Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

"hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence's Revealing Photo Shoot For Glamour Magazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence's Revealing Photo Shoot For Glamour Magazi (800 Views)

Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / Check Out Revealing Photo Of Nicki Minaj Butt / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence's Revealing Photo Shoot For Glamour Magazi by gossipzzz(f): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Jennifer Lawrence is ready for fans to see her as the tough and gritty Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games" -- but first, she's showing off a much sexier side in Glamour magazine.

Clutching Katniss' famous bow, Lawrence flaunts some serious cleavage on both the cover and inside the mag's April issue , where she talks about getting in shape for the movie,

"I hate saying, ‘I like exercising.’ I want to punch people who say that in the face. But it’s nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It’s like, ‘Here’s your trainer. This is what you can eat.’

She adds, “I don’t diet. I do exercise! But I don’t diet. You can’t work when you’re hungry, you know?”
more pictures at: http://www.mycelebritiesgossips.com/2012/03/hunger-games-star-jennifer-lawrences.html

(1) (Reply)

New TV Drama, Emerald, To Hit The Screens Soon ... / Benin Based Act Threatens Omawumi With N50M Court Action Over 'bottom Belle' / VIDEO: D’banj To Feature Kanye West In “scape Goat Remix”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.