Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. (1749 Views)

Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest / Medical Students Writing Exams In Afghan (photos) Interesting!!!!" / Writing Exams Or Test In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by sleekymag(m): 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
For experts in the house,

A friend needs help. He told me whenever he's tensed as in gets heightened tension, he ej.aculates. Note that this is not self-servicing of any form, neither is it that he thinks upon a se.xual object or something. It has happened to him a few times when he writes exams (even aptitude tests), and this is usually when he hasnt finished and the invigilator says 2 mins more. In the bid to rush up his work, the adrenalin flows and he comes. it's been embarassing to him and he thought he should confide in me. What advice can be given to him?
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by sleekymag(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Isn't there anyone who can give one advice or the other?
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by ACM10: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
I guess it has to do with sympathetic hyperactivity during stress
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by highland(m): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2012
Your friend ejaculation is due to psychological factor and this may continue if he failed to correct is emotion and have confident in himself. It is not a sickness or disease it has to do with his emotional life.
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by sleekymag(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2012
ACM10:

i think so too and it is more of a mental thing. Once he allows the pressure of tension to overwhelm him mentally, that's when such happens, whether writing exams or about to, or during something else. I think he just has to find a way of being in control mentally.

highland:

Your friend expulsion is due to psychological factor and this may continue if he failed to correct is emotion and have confident in himself. It is not a sickness or disease it has to do with his emotional life.

True, its mental but whether emotional, i dont know. One thing though is he doesn't have sex often cos he's not married yet, and he doesn't self-serivce or do any of such stuff.
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by ritze(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
sleekymag:

For experts in the house,

A friend needs help. He told me whenever he's tensed as in gets heightened tension, he ej.aculates. Note that this is not self-servicing of any form, neither is it that he thinks upon a se.xual object or something. It has happened to him a few times when he writes exams (even aptitude tests), and this is usually when he hasnt finished and the invigilator says 2 mins more. In the bid to rush up his work, the adrenalin flows and he comes. it's been embarassing to him and he thought he should confide in me. What advice can be given to him?

Your friend use to/still do self service!
thats the basic truth
I use to have a friend dt has the same probs way back in school days
Beleive it or not, na self service dey worry d guy
My opinion dou!
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by TSpayne: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
ACM10:

Right, you are !

Eja/culation and anxiety are both autonomic sympathetic events.
The boy in question needs to both medical and psychological intervention.
He may also benefit form taking beta-blockers during exams and other anxious periods.
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by sleekymag(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
T-Spayne:

Right, you are !

Eja/culation and anxiety are both autonomic sympathetic events.
The boy in question needs to both medical and psychological intervention.
He may also benefit form taking beta-blockers during exams and other anxious periods.

True bro, i think he just has to sort of develop mental toughness at such times. that is, not putting himself under any pressure whatsoever. BTW, wat are beta-blockers?
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by Docosward(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
There is an Herbal medicine that can correct it nd stop the quick ej.aculation thing. Contact me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: Help! He Eja.culates Whenever He's Tensed Even When Writing Exams. by toaspromo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT HE NEEDS TO CORRECT HIS BLOOD PRESSURE IF HE DOES NOT DO THAT HE IS HEADING FOR STROKE AND EARLY GRAVE CALL ME 08098780059

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Help! Me And My Children Have These Symptoms. / Women Create Their Own Sperm= Own Baby Without Sex Yay!! / How Much Sex Should You Be Having? Every Night? Once A Month? SCIENCE VIEW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.