Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? (2673 Views)

Female Molestation In One Of The Big Companies In Lagos. Must Read / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? by YourAss: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2012
Please guys, i have a big and popular website but i want to start advertising for big companies. I need help on how to start. Do i have to submit letters to any company or how do i start. Any suggestion please?
Re: How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? by violent(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Write a proposal to the sales/marketing team of a company with detailed information on how traffic from your website could potentially improve their marketing efforts with easy delivery to thousands of users at any point in time.  Show them they could save cost by cutting back on newspaper advertising/billboards and invest more of their efforts into the world wide web.

DO some research and use it to support your proposal.  In your research, show figures of how many users visit your website by the hour and show projections of how this may likely improve in the future. If they are already placing an advert with another website, show them that yours is better and you are flexible with negotiations regarding billings as opposed to several other companies. 

Show that you are willing to provide additional incentives like a monthly report showing the statistics of the number of people visiting their website and other demographics such as age/sex etc.  Demonstrate to them that this will eventually help them to concentrate their branding efforts and introduction of new products.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? by YourAss: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
@violet Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Event Cake Designed By 9ja / Jobs For You: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! / Nigerian Airforce Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.