Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ever Heard About The Biodisc? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Heard About The Biodisc? (4972 Views)

Nature's Healing Power: The Biodisc / Awareness Spread Of The Biodisc-what More Do We Need? / The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by palma(f): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2007
EVER HEARD ABOUT THE BIODISC? IT IS GLASS DISK INFUSED IN IT ARE 13 MINERALS USING NANO TECHNOLOGY. DO YOU KNOW THAT MORE THAN 75% OF OUR BODY IS MADE UP OF WATER? BY USING THE BIODISC IT RESTORES ALL THE DEAD CELLS IN YOUR BODY. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE BLOOD OF THE DEAD CAN BE USE FOR THE LIVING? WE CAN DEFINATELY PROVE IT WITH THE BIODISC. DONT TAKE THIS AS A SCAM IT IS REAL CUZ THE BIODISC WAS ONCE MENTIONED IN THE SUCCESS DIGEST BY A FISH FARMER. TO BE SURE OF WHAT AM SAYING VISIT WWW.QUESTBIODISC.NET OR WWW.QUESTBIODISC.COM ONCE YOU ARE SATISFIED BY WHAT YOU SEE CALL ME ON 08077472154 FOR A LIVE PRESENTATION ON THE BIODISC YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT WHAT LEVEL OF ENERGY AND HEALING YOUR WATER CAN GIVE YOU. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by palma(f): 12:48am On Oct 25, 2007
Here are testimonies given by people who now use the biodisc.

Testimony 1
My grandmother is 93 years old. At this age, one can expect her to be weak and mobility is greatly reduced. On top of that, she is very detached from what was happening around her. Unable to respond to people's greeting much. It's a normal progress of aging. Then we started drinking water treated with Bio Disc. Only after a month, my grandmother has regained strength to walk on her on and is very alert. She is even greeting all our guest coming to the house and can have a good conversation with them! I am just amazed, but Bio Disc really works!

Miss Nattrah Mohammad

Testimony 2
My mother in-law is 76 years old. She is not ill but she is very weak. As such, she needs assistance to stand up as it is difficult for her to do so. Hence, she spends most of the days resting on the bed. As the family sometimes can't look after her, we have to wear a diaper for her.

I decided to try placing 4 bottles of Bio Disc vivified water at the four corners of her room. Also vivified all her drinking water. After only about 5 days, she regained her agility. She was able to stand up and walk on her own. Besides that, she is more alert as she now reads the newspaper and watches television.

Bio Disc is truly amazing as it has given her a life back and ease the burden of the family taking care of her,

Mr. Zainal Abidin Ismail

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by Scopium: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2007
Could hitting the hammer on the head mean you sell BIODISC?
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by Scopium: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2007
palma:

I decided to try placing 4 bottles of Bio Disc vivified water at the four corners of her room.
What does that mean? Is it a magic potion?
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by DoubleN(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2007
Why haven't you tried it on yourself yet?
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by edatika(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2008
well i have it,
i've use it
its simply amazing

u can go to Google and search u will be surprised
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by edatika(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
@palma

i believe u have it.don't you?
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
lol at replies cheesy
@poster,i have heard of it though havent seen or heard of anyone that used it or how effective or otherwise it is. But i really wonder sha,how can a neck chain heal?i suppose its magic tongue
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by PAPABOMBOY: 3:16am On Mar 18, 2008
biodisc :d :d :d. dem don start.
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by Pury: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2008
Hi,

I have heard about the Bio disk. I use the product for health and economic gain.

I know a woman (my neighbour) who used it with her own medication of arthritis and she no longer suffers from it.

Another guy has used it for cancer , he no longer goes for chemotherapy.

The economic gain are true and its not a scam

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by skyaxe(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
bio disc is a wonderful product which is very helpful to human health and more so machines and devices, i have some of the disc forsale if anybody might be interested to buy,call me +2348028161549.
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by XAUBulls: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2023
palma:
EVER HEARD ABOUT THE BIODISC? IT IS GLASS DISK INFUSED IN IT ARE 13 MINERALS USING NANO TECHNOLOGY. DO YOU KNOW THAT MORE THAN 75% OF OUR BODY IS MADE UP OF WATER? BY USING THE BIODISC IT RESTORES ALL THE DEAD CELLS IN YOUR BODY. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE BLOOD OF THE DEAD CAN BE USE FOR THE LIVING? WE CAN DEFINATELY PROVE IT WITH THE BIODISC. DONT TAKE THIS AS A SCAM IT IS REAL CUZ THE BIODISC WAS ONCE MENTIONED IN THE SUCCESS DIGEST BY A FISH FARMER. TO BE SURE OF WHAT AM SAYING VISIT WWW.QUESTBIODISC.NET OR WWW.QUESTBIODISC.COM ONCE YOU ARE SATISFIED BY WHAT YOU SEE CALL ME ON 08077472154 FOR A LIVE PRESENTATION ON THE BIODISC YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AT WHAT LEVEL OF ENERGY AND HEALING YOUR WATER CAN GIVE YOU. smiley
Re: Ever Heard About The Biodisc? by XAUBulls: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2023
palma:
Here are testimonies given by people who now use the biodisc.

Testimony 1
My grandmother is 93 years old. At this age, one can expect her to be weak and mobility is greatly reduced. On top of that, she is very detached from what was happening around her. Unable to respond to people's greeting much. It's a normal progress of aging. Then we started drinking water treated with Bio Disc. Only after a month, my grandmother has regained strength to walk on her on and is very alert. She is even greeting all our guest coming to the house and can have a good conversation with them! I am just amazed, but Bio Disc really works!

Miss Nattrah Mohammad

Testimony 2
My mother in-law is 76 years old. She is not ill but she is very weak. As such, she needs assistance to stand up as it is difficult for her to do so. Hence, she spends most of the days resting on the bed. As the family sometimes can't look after her, we have to wear a diaper for her.

I decided to try placing 4 bottles of Bio Disc vivified water at the four corners of her room. Also vivified all her drinking water. After only about 5 days, she regained her agility. She was able to stand up and walk on her own. Besides that, she is more alert as she now reads the newspaper and watches television.

Bio Disc is truly amazing as it has given her a life back and ease the burden of the family taking care of her,

Mr. Zainal Abidin Ismail

(1) (Reply)

New NICOSAN, Niprisan, Xickle RBC... Please Help / The Benefits Of Insect Bites / Lassa Fever Outbreak: Enugu Govt Confirms Death Of One Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.