo
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by sniperwolf(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
:p
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by sniperwolf(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by sniperwolf(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by 76Naira(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
Always had it written all over, for those who knew him.

No be 2day.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by emmydee(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
All past governors, deputy governors, state commissioners, permanent secretaries, ministers, Directors, heads of govt. agencies, past presidents, heads of state, vice presidents, all directors, deputy directors, all members of national assembly, state assemblies, local govt chairmen, all ambassadors, GOCs, past and present, etc, should face d same  shame ibori is going through cos they all stole public funds.

Ibori exposed himself by running to UAE, if he had been in this country, the entire case would have been dropped long ago.

He thought he was sharper, he didn't know he was dumb!

However, I don't care about the parade, i want all the looted fund recovered and the thieves in jail for life!
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by niddamugu(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
I'm really surprised that our responses on today's topics have been very shallow. What we need to get clear is that:
1. there is no money marked "stolen"
2. there is also no money that stinks
3. in actual fact we have only humans who are stinkingly rich

For Ibori's case, he needed to plead guilty for the following reasons:
1. to shorten the trial so that he can come home to enjoy "his" money
2. to serve the sentence since it is likely to be short (remember Tafa Balogun) and then come home to enjoy "his" money
3. to ensure conclusion while his "cousin"(Gov) is in office because the way he sees the next naija politics, a lot of changes are imminent
4. with the massive loot at his disposal, he can play the "DON" of delta politics which had been the style in the past.

An interesting case for GEJ and the entire executive arm of Government.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by teskyg: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
A family that produces the like of Ibori does not know what it means by dent.They must have been bathed in cases of theft from their great grand father and so it does not mean anytn to them.You can imajine if Ibori himself will feel any dent if he sees a mug picture of any of his child in future.A snake always give birth to a snake.stealing flows in the family vein.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by sweet9ja: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Abi, they are where they belong.
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
Who put this poorly-written piece of foolishness on the front page? What exactly is the OP trying to say that is new or insightful? I just don't get it.

are you one of his family members? im sure you're writing from ur hiding place, it takes time but you'll be caught moremi ibori

grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by db10dtruth(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Bros fine 4 dis picture ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by pzing: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ibori is comfortable in the pic!  cool
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by nagoma(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
Is it by force dat he must hol dat paper and he must pose for de picture? Oyibo ! Dem too much!!
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by eghost247(m): 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
dont get your point @Op
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by r231(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2012
undecided
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by cutesharon(f): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
Please let him hold d paper o before he will come and tell us later dat he was not d one. Thank God that they have a good filing system in d uk and there would be no case of missing file
nagoma:

Is it by force dat he must hol dat paper and he must pose for de picture? Oyibo ! Dem too much!!
Re: Ibori's Mug Shot Is A Big Dent To His Family. by BERNIMOORE: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2012
[b]IF IBORI WERE TO BE TRIED IN NIGERIA, WHAT YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT 'IT WAS BECAUSE  HE BELONGS TO ANOTHER PARTY' OR 'IT IS THE WORK OF HIS POLITICAL ENEMIES(im not excluding any political party, religion or tribal 'virus' commonly used to harm our inteligence), AND BECAUSE OF THAT, CRIMINALS WILL GO AWAY SCOT FREE, AND WILL EVEN BE ADVISING THE YOUTHS OR SEE AS SOMEONE TO BE EMULATED, WE CELEBRATE FAILURES, OUR LAW IN NIGERIA BECAME SO POROUS THAT IT IS EASY TO MANIPULATE AND CLAIM INNOCENT IN FRONT OF GLARING EVIDENCES, BUT THERE IN THE U.K, THE LAW WAS SO TIGHT IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE ONLY LENIENT AND LEAST OPTION WAS TO ADMIT 'STEALING', THE NIGERIAN LAWYERS ONLY WEAR THEIR WIGS TO INTIMIDATE THE WAY THE POLICE AND SOLDIERS POSE WITH THEIR GUNS TO INNOCENT NIGERIANS, WHILE THEY(lawyers, judges, police and army plus the 'cursed constitution imposed on us') REMAIN A TOOTHLESS BULL DOG,

MY SON WAS LISTENING TO OUR LAWYER FESTUS KEYAMO WHILE ADDRESSING HIS LOST CASE AGAINST BANKOLE, KEYAMO WAS SPEAKING ALL THE BIG 'LEGAL GRAMMAR OR REGISTERS' AND ASK ME ;Daddy why is this man speaking big big grammar, i simply told my son not to take festus keyamo serious, because his legal impotence has just cost him to lose a case and out of frustration he now begin to protest it by speaking unuseful and waste grammar 'as if the more you speak them the more you win your case, THAT IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE ARE IN NIGERIA, WE WANT TO BRAG OVER OUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND CELEBRATE FAILURES, WHAT A SHAME.

KEYAMO FILED MORE THAN 40 FOURTY COUNT CHARGE, WHILE ONLY 2 TO THREE COUNT CHARGE THAT ARE WELL  PREPARED CAN CONVICT BANKOLE. MAKING A CARRICATURE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS,AND 'RECEIVE HIS GLORY INSTANTLY BUT FAILED AT THE LONG RUN.

HE FILED A CIVIL CASE AS A CRIMINAL CASE SO AS TO FACILITATE IMMIDIATE ARREST OF BANKOLE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THE KEY TO REMOVE BANKOLE FRON DETENTION REST WITH HIM (KEYAMO) THEREBY OPENING HIMSELF AVAILABLE TO BIG BRIBE, CAN BANKOLE SWEAR HE DIDN'NT COLLECT BRIBE FROM BANKOLE?.

WELL THATS KEYAMO OWN OIL WINDFALL OPPORTUNITY.

AS LONG AS WE HAVE ALL THESE KIND OF PEOPLES AS LEADERS?

PEOPLE LIKE, TINUBU, OTEDOLA, ATIKU, OBASANJO,FEMI-FANI-KAYODE(who shamelessly came out in support of the masses to seek relevant during the 'occupy Nigeria' protest, if we are crying, we can still see thiefs with our eyes wide open ) WIIL WALK FREE.

EXCUSE ME.[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva Left Only N4,451 In Bayelsa Coffers / I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / Police Take Over Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.