Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Start An Ngo To Help Needy In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Ngo To Help Needy In Nigeria (2644 Views)

A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / Need Idea On Setting Up Ngo To Help Widows / An Ngo That Helps You Start Your Own Business! Freee Ideas,training & Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start An Ngo To Help Needy In Nigeria by Lynosil(m): 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
I have a passion to help the poor and needy in our society but was told that starting an NGO will be the best platform, Can someone tell me the process of achieving this dream of mine ie starting an NGO that will be internationally recognise, Please advice me,
Re: How To Start An Ngo To Help Needy In Nigeria by chiwueze: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
i lost some huge amount of money as a result of atm card fraudulent withdrawals on my account with guaranty trust bank since 2009 and till date nothing has been done to that effect after several complaints.i was told they will investigate the matter and come up with the camera footage.till this moment nothing done to that effect.i am appealing to gtb to resolve this matter or i will have no other option than to take up the matter.
Re: How To Start An Ngo To Help Needy In Nigeria by Lynosil(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Sorry for what happened to you, but do you know how i can register an NGO or start the process?
Re: How To Start An Ngo To Help Needy In Nigeria by michaelok(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ ‎​ also interested ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ such duties. I
H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ passion to helping d needy cos I believe its my purpose for living. Contact me thru michaelyn4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

We Can Deliver Aluminium Profile With 2 Weeks / 15 Business To Start With N500K In Nigeria / According To Forbes If Your Business Doesn't Have This,you'll Be Out Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.