Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Love, Money And Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, Money And Relationships (11713 Views)

If All Women Love Money Then Why Do They Do This (pics) / Prophecy And Relationships / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Ammyng(f): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
mobf:

Haba!

haba what? how about calling a total stranger names? grin
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by LaParisienne(f): 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ghetto b1tch, if you don't jog on right now to service your customers, imma kick you real hard that my leg will stick in your stinking arse. Ten kobo ashewo!
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Ammyng(f): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ouch you must be hurting so much. Sorry saddie i gtg. grin grin
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by mobf: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
* grabs a chilled bottle of harp *
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Flashaldrin(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2012
So two poor people cant 'love'?? undecided
inasmuch as i believe that money is necessary in a relationship, i dont believe its really important in a situation where the partners really 'love' each other. There are several cases of females supporting their men financially.
What am saying is, a relationship where 'love' and money have to be balanced in a scale, mightnt last.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Flashaldrin(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ammyng:

i plead you not to reply her again, thanks.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by LaParisienne(f): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ammyng:

Me hurt cos of a low life twatwaffle like you? Are you high on dog sh1t? Dayum, you are more stupid than I anticipated.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
La Parisienne fighting as usual
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Beync(f): 9:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
I think the op is advising the young ones especially those who are schooling and living on their parents or guidance to wait till they are mature and ready to at least take responsible for their actions, provide the basic needs and become responsible rather than lust after love when they are not ready for serious relationship.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by anonymus11: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2012
Yawn.,,,nnnnn, Young man leave nairaland ? go look F?Huh?? job, Because U?Huh? most really be jobless Huh post this long text when ur mates are out there hustling, Its only an advice.

u said it all. dt local palm wine tappa woud not leave nl for his younger ones who scaled thorough school. you can't believe he is uneducated yet blows all d encyclopedia sentence here. if nl decided to go on break how woul some jobless members cope! killz is an example of future cecelia ibru dem get the same face sef dt will chop nigeri money the only diff be sey dt one go school and she get job. abi u see am online everyday of her life. killz na occultic man. na dis place e dey get punny m willy. na online man im don die for real life. for food na im women fan blood and bones im dey chop. d only thin him inherit for real life na albinoism dt na the curse wey dey im head wey im carry enter nl as devil but wear 5 years old knicker take dey deceive una. d guy na psychatric case d earlier nl donate killz to mad patient to pinch d saver for members. leave am im no well nl know he is an osu.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by dabrake(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2012
^^
bro, like freecocoa will say, if you fight with a mad man frequently, it will become difficult to identify the real mad man. Bros, me don leave you comot oh. I wan party.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by anonymus11: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2012
killz

u no go ever grow.                ur stupidity grows by the mins you spend on nl.               if only u can become serious with ur real life then there is still hope for wretched souls dt sineath like u.                 u just cant let go of the fame local atutu julients give for nl.          if only u can go to school n be poppular as d best student e fo good.                              to u nl is d biggest achievement on earth ba! i pity u but then again ur trauncy started from the head of ur lineage.  olodo no go carry ur book n read so u can pass jamb.        dis little boy wey no get steady education wey gap full him primary and secondary dt commands people about.                  killz no get weight for real life, e be like ikerebe let him continue deceiving minekind as anit christ but take glory as a frog.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2012
dabrake:

^^
bro, like freecocoa will say, if you fight with a mad man frequently, it will become difficult to identify the real mad man. Bros, me don leave you comot oh. I wan party.

dabrake, is it your birthday?
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by anonymus11: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2012
dabrake:

^^

u dey enjoy u cant invite me ba. shey item 7 go dey make i join u?                        i no be mad man abeg i be real man.na dt psycho start am but as u and my victoria sacred model talk, i go free am cool. space dey for me for politics
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2012
Beync:

I think the op is advising the young ones especially those who are schooling and living on their parents or guidance to wait till they are mature and ready to at least take responsible for their actions, provide the basic needs and become responsible rather than lust after love when they are not ready for serious relationship.
You get the gist. . .
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by GoodBoi1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
Exactly! Thanks killz, just what I needed but, it is not easy if you are madly in love
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by WebSurfer(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
@op, retard
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
According to @Killz:
Money= Love sustainer. Broke people/people with no/no steady source of income should not be in relationships. Therefore, the greater the money possessed, the greater one's chances of sustaining love! So gentlemen, if you can't afford her or her maintenance requirements don't bother.

1 Like

Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
Good Boi:

Exactly! Thanks killz, just what I needed but, it is not easy if you are madly in love
Of course it's not easy. . . But honestly looking ahead and evaluating your resources, helps you to forestall a future disaster. smiley
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by newslive(f): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
lol

Re: Love, Money And Relationships by MrsChima1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
Killz

I haven't forgotten you. I was uhmmm "occupied" yesterday. smiley

You will get your answer today. I promise. cheesy
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
So somfin Good can still come out of Killz? shocked grin
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by scriptwizz: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
DOESN'T IT SEEM SENSELESS TO GET INTO SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP (SURE TO LEAD TO MARRIAGE) WITHOUT HAVING ANY MEANS OF INCOME.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by kolaoloye(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ijogz K:

So somfin Good can still come out of Killz? shocked grin
It was just a 'copy and paste' matter. grin grin grin

Actually he tried,it makes sense cheesy
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by agiboma(f): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
Gold diggers both male and female marry because they "love their partners money". The money may last the duration of the marriage or if they are unfortunate it may dry up real fast. The truth of the matter in a society such as Nigeria, money is often the driving tool behind marriages, thats why so many young girls marry older men. Personally i dont see anything wrong with marrying for money. So many marriages end in divorce because of so called love and infactuation the couple had when they tied the knot. Love to me is not the foundation of any marriage/relationship i beleive understanding is most important, with good knowledge of one's partner perhapes the incedence of divorce would be less.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Killz

I haven't forgotten you.  I was uhmmm "occupied" yesterday.   smiley

You will get your answer today.  I promise.  cheesy
Ok! smiley
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by angelz(f): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
;d
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
Huh? This is coming from "Killz"?  shocked shocked shocked *Falls*

LMFAO . . .  grin
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
DOESN'T IT SEEM SENSELESS TO GET INTO SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP (SURE TO LEAD TO MARRIAGE) WITHOUT HAVING ANY MEANS OF INCOME.
It's very senseless. No one should expect a lady to stick with them because of Love, while she goes hungry. . .
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
agiboma:

Gold diggers both male and female marry because they "love their partners money". The money may last the duration of the marriage or if they are unfortunate it may dry up real fast. The truth of the matter in a society such as Nigeria, money is often the driving tool behind marriages, thats why so many young girls marry older men. Personally i dont see anything wrong with marrying for money. So many marriages end in divorce because of so called love and infactuation the couple had when they tied the knot. Love to me is not the foundation of any marriage/relationship i beleive understanding is most important, with good knowledge of one's partner perhapes the incedence of divorce would be less.
Thanks for the input. But i want to disagree with you on the emboldened. Love is the foundation. It's love that'll make you want to understand and have a knowledge of another. It's just that most times, people misplace that love and choose to love for money, and not the individual's characteristics.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by IbroSaunks(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
all i had to do is skim through for like 20seconds and i got the point, at least i think i do! no offence though! You can write killz but you need to put a little more fun into your write ups.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^^
Noted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.