Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew (14129 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / What Can I Do With My Nephew (the Family's Black Sheep) / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by moHot(f): 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2012
I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere,  My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. If dis Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL? wink

1 Like

Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by ojdollars(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere,  My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. If dis Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL? wink

@moHot , you really funny eeey. Hahahahahaha, are you in Nigeria or in South Africa?
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by moHot(f): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2012
ojdollars:

@moHot , you really funny eeey. Hahahahahaha, are you in Nigeria or in South Africa?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Dyt(f): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere,  My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. [size=38pt]If dis Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL?[/size] wink

dats d slogan
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by maclatunji: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2012
Blackberry Message tongue
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by feminineA: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2012
Lol kids add a lot of alacrity to information and its usage. just explain the basic to him about germs and all. And he should put his mind to rest.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Pricelesss(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

Hehehehe Hilarious, Stale tho tongue
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by dare2think: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ OP

Please read about OCD. Obsessive compulsive disorder

Your Nephew is displaying some of its characteristics!!
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
lmaooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Koolking(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

hahahahahahaha. very funny
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by eghost247(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lmao
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Sike(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lmao!
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by gaddafe(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
omo laff wan kill me oh!
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
U definitely made me smile, dats so humorous, MOVE TOPIC 2 JOKE SECTION!!!!!! grin

Seriously now, educate ur lil "germ fighter" and let him no germs ain't in ur pot of rice. lol
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Outstrip(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
Your cousin is mini me. As far as I am concerned there are germs on everything. And before anyone comes in and calls me obsessive compulsive please don't bother. I hear it everyday. It's not going to change anything. If you know the number of people that pick their noses and dig in their yanshes and then shake your hand you will even wear gloves everywhere you go.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Konnektions146(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere,  My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]If dis Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL? wink[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

yu got me laughin so loud,
a nice one to close work wit, am ouuttaa here
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by freecocoa(f): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
Funny but e be like lie sha. grin grin grin
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Stop buying Dettol, simple!
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Ellanma: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
new slogan indeed. very funny smiley
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by agog: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
stop buying the stuff and if d boy ask, u just tell him that they are not producing it again  grin grin grin
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Ovaiegbe(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
Hahaha,  your nephew reminds me of a colleague at work who cleans the telephone receiver with disinfectant every time before he uses it, also wipes his seat before seating on it and washes his bread/cake at tea time with water before eating.
Sorry I have no solution for you but I know he wouldn't kill you. We all aint dead yet at this end.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by EFCC1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
hahahaha
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by reloboy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny though I think you formed It grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by MyVicky: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
If it's a joke, thumbs up for you!!! ROTFL !!! If not, are you really sure you took in Dettol with your food? Always keep Dettol away from the 5 year old unless he must use it.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by mykejones(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
O boy eh! Dis gist make brain die!!
Lol.
Com see d ending sef! Rotflmao!!
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by idnole4(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

Studied Enviromental Management at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State, Lives in Abuja Nigeria, Married, Born 2nd May, Has a 5yrs old son.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
It's been on facebook since two weeks ago
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
sure say nor be campaign stunt you come pull so? anyway dettol is everywhere like the bible so no need. Just replace dettol with izal and fiam, your nephew will run away from these disinfectants
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lol Mohot. I guess it shows how effective the advertisement is. The advertising agency deserves a bonus.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Digriz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
is ths a joke r what? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Sijo01(f): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha
diz is funnyrostic.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
LOL, nice! Maybe tell your Nephew you work for the company that makes Dettol?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.