Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew (2452 Views)

Lassa Dettol Advert / Dettol Advert. / Dettol Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by moHot(f): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2012
I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere, My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. If dis Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL? wink

Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by lagcity(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2012
wonderful marketing from dettol. make i go buy shares for dettol company. they already have young loyal consumers who will boost dettol's market shar in the near future.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by lilkech(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2012
Drop d idiot inside septic tank
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by kokoletz(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2012
Omg cant stop laughing pls eat d food lyk dat ok so dat all d germs in u.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by DECOtech(m): 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nice one! , first joke thats has really made me laugh on NL since morning.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by sutoboy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
hmm tot i posted this last night!
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by jidewin(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
moHot:

I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere,  My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. If dis  Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL?   wink
;DMy sister,its true yours is funny.My wife just had to draw my attention to our daughter who seemed to be exhibiting the same thing.If food is just been served and placed on the dining table while hot,my daughter will say,cover it or detol the table cos of germ.If you live the water running,she will ask you to shut it,cos of germ and when you want to,she will ask you to use detol.
I think the advert is actually passing the message on personal hygiene but they (kids)as well need some more tutorials about germ. wink
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by sutoboy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
re u helping the joke?
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Wexelion(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2012
moHot:

I'm tired of this Dettol adverts,children now believe there are germs everywhere,  My 5yr old nephew goes around wit a Dettol pet can in his pocket.He sprinkles his frds b4 playin wit dem even his books b4 readin, Imagine i kissed my nephew yesterday and he quickly cleaned his cheek and told me there could be germs there because i just came back from work .This morning my rice tastd awful,i took a few spoons b4 i realisd my nephew had poured Dettol in my food 2 kill germs. If dis  Nephew of mine doesnt kill me,WHO WILL?   wink
lolz
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by bakila: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2012
sutoboy:

re u helping the joke?
U are just jealous, joke need no help. Nice one made me smiled.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by Spartakos: 7:23am On May 11, 2012
SMH, if your nephew doesn't kill you, who will? thanks for sharin.
Re: What Dettol Advert Did To My Nephew by bright007(f): 8:30am On May 11, 2012
Where is d joke?

(1) (Reply)

NL Scratch & Win Competition -hurry While Offer Lasts. / Why Does Menstruation & Menopause Start With "Men" Even Though Its Womens Stuff? / Picture - When Your African Mom Tries To Flog You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.