Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,140 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! (14959 Views)

Employment Opportunity @leadway / Urgent Employment Opportunity In Port Harcourt / Graduates Employment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by Toks78: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2012
Please fellow nairalanders i want to know how real this advert is i already fill in the form through a guy i met here,he claimed he's partnering with a consultant in canada,also promsed to help secure 2yrs work permit within 48days.if anyone has come about this before kindly share your experiences, pardon my timidity i am new here and afraid of scammers as i learnt thier are lots of them on this site, your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by MISC(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
I can create job with 15,000 to 20,000 capital for you with ease by giving you 101 easy jobs that will earn you at least 200,000 in 1 month stress free. mail:megainfonetservices@gmail.com with subject 101 profit making jobs
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by Toks78: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
@misc pls respond to my post and i ll contact u for more details on your post.just hope you are not a scammer.
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by Obimek: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Someone told me abt that too. But I don't know whether its the same hotel. The guy seems not to be telling me the full details. Really I ingored the guy as the money he is requesting for is too big for me.
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by Toks78: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
@obimek this guy asked me to pay 2k first as a consultation fee afterward he scan a copy of visa application form and the colourful pictures of the luxirious hotel,the website of the hotel is dayshotelmontreal.com but am curious that such a world class international hotel could be partnering with a nigerian it looks like a scam to me.here is the guy's number 08101844458.
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by Obimek: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
Don't knw whether is the same place. Would try to find out more abt it from him. Although I might not get much. He is to secretive on it. He gave me some infos abt it but let me make sure is the same hotel. B4 spilling the beans.
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by amtheone(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
Toks78: Please fellow nairalanders i want to know how real this advert is i already fill in the form through a guy i met here,he claimed he's partnering with a consultant in canada,also promsed to help secure 2yrs work permit within 48days.if anyone has come about this before kindly share your experiences, pardon my timidity i am new here and afraid of scammers as i learnt thier are lots of them on this site, your contributions will be highly appreciated.

Guy i've received such mail asking me to send cv, scan passport page, application letter and full size personal photograph to them.
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by smooth16(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2012
I got the same info on Days Hotel Monreal Canada,i've done d requirements nd i've receive their Employment Acceptance and Contract Letter which i filled and signed ,am waiting for d canadian immigrtion processor to clear me, nd den refer me to their high commission here in Nigeria, So far i have not paid a dime to anyone,its been free all the way, n i dont know wen d money aspect will come in, when it becomes a scsm i think i should know. So u dont need to pay anyone for it, just send ur details to canadadayshotelmontreal@yahoo.ca, Good Luck!!!
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by oribentech(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2012
Hi this is a complete fraud i ve once experienced it with a canadian 5star hotel named ominicity hotel montreal canada i will advice you log on to the site to check or if possibly mail the hotelbut mind you there is usually a link built also in the real site of the hotel that will divert you to the fake site so wise up it is another way of yahooing since maga no pay again and now them come back to their nigerians to snach their hard earned money for you will be decieved to think is true
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by smooth16(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2012
Thanks man ,i cant pay them any money n when it gets to that, i will cut them off fast!
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by fila8(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2012
@ Tok78: What is happening with the Days Hotel job in montreal. I entered for it too and i have not heard anything from the guy for some time. Under normal circumstances the travel documents are suppose to be ready. Reply ASAP
Re: Employment Opportunity In Days Hotel Montreal Canada! by wisdomplus: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello guys I saw the post on facebook 9hours ago listing over 46 openings. They ask people to submit cv to this mail.dayshotelinn100@gmail.com which I did and I got another mail from them precisely david mill to answer a writing interview (30 question). Days hotel. Pls kindly advice

(1) (Reply)

Proven Strategies To Reduce Employees Absenteeism In The Workplace / Police Recruitment: Date For JAMB Exam, Centres Released / How Do You Handle Being Shouted On At Work???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.