Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (137435 Views)

Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Greycells(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2007
some dude working for United Nations frwded this exclusive pictures of Babangida's fabulous masion in Minna, Niger State,

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Greycells(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
more pics

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Greycells(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2007
more pics

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Greycells(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2007
more pics

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by vigasimple(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
Sorry mate,

WE have been told from some reliable source that the picture is NOT that of IBB.

Anyway, even if that is the picture of his house, why do you want do depress ordinary folks with what happen to the federal money.

As they say in the muslim world Allah dey.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Greycells(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
@vigasimple

I need burden of proof in that regard, pls.

My source is also very reliable,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2007
ah, dude
sorry the pics are old story forget it

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
hmmmmh.  . . . .no comments, but why are you terrorising us with those pictures   grin

I love those interior decorations, they are lovely, so sweet kiss
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by bigfred(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2007
We have seen the house what else?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by skyy04(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2007
Living gorgeous with taxpayers money, no wonder, there was no reserve after the idiot left

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2008
Where did you get the pictures?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by carrygo1: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2008
anyway i will build my own very soon by God's grace. just watch out. this one wey you see na small thing to my own.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by sima(f): 4:45am On Oct 27, 2008
nice house
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by sima(f): 4:45am On Oct 27, 2008
n' expensive
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by sbm4real(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
Heaven fine pass am

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Pennywise(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2008
Isnt that a fireplace at 14.jpg. If it is why would IBB need one in his Nigerian home?

Those pics were obviously taken by a proffessional who had all the time and equipment.Everyone knows IBB suffers from paranoia. He will never allow it as long as he lives. They were culled from somewhere on the net. Its only a matter of time before OP is smoked out by someone.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Pennywise(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2008
I doubt it if Babangida with all the money he spent on that mansion can have something as beautiful as what we are shown. You don't give money to someone and say go build me a fine house. There is always an owner's input. I beg this can't be IBB's house. If I see it I will know it.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Jodesky(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
N/Landers,

The poster is wrong. It is Emperor ROBERT MUGABE's palace in Harare, Zimbabwe. I have been there so I am 100% certain about it.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by naijaking1: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
Obscene
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by ladoma(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
i cry for my beloved country.no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by shotster50(m): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2008
It is actually Mugabe's house and not Babangidas'. I doubt IBB will ever let his house to be pictured.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by chessguru(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2008
i have my doubts
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On Nov 20, 2008
http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/mugabe.asp

Read the above link to know the owner of the mansion.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by BAC: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
This house cannot be built in this erra. Just not possible. This look like the victorian erra when buiders and designers give a lot of attension to details. I lov this house. I am going to paste it on the wall of my dream room. what so ever the mind can conceive it can acheive.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by deb(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
be it Babangida's house or not, what is there to celebrate in a thief?

We need to get our values right else our nation will never move forward.
And when I say our nation I am refering to you and I.

Righteousness the bible says exhalts a nation if you doubt it go read the
history of Switzerland.

Babangida should be in jail in a country of right thinking human beings.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by oyinda3(f): 4:11am On Jun 28, 2009
Ndipe:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/mugabe.asp

Read the above link to know the owner of the mansion.

lol. thank u
I was believing the story until those bare trees gave it away.
the mansion is located in los angeles, california and is used for commercial purposes (shooting for film and tv)
http://www.onlocation.com/displayimage.php?searchtype=blueid&blueid=1662

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by tpiah: 4:16am On Jun 28, 2009
I myself was fooled by the photos the first time I saw them.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by peachie(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked EYESORE! Tasteless, crass, vulgar, and disgusting. Not to my taste at all.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2009
I have been to the HillTop (IBB's House severally)
I even supervised the still works adapted for large expanse canopies which were to be used during Mo's wedding before he decided to relocate it.
This pics are certainly not the Hilltop.
In fact,no one who has the opportunity of taking the pics of his house(even if he allows him personally) that will not take at least a pic from mid or down the hill. This is where the beauty of the house lies and thats why its called Hill Top.
Anyway, his house is also magnificent. (Needless say much).

Advice; Be carefull, I know someone who the SSS dealt with some years back,just for getting and calling IBB's private no.
God knows where she got it from.
Even if you ever get the pics, pls keep it to urself
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by MrCrackles(m): 12:21am On Jul 14, 2009
Poster
You are having a laugh. . . . . THIS IS MY HOUSE and not IBB's!
Where did you get the pictures? angry angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by MrCrackles(m): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2009
design5:

Advice; Be carefull, I know someone who the SSS dealt with some years back,just for getting and calling IBB's private no.
God knows where she got it from.
Even if you ever get the pics, pls keep it to urself

shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna by ohwofasa(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
na waooooooooooo,dis na our moni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.