Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls (3030 Views)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 9 Words Used By Women / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
When a girl says what will i do without u? she means ''you are just anoda maga''. When a girl says i love u as a friend she means '' though i luv u, but u don't have d cash to take care of my needs'' when a girl says ''i really miss u'' she means ''i wana hav s*X with u. When a girl says to u dat ''you are enjoyin urself abi'' she means ''i'm jealous'' when a girl says ''i just want to hear ur voice'' she means ''i'm missing u''. When a girl says, i like u. She means, i love u but u still have to fight 4 my luv. When a girl says i don't know continuosly, She means ''shut ur mouth u are pissing me off, '' still many more to come but when a girl tells you on phone that she's depressed without concrete reasons, guys watch it. She means '' i need a suprise package i.e. Money, gifts.'' still more to come, If u know any, drop it.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Boring
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mynd_44:

Boring

u're just jealous, Mtcheeew.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2012
Jealous of wetin?
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
Jealous dat i undastand women wen dey talk, move,
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Tosinville(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
The OP is right, nice try.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by baggio1085: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
it makes sense,  that is the meaning
nice talk.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Tosinville(m): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
Anytime my girl call me & tell me she's missing me, na to go take kasapreko or Ogidigba.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Anytime my girl call me & tell me she's missing me, na to go take kasapreko or Ogidigba.

Abeg tell d guy o, Undastanding naija women is very important if u want ur relationship wit dem to survive,
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
baggio1085:

it makes sense,  that is the meaning
nice talk.

tnks,
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
But i always like it wen a girl says to me dat i'm enjoyin myself abi?? Meeen, i just feel ontop of the world at dat moment bcuz d girl is feeling neglected, rejected & she wud be tinkin oda chicks r keeping me company. Trust me, u nid to make a woman feel like that, especially ur GF.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Mynd44: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2012
The only woman you understand is the one you see in the mirror
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
U sound like u've been dumped by ur GF. Sorry bro, i understand. Try and learn how to understand if truly a girl wants to use you or get serious wit u.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2012
@op, you do under7tand women. Most of what you said are da truth. And you watch it. Girls dont hear you are enjoyn without them. My guy always deny it pronto whenever i put like.agreeing that he is enjoying without means another thing to me.he knows what will follow that innocent statement if he dare agree. He doesnt wanna go there
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by slimyem: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
bennyraz:

When a girl says what will i do without u? she means ''you are just anoda maga''. When a girl says i love u as a friend she means '' though i luv u, but u don't have d cash to take care of my needs'' when a girl says ''i really miss u'' she means ''i wana hav s*X with u. When a girl says to u dat ''you are enjoyin urself abi'' she means ''i'm jealous'' when a girl says ''i just want to hear ur voice'' she means ''i'm missing u''. When a girl says, i like u. She means, i love u but u still have to fight 4 my luv. When a girl says i don't know continuosly, She means ''shut ur mouth u are pissing me off, '' still many more to come but when a girl tells you on phone that she's depressed without concrete reasons, guys watch it. She means '' i need a suprise package i.e. Money, gifts.'' still more to come, If u know any, drop it.
EMPIRICAL NONSENSE!
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Killz3(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
70% true. . . wink
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
105 percent true, When a girl says she misses ur voice, she misses u and when she says she misses u she wants romance and sex, Oya which nigerian girl will come and disprove this
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
when a girl says ''i really miss u'' she means ''i wana hav s*X with u

I must be living on the moon.

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by pedestal82(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
@Rokiatu, ye I agree u leaving in the Moon. @ OP, GBAM
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by mikuz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
@op
Very very true!
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
tochimas:

@op, you do under7tand women. Most of what you said are da truth. And you watch it. Girls dont hear you are enjoyn without them. My guy always deny it pronto whenever i put like.agreeing that he is enjoying without means another thing to me.he knows what will follow that innocent statement if he dare agree. He doesnt wanna go there

Thank u jare. Atleast since u affirm this, it wud help guys undastand dat in a relationship most girls do not like d idea of their bobo enjoyin demselves witout dem.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2012
@killz. Where is my remaining 30% now? Abi u knw undastand d koko? Na me dey wear pant o! Pant no dey wear me. Every guy as to learn hw to run a girl, its our world for.

@12inches. Ose gan. U sabi d drill well well. Kip digging d holes with care
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ Slimyem, Why are u been repulsive? Why are u trying to shy away from the truth? Are u trying to feel superior than oda girls? Or are you trying to feel hard? Or are u craving for attention? Well if u are trying to be hard, then i can EMPHATICALLY tell u dat GIRLS like ur type are d easiest to deal with cuz once a guy gets u, u bcome a puppet. And since u're craving for attention, it only shows anyone that u are an emotional person.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ Rokiatu. If u are on d moon then u must be dreaming. So u beta wake up. U can't tell me u dnt decode words 4 guys? Except u r jst one of those straight to d point girls. And i tell u, if u are been too straight forward in a relationship, it makes the relationship boring.

@Pedesta82. My broda, u be comedian o. Do u tink rokiatu will notice u? Are u trying to woo her indirectly. Man up and stop looking 4 cheap point to score by playing supporting actor.
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ Mikuz. U sabi jare. God created women and gave men the manual on how to use them. I believe say u get the manual. For guys like PEDESTAK82, MYND44 wey no get d manual, come and meet me ''bennyraz'' i go do photocopy of the manual for u. Chao
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by pedestal82(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
@bennyraz, my broda, am not playing supporting actor, read my post properly u will understand.and if na to man up, I no they run internet thinz, so much hypocracy, and lies.kapish!
Re: The Meaning Of The Words Used By Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes, yes. Internet girls come wit so much lies. They package demselves so well and if u r nt careful, u'll fall into wrong hands.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Boyfriend? / Sad But Lovely: Couple Married For 75 Years Die In Each Other's Arms (Photos) / Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.