Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect (11639 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by rabzy01: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
This could pass for one of the wonders of the world. It is a strange but true life story of a 22-year lady, Chinyere Alegu, who dragged her cousin’s daughter, Chioma Edukwu, 5, to a nearby bush, inserted her fingers in her mouth and pulled out her tongue . The victim died as a result of the wicked act.

The incident took place at Ndi Duma Ekpaomaka village, in Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.
According to a source, the suspect allegedly committed the crime under the influence of some unseen forces.

He narrated how the suspect behaved strangely, each time the spirit came upon her. But despite that, Chinyere was said to have taken her Christian life seriously and even became a ‘prayer warrior.’
Crimewatch was also told that the suspect, who was described by many as a very quiet person, usually saw vision and received revelations ‘anytime she was in spirit’.

One day, she told her relatives how she dreamt and the spirit directed her to pull out an object from an elderly woman’s mouth. However, when she woke up from sleep, she traveled to her cousin’s village, Ishiekke Igbubuikwo and told him she wanted to train his daughter, Chioma. Monday Edukwu was said to have granted her request and asked Chioma to go with her.
Chinyere was said to have taken the little girl to her elder sister’s house at Ekpaomaka where they slept in the same room.

At about 1.30a.m., Chinyere claimed she was directed to go and pray for an elderly woman and to pull out an object from her mouth but she decided to go along with the victim.
But instead of going to the woman’s house as she claimed, she dragged the little girl to a bush, which was a kilometre away from her sister’s house, allegedly pushed her to the ground and started praying for her.
As the prayer was going on, she allegedly inserted her fingers in the girl’s mouth and pulled out her tongue. And when the suspect came back to her senses, she realised that it was Chioma, and not the elderly woman from whose mout.hhe ‘removed the object’ .

Realising the implication of what she did, she raised the alarm and beckoned on a hunter, that was passing by for assistance. Crimewatch gathered that the girl died before help could come her way.
The news of the incident spread like wildfire and attracted the villagers to the scene. They reported the matter at Ikwo Police Station while policemen went to the bush where they arrested Chinyere and recovered a copy of Holy Bible.
The suspect, who spoke to Crimewatch, said: “ I am a hair dresser by profession. I love to evangelise and attend churches and where they hold rallies and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I was sleeping when the Holy Spirit instructed me to go and pull out an object from an elderly woman’s mouth. I dreamt again before I took Chioma to the bush for prayer and while there, I used my hands to remove her tongue.
“Having realised what I did, I raised the alarm and appealed to people to come and help me revive her. I used my right hand to remove her tongue. Sometimes, Holy Spirit visit me. I can pray in the house for three to four hours. I don’t know what to say but to beg my cousin to forgive me,” she lamented.

The deceased’s father told the reporter that he was surprised that Chinyere killed his daughter. “She came to me to request that my daughter stayed with her. Two days later, information got to us that Chioma, my first daughter, was found dead in the bush. I saw my daughter’s tongue on the ground and was later told that Chinyere removed it. I want law to take its course, I want justice to be done. I don’t know what came over her. I know her to be a Christian, a prayer warrior,” the grieving father said.

The Ebonyi State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Adeola Adeniji, said the suspect had been arrested and would be tried for murder. He said: “We didn’t see any object on her apart from the Bible.”
http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/mar/01/national-03-01-2012-000.html
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by rabzy01: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
Christian Lady Killer

Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Chuksxp: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
This is really sad. But I must point out that what she heard was an evil spirit, not the Holy Spirit!

When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?” But Jesus turned and rebuked them, and said, "You know not what manner of spirit you are of." Luke 9:54,55
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
Mental problems are getting too much in Nigeria. Holy Spirit how or the crazy voices in her head.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
I definitely agree with her, why must we turn blind eye to this whereas we support the actions of the israelites when waging wars and taking up lands of others under the guise of being led by 'God'.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by plappville(f): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
Chuksxp:

This is really sad. But I must point out that what she heard was an evil spirit, not the Holy Spirit!

When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, “Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?” But Jesus turned and rebuked them, and said, "You know not what manner of spirit you are of." Luke 9:54,55

Thank you, you have said it all.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Ptolomeus(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
If she says she spoke the holy spirit , they will.
Reason to doubt his word?
I have heard pastors say that they were presented with the Holy Spirit and told them that the pastors appointed, they should open their church and collect tithes.
In which of the two cases is the holy spirit or an evil spirit?
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by emofine2(f): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
This is just sad. I don’t know what type of spirit this lady in the article was listening to or being instructed by but no doubt it certainly wasn’t “holy”. How can one claim to be guided by a so called divine instruction end up incorrectly implementing their assignment?

Although, the cynic in me suspects whether this lady has merely recounted her alleged encounter with the “holy spirit” in order for people to doubt her senses at the time thus lightening her sentence.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
Its time we do away with Religion. Its messing peoples head up.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Coefficient(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2012
Bullshi.t! Let anoda 'holy spirit' led policeman pull out her tongue or shoot her. Shikena!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by eghost247(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2012
straight up wickedness
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by freecocoa(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2012
Kai mentally deranged people are just too much in this country,na wa o.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by dabrake(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2012
Baba GOD, you don suffer
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by victorazy(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2012
Every thing na God head, God don suffer.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by kaaycee(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2012
rabzy01:

Christian Lady Killer
@ Poster, why is d pix tagged CHRISTIAN LADY KILLER? what are u pointing out? is ur post or interest on her religion or d wicked act?
MOOMOO! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by baslone: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2012
Don't speak for her- which kin Evil spirit?

She's claims it's Holy spirit so shall it stand unless she states under-wise.

I'm sure she also started from somersaulting in the church- "Take it!!!!!!

Abo oro laa nso fun omoluabi. . . . .
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Fristic: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2012
Typical "Igbo" Christian. kiss
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by AjanleKoko: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2012
Well . . . you guys ever seen the movie 'Frailty'? grin

Maybe the cousin don do something that she needs to pay for tongue
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by tuhott(f): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2012
WTF she's so so sick shocked shocked
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Jemibee: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2012
Which kind WICKED holy spirit be dat? dis one na blaspemy ooo
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by xterra2(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2012
kaaycee:

@ Poster, why is d pix tagged CHRISTIAN LADY KILLER? what are u pointing out?  is ur post or interest on her religion or d wicked act?
MOOMOO! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol the op did no wrong , leave am abeg
thats what happened na, make e lie ?
mstwww
if na muslim you go insult islam left right center

i hear hear most ppk for this religion thread no dey go church undecided
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Okijajuju1(m): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2012
DARN!!  shocked

The Holy Spirit done gone crazy. . . . shocked  O!! Wait!! The Holy spirit has aways been crazy! Wasnt he the same dude that told abraham to go kill his son?! The same dude that made a bear come out the woods and eat up little kids?! The same dude that murdered all the little boys in Egypt?!  undecided Yup!! That dude is defo crazy. . .

Sorry Holy Spirit possessed lady, you don fu'cked up. .  You forgot this isnt 2000 B.C when they didnt have cops and using the spirit as an alabi could get you outta trouble.

I would love to see the Holy Spirit stop you from being anally raped and molested in KiriKiri Maximum, or even see him break you outta Jail like Paul . .
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2012
It use to b d work of d devil, its now d work of d holy spirit.

Wen an offender is caught & asked y did he or she commit d crime, dey wil say its 'D WORK OF D DEVIL' but it seems it has advance 2 'D WORK OF D HOLY SPIRIT'

Its a pity!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by newmi(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2012
1John 4:11
"Whoever does not love does not know God,
because God is love"
It has become a norm for almost anybody to use such words as ". . . oh the Holy Spirit said l should do or say so and so. . . oh God said so and so. . ." well the point is any action or word that contradicts what the bible teaches is automatically unacceptable period.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by doctokwus: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2012
If I were d police,wud investigate d pastor& d church;she must av bn indoctrinated by one of dis new generation churches.Most incidents of dis kind av a church basis
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by dabrake(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2012
Fristic:

Typical "Igbo" Christian. kiss
JeSoul/manmustwac, do your work on this guy nah
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by bluejeff(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2012
@op, the topic should be 'unholy spirit asked me to kill my niece.' sounds like a scene from a horror movie. Jeez !
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Sijo01(f): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

DARN!!  shocked

The Holy Spirit done gone crazy. . . . shocked  O!! Wait!! The Holy spirit has aways been crazy! Wasnt he the same dude that told abraham to go kill his son?! The same dude that made a bear come out the woods and eat up little kids?! The same dude that murdered all the little boys in Egypt?!  undecided Yup!! That dude is defo crazy. . .

Sorry Holy Spirit possessed lady, you don fu'cked up. .  You forgot this isnt 2000 B.C when they didnt have cops and using the spirit as an alabi could get you outta trouble.

I would love to see the Holy Spirit stop you from being anally violated and molested in KiriKiri Maximum, or even see him break you outta Jail like Paul . .

Badt guy.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by bigx(m): 11:03am On Mar 02, 2012
At times I wonder what spirit comes upon some people.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by nuella2(f): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2012
She heard the voice of a demon. The lady needs help urgently, the devil is tormenting her even if she is a christian. Thats why its good to know the word of God personally, thats the way to distinguish btw the word of God and that of satan. chei! this is pathetic.
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by Leemak: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2012
Is high time christians stopped receiving non-existing Holy Spirit, is not Holy Spirit u ar receiving wot u ar receiving is Evil Spirit, stop deceiving urselves, truth talk!
Re: Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect by thiscounts(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2012
Anybody who truely understands the message of Islam wont be surprised of what the lady did.If my Imam or Alfa  tags himself to be a prayer worrior and perfoms miracles like waking the dead,healing the deaf,pulling out an object from someone's mouth under the purported directives of Holy spirit I would have to subject this to the fundamental teachings of Islam and come up with what possibly might be the correct interpretations of what might be happening to him though he might be convinced within him that he is under the influence of holy spirit.

The truth is many people today who claim to hear from God or being visited by holy spirit or Jesus christ,prophet Muhammad,or any other holy being are being manipulated by Devil to use them to mislead people.Many do truly performe micracles without using any diabolical means, Devil would atttend to them and grant their requests in whatever name they call on him,he would use them to fufill his mission until their last breath when reality would dawn on them that they have been misguided.

Who could have known that the lady who had been performing miracles,and being a prayer warrior for years to be an agent of Devil without her knowledge if she had not been betrayed by Devil in her life time.

May d Lord guide us right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.