Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy (1876 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by shadshadyz: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Please how can you differentiate a guy who is serious from a guy who just wants to use and dump, what are their traits ,so u can easily identify them?
Secondly why are Nigerian guys so stingy?
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Killz3(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2012
^^
Brb. . . wink
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Tosinville(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2012
u ae on a long thang.
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by slimyem: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2012
i guess you never really know unless you get into the r/ship.
And most times,the guy's always quick to ask for sex or discuss topics bothering around it usually!
Besides,some guy once told me that every girl knows a guy who wants just to sleep with her even if its the last moment before they get the jiggy on.dunno how true that is but for me,i always see it in the eyes! cheesy
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by tpia5: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2012
Sometimes you can tell and sometimes you cant, if the guy is an accomplished deceiver.

However, if you're only one of his many girlfriends, then that's a clue.
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Sugardiva(f): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
The use and use and dump ones come on like a hurricane with mind blowing speed pumping u with texts and calls and all what not. So its not suprising when they blow over like the wind after they get what they want. They are too serious too early.

What i do when i meet these kinds is to try my best to make them fall for me or depend on me in at least one aspect of their life and when they do i simply dump them. grin grin grin grin Poetic justice! Its so much fun when u dump someone who planned to dump you. Buh dont try that tho, its a risky game cos it may backfire.
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

u ae on a long thang.
and any long thang na winch
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Killz3(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Sugardiva:

The use and use and dump ones come on like a hurricane with mind blowing speed pumping u with texts and calls and all what not. So its not suprising when they blow over like the wind after they get what they want. .They are too serious too early

This is a very good point.

Op, in addition to the above, a serious guy is never in a hurry. He wont ask you for sex on the first date, nor will he kiss you on the first day. He knows the complications that arises from throwing the word love around, so he refrains from telling you he loves you, until he really means it. He cares about your feelings and your welfare. His actions speak louder than his words. He gives you gifts but never gives to impress you, he's unhappy when you are unhappy, he genuinely enjoys your company and will never put you down in front of his friends. . .

Sadly, the serious guys are viewed by most ladies as weaklings. They fail to realize the seriousness, but choose to rather fall for the guy with smooth words. Quoting sugardiva again, "The use and use and dump ones come on like a hurricane with mind blowing speed pumping u with texts and calls and all what not". Most of these texts messages are mass produced. They send it to 10 or more different girls at the same time. Words Words Words. And they are so lazy that they forward the ones sent to them without editing.

It's easy to be swayed by words, especially when you are freshly out of a relationship or you don't have a boyfriend or when you are insecure and never thought someone will pay you attention. They will spend heaven and earth just to entice you and unfortunately most times, they succeed. When the euphoria of the good times spent have worn off, they move to the next girl and leave you looking like a fool. . . Well, if that happens to you, you are a what? A FOOL. If you don't deem him worthy enough of a relationship, don't accept his gifts. Even if he is your type, don't be in a hurry. Guys love girls that are uptight. Forget the hype, and stick to your values. . . If you have any! wink

1 Like

Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
Killz is a serious guy
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

u ae on a long thang.
cheesy grin grin
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by 2kurupt(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
@OP, guys may be stingy when we realise you beg too much angry
Also a serious dude can change his mind and decide to use & dump you if he realises you want to use him to replace your father,
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Dynamique: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2012
If u want to differentiate between a serious guy&a use&dump,use ur BRAIN wisely!!!.
Re: A Serious Guy And A Use And Dump Guy by Mynd44: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2012
^^
The brain is absent

(1) (Reply)

She Want Me To Engage And Propose To Her In Front Of Her Mum / Kissing For A Loving Relationship / Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.