Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (7794 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by mukina2: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2012
I have just returned from Nnewi, Anambra State, where I attended the funeral mass and burial of the great Dim, Chukuwemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, a patriot and a great son of Nigeria! I am personally touched by the depth of sadness at the passing of this philosopher, officer and gentleman. It is remarkable and moving that his awesome life is a source of celebration by every strata of the Nigerian societ, y. In death Dim Ojukwu has consolidated and strengthened the nationalist philosophy agreed by all patriots that there was indeed "no victor and no vanquished". The Project Unity which Dim Ojukwu pursued upon his return from exile must be concluded by this generation to the glory of God and Nigeria. May God bless his soul. GEJ
http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/335934756456905
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by idmanzik: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Amen!!!

Now GEJ can go ahead and have Bianca, "na wetin him dey find since"

Goodluck to him, Goodluck to her (Bianca), Goodluck to everybody, Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by DaLover(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
idmanzik:

Amen!!!

Goodluck to him, Goodluck to her (Bianca), Goodluck to everybody, Goodluck Nigeria.

Please what the basis for this statement?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Leemak: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
People will soon pay d same tribute to dis useless, shoeless, selfish & clueless GEJ, Amen.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by DaLover(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
Leemak:

People will soon pay d same tribute to dis useless, shoeless, selfish & clueless GEJ, Amen.
And how useful are you?
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by ohemmanu: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
Okeosisi a daala n'alaigbo!!God please we need another ojukwu.this pain is so much,why now?when the events that led to the civil war is repeating itself again.chukwu fichaa anyi anya mmiri.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
Something is wrong with jonathan.when did oju-iku suddenly become a philosopher ? Socrates,plato and Aristotle must be changing position in their graves by now.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by ismhab(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
The angels have a great work to do inside the grave of ojukwu today.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by md4real(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
why do Nigerians always celebrate the wrong things; from saying up NEPA when electricity is restored(which ought not to be off) to praising a government providing a minute aspect of what it ought to carry out(e.g government efforts in road construction and neglecting other spheres like education, agriculture et al), negotiating with terrorist groups like MEND and Boko Haram and now praising a rebel leader responsible for the death of over a million Nigerians. seriously SMH
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
md4real:

why do Nigerians always celebrate the wrong things; from saying up NEPA when electricity is restored(which ought not to be off) to praising a government providing a minute aspect of what it ought to carry out(e.g government efforts in road construction and neglecting other spheres like education, agriculture et al), negotiating with terrorist groups like MEND and Boko Haram and now praising a rebel leader responsible for the death of over a million Nigerians. seriously SMH

I was about to critic your comment when I recall that morons like you cannot be elected into government grin
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
ismhab:

The angels have a great work to do inside the grave of ojukwu today.

How are you sure that guy is not in hell-fire already ?
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by md4real(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
donedy:

I was about to critic your comment when I recall that morons like you cannot be elected into government grin
bring it on and stop seeking closure in insults rather, address issues
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by KINGwax(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
donedy:

seriously? I was abt to criticize your comment when i found out that dunderheads like u can't be celebrated. U actually copied and pasted this dumbed comment again. No surprise. Idiottas like u alwys have spill overs
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by uyakachi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
Leemak:

and also with you
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by buzor(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
@md4real must your post be filled with HATE.
me think your papa should ve mast.u.rbated with your seed!
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by LEXYLOV: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mr Jonathan Retardeen. I thought you will come out openly and claim that you have received some braveness from Ojukwu spirit at the funeral. at least, that type of ojukwu brave spirit will be highly useful for you to be able to govern as a man, not as a puppet and coward as you are before you goes there. If you do not yet, please go back there now and ask his spirit to transform you NOT TO REBEL oooo. But to get mind to rule. lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by silibaba: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
watch ur speech bro. tongue

noot really xpectin such from ya!!!
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by onyewec3: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
Most pple dat av criticiseds GEJ are indeed cowards. I have evry conviction to believe dat dey are not in anyway beta dan GEJ as a person.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Chinedudele(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
What has jonathan done to you. Just tell us his sins, your reaction shows you just hate him unnecessarily. Mind what you paste stop misinforming people. Contribute your quota to the topic. Do you have any evidence? i know you dont have any evident, what you have is just hatred for him. Thanks
idmanzik:

Amen!!!

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
Igbo-haters!!! Phuck you all!!! Ojukwu is a great man! And will always be, if u don't like d thread, please bounce!
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by sniperwolf(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
I was about wondering why he has been silent on the Ojukwu's burial
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by RichyBlacK(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
May the soul of our departed leader rest in peace. Amen.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by nelsonehi: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
afterall,the igbo rebel snash bianca from sombody els, why worrying about GEJ going to be onbored. soja go and soja come.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by nelsonehi: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
more grace to your elbow our loving presidend that was not having shoes. the chocolate madam don be your sisi eko.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by dustydee: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
Was he there? How come we didn't see his picture??
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
KINGwax:

seriously? I was abt to criticize your comment when i found out that dunderheads like u can't be celebrated. U actually copied and pasted this dumbed comment again. No surprise. Idiottas like u alwys have spill overs

Point of correction, you shouldn't have used the word criticize anymore since you've already  exhibited your irrational reasoning on it.

Once again, I would have critique your comment if you had not exhibited your irrational and moronic reasoning  grin
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by newslive(f): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
R.I.P Ojukwu

Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by tigerleggs(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You must be jobless. Alede/Ezi
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
Now Retardeen can take over Biancar the national Bicycle from where Ojuku left it

Hope he wont catch something the way Ojuku caught what killed him
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by kutchs: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Bluetooth pls tell us wot defines a philosopher. If u no a little about the meaning, history nd etymology of philosophy then u will no that Ojukwu deserves to be so described.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by FEMARY1: 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
ojo iku lan dere.
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu by herobest: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2012
I PITY YOUR PARENTS FOR TEACHING YOU HOW TO INSULT YOU ELDERS.FOR INSULTING MY PRESIDENT AS YOUR MATE OR GIRL FRIEND.YOUR PARENTS ARE DISAGRACE FOR HUMANITY FOR BORNING SUCH A WASTEFUL,USELESS,slowpoke COWARD,NEFARIOUS IDOITIC CHILD LIKE YOU.U ARE A NUISANCE TO NAIRALAND.AS U INSULT GEJ OUR PRESIDENT,UR GRANDCHILDREN WILL CONTINUE AND FOREVER INSULT U TILL U DIE.USELESS AMOEBA, YOUR USELESS PAPA SELF SENIOR GEJ,WHY HE NO BE ORDINARY COUNCELOR FOR UNA WARD?, U COME HERE DEY YAP GEJ.THE TIME THEY WERE BEGGING UR FATHER TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BECOME SOMEBODY IN FUTURE ATLEAST BECOME ORDINARY COUNCELOR HE REFUSED TO GO TOSCHOOL, JUST LOOK OUT WHERE HE ENDED UP,A PALMWINE TAPPER IN YOUR VILLAGE, UR PAPA GO AWAY MATCH AND Bleep UR MAMA BORN USELESS HOPELESS SENSELESS CHILD LIKE U.IDIOT,
Re: GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu
« #15 on: Today at 06:57:10 PM »

Mr Jonathan Retardeen. I thought you will come out openly and claim that you have received some braveness from Ojukwu spirit at the funeral. at least, that type of ojukwu brave spirit will be highly useful for you to be able to govern as a man, not as a puppet and coward as you are before you goes there. If you do not yet, please go back there now and ask his spirit to transform you NOT TO REBEL oooo. But to get mind to rule. Lips sealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ayogu Eze Visit Parklane General Hospital Enugu Empathize Accident / Inflation Has Reduced Minimum Wage To Nothing, Says NLC / This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.