Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (12217 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 11:03am On Feb 29, 2012
Scientists who are supposedly very smart told us the Big Ba.ng Theory is the beginning of all things. I find this really hilarious for the singular reason that the theory came from scientists.

Let me squash the theory with the following:
1) For there to be a 'ba'ng' the thing that went 'ba.ng' must have preexisted before the 'ba.ng'.

2) Since the thing that went 'ba.ng' is physical that means it must have come from somewhere cos anything physical couldnt have come from nowhere.

3) Energy is required to trigger any form of explosion, so where did the energy come from? Definitely not from nowhere.

Astronomers and space scientists tell us we are not alone and that the extraterrestrial life out there is far more civilized than us, I wish one of them could throw light into these:
1) The aliens are far more advanced than us yet they have never made contact since the emergence of man on earth despite knowing every living thing likes to conquer and control given the opportunity.

2)We have extremely powerful telescopes and satellites yet we have never seen or spotted any aliens, or even any artificial light from outer space.

3)We have been eavesdropping on space for several years with the use of radioactive wave hoping to get a signal of any form of activity in space, yet nothing has been heard or detected.

4)A satellite with messages, maps and descriptions of planet earth and it's resources was sent out to space in the 50's with the hope that some extraterrestrial intelligence will come in contact with it and find their way to us, but till date we are still expecting them.

5) The earth is so carefully located that planet Jupiter protects us from all the massive asteroids from outer space, the distance btw the earth and the sun is just perfect to give moderate heat, the moon is perfectly located to create the tides which is essential for sea life and also creates the necessary gravitational pull that keeps us from being drawn into the sun by the gravitational pull of the sun thus making earth the only habitable planet(as far as has been discovered by scientists) in the universe, and they tell me all these are mere coincidences.

Darwin and his lot came with the gospel of evolution and so many bought into it.
1) If in deed we evolved from apes, how come for the tens of thousands of years we've existed, we have not noticed any form of evolution in any mammal.

2) If we in deed evolved from apes, we wouldn't be eons apart in terms of our level of intelligence. We have evolved as humans from one primitive state to a more sophisticated one but no animal has been known/seen to evolve from one level of sophistication to another. The lions, tigers, apes, etc we have today are exactly the same in terms of level of intelligence as those that existed 1,000yrs, 10,000yrs or 100,000yrs ago.

I could go on and on to show that there is no way such theories as evolution, extraterrestrial intelligence or that there is no God can stand real scrutiny. Those holding on to such ideas are either not deep enough and willing to live in the superficial or are only living in a state of denial, or perhaps they just want some attention.

If you truly believe there is no God, if you sincerely believe in the Big Ba.ng Theory as the beginning of all things, if you dearly hold on to Darwin's evolution theory, or perhaps you think there are extraterrestrial intelligence (aliens) lurking in outer space, then I would like us to debate.
This has nothing to do with religion, it's purely an intellectual debate and perhaps we all can learn something new at the end of it all.

Pls no bigotry, no bashing, no name-calling and no insults.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2012
I'm sure my stance on this issue is already well known. I expect only those who are intellectually capable to take up the challenge.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2012
Abeg i wan sleep

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jEORISWgwoI/TWwfkTkQ__I/AAAAAAAAFfM/1aqRebhXL48/s1600/Feb%2B2011%2B478.jpg[/img]

go back to the old threads and learn from there. your case has been dealt with a countless times.

you should do the same, i mean go and rest a little.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by dekung(m): 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Which century are you oga? Oh sorry ooo, you just joined Nairaland in 2012, no wonder you on so much fire. This issue has been thrashed out countless times and it will be fool hardy for anybody to take you seriously. Besides do some reading to convince yourself that your sky daddy exists thats what everyone else is doing. So that you may known, you are throwing up verbal challenge even though you know talk is cheap, some even went as far as throwing real physical challenges by telling athiest to challenge God and go blind in three days. As you have rightly guessed many people took up the challenge and after the third day all of them still came back to type on nairaland, meaning they still have their sights intact. Weeks afterwards they were still posting to refute the claims that they will go blind. So pls find something more interesting to post. Good day!
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
Lol, una don kill the thread before e even start,
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by dekung(m): 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Thank you o jare Moskeeto. The guy dey feel like the christian Bruce Lee or Voltron. The fight wey people don fight end finish now hin wan com jzoinn.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
musKeeto:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562082.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-740780.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445085.0.html

Take time to study these threads, then get back here cheesy

@OP

Please study these links and bring back your findings + who's side you're on
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
FXKing2012:

This is not about Christianity and I'm not asking anybody to choose Christianity (even though it's the wise thing to do), it's about some rather boxed individuals who think they know so much and can disprove the existence of God.
[b]The likes of dekung and diluminati talk like they are absolutely certain there is no God yet they can not and will never be able to disprove the existence of the Almighty.

I hate dealing with shallow minds and I know them when I see them even from afar. The two Ds had better stay in their cocoon if they dont wanna be intellectually destroyed, well, of course they know when and with whom to spew their usual gibberish.[/b]

Is there a God? What is the way to him?

Have you taken time to read their previous posts??
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
mkmyers45:

Is there a God? What is the way to him?

[b]This issue reminds me of the medieval scientists, geographers and astronomers who said the sun rotates round the earth or those you said the sun is the centre of the universe just becos they were unable to see beyond our sun at the time.
There is the story of a man who once said there is no part of the world that had not been discovered, only for adventurers to discover many more islands and continents much later.
There is also the famous story of a scientist who once declared that everything that can be invented had been invented, yet so many new inventions sprang up even after his death.

What am I driving at? So many clowns come up to declare there is no God simply becos they have not been able to see Him, feel Him or even commune with Him. So is that enough to claim there is no God?
What about those who commune with God on a regular basis,  why can't the non-believers accept there is a God (even if they dont want to serve Him)  by virtue of the fact that some other pple are able to commune with Him
I've never been to space - and may never will - but I believe the things we are told by those who have been there, even though I've never seen those things with my own eyes.

Anyone who thinks he knows everything knows nothing at all. Claiming there is no God is claiming to have full and total knowledge of everything, and that is pure foolishness.[/b]
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
mkmyers45:

Have you taken time to read their previous posts??

I've read the posts on the threads and I must say I find most of the submissions rather funny and not well thought through. A much better job could have been done to prove to the atheists that there definitely is a God even if they cant see Him.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Arosa(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
Only fools say there is no God. For your information folks I have regular communications with God. If he does not exist then who have I being dealing with?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Can you please attempt to correct the foolish posts and show us the truth?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2012
mkmyers45:

Can you please attempt to correct the foolish posts and  show us the truth?

How do u define foolish? Is it whatever does not go along with your belief system and does not agree with your human senses?
Again what is truth? I guess truth is whatever makes logical sense to you.

I have extensively studied Philosophy for several years and at the end of it all I came to the conclusion that there is definitely a God cos there are way too many holes that just cannot be filled.
I'm able to prove the existence of God even without making reference to the Bible and by using the tools of science and philosophy.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
forex king, as i said earlier on, go take a long rest. You need it!
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 9:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
diluminati:

forex king, as i said earlier on, go take a long rest. You need it!

I think u are the one in need of a rest especially since you've got no input. And while u are at it do u mind explaining why the CIA wants all those things from u?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dont implicate yourself
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
@dilluminati you believe in the soul complex? shocked
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by emofine2(f): 3:12am On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

What about those who commune with God on a regular basis,  why can't the non-believers accept there is a God (even if they dont want to serve Him)  by virtue of the fact that some other pple are able to commune with Him

Could you as a believer accept the beliefs or even God(s) (even if you don't want to serve Him) of other believers contrary to your own by virtue of the fact that some other people are able to commune with Him?

FXKing2012:

What am I driving at? So many clowns come up to declare there is no God simply becos they have not been able to see Him, feel Him or even commune with Him. So is that enough to claim there is no God?

So by your reasoning all those that have experienced God(s) validate his existence?. . . if that is the criteria then do you accept that there are many Gods? And if there are many Gods which one(s) do you follow? Why didn't you consider the other potential Gods?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Lasinoh: 5:04am On Mar 01, 2012
Please sir! Something has been on my mind.
I want you to explain to me how the first man (Adam) knew where to find the first woman's(Eve's) poohsie with his d-ee-k! undecided
Furthermore. . .after 'inserting' it. . .who taught him how to 'shake' his waste and how did Eve know to gyrate her hips to achieve h-or-gasm? undecided

Because, a woman has 3 holes. . . how did Adam know that his pehnis would fit in ALL the holes?

I await your answer. Thank you in advance. kiss
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2012
Where did u hear that there are many Gods? No religious person in the world has ever subscribed to the notion of many Gods, they all believe there is one God but their view and interpretation of Him is what differs.
There are so many gods in India. About 30 million, I think, I live there, didn't get this off the internet.

Who taught you how to crawl after you were born? Who taught u how to make a sound after you were born? Are u even aware certain things come to u naturally?
If these are the kinds of arguments atheists hold on to to show that there is no God then I'm highly disappointed at the level of their intelligence and reasoning. I thought atheists were very deep and logical individuals. The greatest fear of an atheist is meeting a Christian/religious person who is very deep and logical.

[quote][/quote]
Same as all other animals. There's something programmed in them also.
There are atheists who are mugus. Just as there are Christians who are mugus. Brilliance is not a measure of your religious leaning.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by birdman(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2012
Arosa:

Only fools say there is no God. For your information folks I have regular communications with God. If he does not exist then who have I being dealing with?

Yourself you dumb@ss
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2012
Arosa:

What of the fools that say there is a God, and act like there is none because He forgives? grin grin grin
You seriously believe your Bible has all the answers?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

There are so many gods in India. About 30 million, I think,  I live there, didn't get this off the internet.

I have lived in different parts of the world and in the far east alone I've lived in China, Macau, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. So I have mingled with all these different people and I can tell u they dont believe in the idea of many Gods - not even in India.
It's just like saying there are hundreds of Gods in south west Nigeria cos of the likes of Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Osun, etc etc. Having many deities is not the same as believing in many Gods, those things you call gods are the things they call the means/pathways to God, dont confuse these things bro.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

I have lived in different parts of the world and in the far east alone I've lived in China, Macau, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. So I have mingled with all these different people and I can tell u they dont believe in the idea of many Gods - not even in India.
It's just like saying there are hundreds of Gods in south west Nigeria cos of the likes of Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Osun, etc etc. Having many deities is not the same as believing in many Gods, those things you call gods are the things they call the means/pathways to God, dont confuse these things bro.

What's the difference between a deity and a god. Can you explain the difference Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva? Would you call the three deities?
In Chrisitian terms, GOD the Father, GOD the Son and GOD the Holy Ghost, are these deities also?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

What's the difference between a deity and a god. Can you explain the difference Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva? Would you call the three deities?
In Chrisitian terms, GOD the Father, GOD the Son and GOD the Holy Ghost, are these deities also?

A deity is any divine being or holy being. Whatever u consider holy can be said to be a deity.

And to your question abt God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Where u missed it is that you are trying to see God as a person or image that we can point at and say, yes this is God. But it's not like that, God is a Spirit and do you understand how Spirit functions? Do u expect a spirit to function like a physical being? Dont apply the laws that apply to the physical being to the spiritual being cos they just wont hold. So God is all three at the same time, and pls dont say itz not possible cos God is a Spirit not a physical being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.