Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The New I.g.p Phone Number! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New I.g.p Phone Number! (711 Views)

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / How To Make Upto [1 Million] In A Month With G.P.C / The New I.g.p Phone Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New I.g.p Phone Number! by femajokeho: 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
A very good-day to you all,my fellow Nairalanders! I just sneaked-in from United-Kingdom and I astonishingly met a new Nigeria.Incredibly,the Mr I.G.stopping order of #20naira extortion from motorist by luqacious and rapacious police officers that never satisfied with huge monthly salary being paid.Can someone here know the new I.G.phone number to kudos and commend Mr M.DIKKO ABUBAKAR'S efforts and acievements so far?kindly text me:08027264492.GOD BLESS NIGERIANS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ripples As Bakassi People Decry Disenfranchisement / Italy Slams Uk Over Failed Nigeria Rescue. / See Where Tax Payers Money Ends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.