Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Introducing The Arm's Aggressive Growth Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing The Arm's Aggressive Growth Fund (2483 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / Why Is Customer Service In Nigeria So Aggressive? / Arm Discovery Fund/aggressive Growth Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Arm's Aggressive Growth Fund by monna: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
The Aggressive Growth Fund is a unitised investment that offers you an opportunity to achieve capital growth through investing in equities of companies.

INVESTOR PROFILE
This investment is designed for the individual whose primary goal is to achieve capital appreciation and is willing to accept significantly high level of risk for the possibility of higher returns in the long term. It is best suited for investors who have a long investment horizon and minimal or no requirement for regular short term liquidity needs.

OUR APPROACH
The AGF is expertly managed by ARM Investment Managers. The investment approach involves thorough research into sectors and companies that offer consistent long term value.

PORTFOLIO COMPOSITION

The portfolio typically has a strategic allocation of 90% to equities and 10% to fixed income instruments. The equity exposure may rise so much as 100% when ARM has a very bullish outlook of the equity market.

RISK RATING
The risk rating is high based on the high exposure to equity securities. The portfolio may be subjected to sharp swings in asset prices and may result in negative returns or capital loss.
The fund is open ended, i.e easy entry and exit and it is as well priced daily.

THE GOOD NEWS

The Fund goes public by the 29th of Oct. 2007 at a price of #20 per unit. The minimum units you can purchase is 2,500 units i.e (#50,000.00).

HOW DO I BUY INTO THE FUND OR MAKE MORE ENQUIRIES?

To do this, you can pick up forms at our Port Harcout office at;
#12, circular Rd. off G.R.A junction. Presidential EstateII, Port Harcourt, Rivers State (084)462-591/2.
Lagos:1 Mekunwen Rd. Ikoyi Lagos (01)471-8282/8169
Abuja: Plot 129 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Beside AP Plaza, WuseII (09)524-0849/50
OR
Send me an email @ matthew.ameh@armdiscoveryfund.com
Re: Introducing The Arm's Aggressive Growth Fund by Waxxy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2007
Thanks a million monna, ive been looking all over the net for more information on this offer. Could you please confirm your web address. im not sure the Cool FM advert has the right website address. Cheers
Re: Introducing The Arm's Aggressive Growth Fund by afam1(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2007
the website address is www.arm.com.ng/agf.
if you are in lagos you can contact me on afam.nwachukwu@armdiscoveryfund or 08038673022.

INVEST TODAY IN THE I.P.O

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Xanthum Or Guar Gum In Ibadan? / Sterling Bank Dollar Exchange Rate For Atms/pos Abroad / Can I Sell My Ideas To Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.