Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mum & Dad In D House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum & Dad In D House (1010 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / Big Joe Motor Killed My Dad In Ekpoma / Describe Your Dad In Two Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum & Dad In D House by nostain18(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
Pls hlp ¶§ a 21 years old girl matured enough †̥ go into a relationship
Re: Mum & Dad In D House by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2012
21, you are physically mature, emotional maturity is another thing. At you age I was already in a serious relationship and planning my wedding because I graduated early. What are you doing? Are you schooling or done with school? What is your relationship with your mom? Is she really strict or can you talk freely with her? .
There are so many people who may say they love you but really just be there to take advantage, be careful and wise, dont be materialistic, be nice and polite, you are young, have fun but no excessive drinking and smoking. Dont be with any guy who forces you to do things you dont want to do. Having s3x with a guy a not a way to prove your love for him, if he hammers on s3x move on. You will make mistakes but learn from it, if you decide to have s3x please make sure he wears a condom, STDs and an unplanned pregnancies is not a part of the fun.
Best wishes dear.
Re: Mum & Dad In D House by feminineA: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
Situations has shown that age isn't equal to maturity. @ 21 you are old enough to enter into a relationship however be sure and know what you want so you don't make too many mistake.when we talk about relationship the next thing is sex. What's your position on this 3 letter word?do you want to keep yourself till your wedding day or otherwise this are things you should put into consideration. On a general note don't date a guy that doesn't know where he is going,one that will derail you from your destiny, one that will affect you academically or spiritually, one that is too demanding for sex and one that has no regards for your person.
Re: Mum & Dad In D House by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
At 21 years of age, if the child has not been in a relationship, then, they need to go and wash her hear at the bar beach at night
Re: Mum & Dad In D House by mutter(f): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2012
Is it all about sex angry
Let her first learn to write maturely.
I am still trying to decode the symbols undecided

(1) (Reply)

Surrogate Offers / Why Do Mothers Worry So Much? / Safety Measures For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.