Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? (8371 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Do Prostitutes Feel Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by bingbagbo(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2012
This thing has kept me wondering and thinking for the past six years.
harlots encounter several men daily, and dish out their kpekus to these men.
so do they really also have men they love?
i need answers. especially from probable harlots online, no insults!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by pendo89(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2012
lool funny and crazy ur last line.
Am not one,never have been and have no plans of becoming one either but am gonna reply since you asked.

I once listened to a feature on TV and these 'former' sex workers admitted to having people they truly loved back home.
Most were married and apparently their partners didn't seem to mind at all.
Some had serious bfs as well. They confessed to loving their partners,but prostitution to them was biz with no strings and emotions attached.
Some even had the support of their partners cz they brought back home more than them.!
I guess that is where the difference is and so yes they fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by bingbagbo(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

Am not one,never have been and have no plans of becoming one either but am gonna reply since you asked.

I once listened to a feature on TV and these 'former' sex workers admitted to having people they truly loved back home.
Some had serious bfs as well. They confessed to loving their partners,but prostitution to them was biz with no strings and emotions attached.
Some even had the support of their partners cz they brought back home more than them.!

you dont mean it!!! grin
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by WebSurfer(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2012
never, keep on dreaming
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by Natasha2(f): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

Some even had support from their partners cz they brought back home more than them

I don't agree with this I've also watched an interview of an ex pro, No guy would love his girl to be sleeping around with different men, remember they have a natural possessive attitude and that not withstanding no man will do that except of course the guy is only pretending to love her, but in real sense he doesn't

@OP yes they do  

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by pendo89(f): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2012
Nat,not all men are equal.Some are posessive its true but! think of a hungry man settling with a peddler,Wish you watched the feature. There's one that would be dropped by the hubby at strategic high end places and the hubby tracks her and takes her back home after 'work'
What mattered most was money.And no she wasn't a small girl but a woman.
According to them,they shared a heart as husband and wife,but the sex was community based. Means of income.

There's is another that left the wife after she was tricked into beastiality.I guess he couldn't just take it anymore. She was devasted.

bin gbagbo:

you dont mean it!!! grin

Oh yes I do. It was word from their mouths. Are they not humans??
Remember this,most of these peddlers are seeking for love but in the wrong places and way.
Look here,if a man has the guts to sleep with a peddler,then that man in my view wouldn't mind having a permanent one in his house. Its like bringing the coveted goods closer home and making them stay. What else would you call a man who spends all his money on harlots on a day to day basis? never settling? isnt he one himself? Giver and Partaker of the same trade under one name. Now that is a different thread so let's not go there cz its been discussed before

You know what I think? such men don't mind at all cz their nature and way of life makes it difficult for them to settle with an upright and moral woman.
They can love a peddler as in real love. undecided So what should we call this? A symbiotic love relationship. sex for love.

aargh its annoyin even trying to describe it so am out.
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by bingbagbo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
pendo89:

Nat,not all men are equal.Some are posessive its true but! think of a hungry man settling with a peddler,Wish you watched the feature. There's one that would be dropped by the hubby at strategic high end places and the hubby tracks her and takes her back home after 'work'
What mattered most was money.And no she wasn't a small girl but a woman.
According to them,they shared a heart as husband and wife,but the sex was community based. Means of income.

There's is another that left the wife after she was tricked into beastiality.I guess he couldn't just take it anymore. She was devasted.

Oh yes I do. It was word from their mouths. Are they not humans??
Remember this,most of these peddlers are seeking for love but in the wrong places and way.
Look here,if a man has the guts to sleep with a peddler,then that man in my view wouldn't mind having a permanent one in his house. Its like bringing the coveted goods closer home and making them stay. What else would you call a man who spends all his money on harlots on a day to day basis? never settling? isnt he one himself? Giver and Partaker of the same trade under one name. Now that is a different thread so let's not go there cz its been discussed before

You know what I think? such men don't mind at all cz their nature and way of life makes it difficult for them to settle with an upright and moral woman.
They can love a peddler as in real love. undecided So what should we call this? A symbiotic love relationship. sex for love.

aargh its annoyin even trying to describe it so am out.

Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by pendo89(f): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
grin
wouf!!
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by bingbagbo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
when did u start barking pendo? lipsrsealed
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
Who cares?! I don't.
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by kokoye(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Natasha,,:

I don't agree with this I've also watched an interview of an ex pro, No guy would love his girl to be sleeping around with different men, remember they have a natural possessive attitude and that not withstanding no man will do that except of course the guy is only pretending to love her, but in real sense he doesn't

Well, I have seen husbands and wives who offer sex-providers to their spouses as birthday gifts.

These are people who have been married for decades.

and I aint nailing this down to any nationality . .

1 Like

Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by Xbox1: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
Natasha,,:

@OP yes they do  

I have seen a case of the husband encouraging the wife in the bizness
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by mobf: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^ shocked please tell me you're joking!
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by Natasha2(f): 10:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
kokoye:

Well, I have seen husbands and wives who offer sex-providers to their spouses as birthday gifts.

These are people who have been married for decades.

and I aint nailing this down to any nationality . .
that's a different thing all together, as a prostitute you have to sleep with at least 10 -15 men in one day, so no man who truly loves his girl will support her in that kind of ''business'''
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by MrsChima1(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2012
Yes, Hoes can fall in love.

Exhibit A: Mr. Cork wink
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by slimyem: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2012
on the long run,i guess love peddlers are just human beings with normal emotions though they have their own  ways of  supressing those emotions.
Julia Roberts in Pretty woman was one and her style was  never kiss on the mouth! which was probably to prevent any form of emotional bonding.
She eventually did and fell in love during the course of business.
Heard of few other real similar stories of peddler falling in love and dropping the job cuz of that so i guess,yes!
Love peddlers do really fall in love. cheesy
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by bingbagbo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^

INTERESTING cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Prostitutes Fall In Love? by Tosinville(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
Yes they do

(1) (Reply)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / I Consider Myself Too Hot For Nigerian Girls (photos) / Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.