Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Would You Marry Your Age Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Your Age Mate? (19744 Views)

I Hate It When My Younger Brother Age Mate Do This. / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by abiri(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2007
Well this is a good question and I've been havin problem with it for sometime now but I solved it my way when it had to do wt me anyway grin. So if u were in a position to marry the love of ur life whom u never knew that her/his actual age is the same as yours but get to know along the line would u still continue and marry him/her?
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by tkb417(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2007
If i have a choice, NO WAY.
But i think its GOD that gives a wife/husband so Gods way, my way.
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Seun(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2007
If i have a choice, NO WAY.
If? Of course you will always have a choice; 'God' will allow you to choose.
(Don't listen to anyone who tries to take your choice(s) away from you.)
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by tkb417(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2007
@Seun
i understand your point. Im just trying to play with words
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2007
yes ,but some dudes prefer younger gals cool
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by tkb417(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2007
i do too
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by simplysmat(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2007
I think I prefer girls my age because its more likely that we think alike. younger girls are known for misunderstandin relationships in that there is no mutual respect. thats how i see it.
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by sagitarius(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2007
well,i don't have a problem with marryin my age mate,but i'll prefer someone younger.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by chukz4real(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2007
[color=#990000][/color Didn't C any problem with that, provided we love each other. I strongly believe Marriage on its own is ordained by God and not by men,so if it pleases God that one should marry his/her age mate, so be it my bro!]

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by mishooo(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2007
it happened exactly like how the poster described to me. Since we settled the respect aspect (which a man needs so much) and she's still looking beautifull and younger than her age. No probs with me.

AND WE ARE MARRIED NOW grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by bebe2007(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2007
Why can't you marry your mate? if you guys are good together there is nothing wrong. You are supposed to marry your friend, so would you leave the babe/guy when everything is rossy just because she is your mate? that would be crazy!Respect yourself and your partner would respect you in return.Simple.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by iice(f): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2007
Yeah so long as he matches or surpasses my xteristics or should i say attributes undecided
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by kilasos(f): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2007
I am quite open minded,the reason why i wouldnt marry my age mate is because he might not be matured enough to handle a serious relationship.
But if he is matured who knows!!!!!
age doesnt really determine maturity nowadays undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by almondjoy(f): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2007
As a male yes!  As a female --- hell no! Make that at least a 10 year gap please!
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by mishooo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
almondjoy:

As a male yes! As a female --- hell no! Make that at least a 10 year gap please!
Reminds me of my old folks. But its gonna be a leader/surbodinate relationship, you know. some women are cool with that, because the man will be like their father as well and its gonna be yes sir all the way. I think it has to do a little with upbringing though.
Just my view sha.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Joey82(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
as a man, NO, i wont marry my mate cos she'll soon look like my mom after her first child birth. grin
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by mrpataki(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
No way! I wont even think of it.
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by freeguy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
Age is nothing but a number and its a mind thing actually.

I will marry my age mate as long as we are compatible, understand, care and love one another.

Besides, i prefer mature ladies because they are more understanding unlike teens girls who behaves childishly.

Marriage is a life thing and one should be happy in it. If marrying someone  who is your age mate will give you the happiness you deserve, why not?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by pitz(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
why not!
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Busta(f): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2007
what does age have to do with chosing a life partner?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by arshy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2007
no, i wont
ladies grow old easily, i would age difference of say 5yrs, and besides disparity in age makes marriage sweat.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by mishooo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2007
Joey82:

as a man, NO, i wont marry my mate because she'll soon look like my mom after her first child birth. grin

EVEN IF YOU MARRY 20YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU., WONT SHE STILL BE LOOKING LIKE YOUR MUM AFTER CHILDBIRTH. NO WAY MAN, IF THAT IS A PROB, THEN IT IS GENERAL IF YOU GUYS CANT SOLVE IT AMICABLY.

MINE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING, AND SHE EVEN GYMS. SO NO PROBS. I WONDER WHAT A WOMAN THINKS IF SHE DOESNT WANNA LOOK GOOD TO HER MAN THAT SHE LOVES SO MUCH ??

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
A
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Seun(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by minute(f): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
nope,not a very good idea.i wldnt

oh yeah, i can go out with someone younger just for the fun of it nothing serious.
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Ralvy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2007
Sure. . .no problem, even older!
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by skyfaze(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2007
if there is love in the game no problem,b/cos age is just a number
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Ralvy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
Not just a number o . . . cool In Some cases, I will bail cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Ralvy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2007
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by egbon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
I'm married to a fine, beautiful nubian queen. We've been together for a little over 12 years. She is older than me by a year and a half, like every other married couples we've had our share differences, but have been able to resolve them amicably without delving into age differences. Age is just a number, maturity does go a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by Scopium: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2007
Is this also a problem? Na waaoo. If it's bad 50 50 which way is it better, 40 60 or 60 40?
Re: Would You Marry Your Age Mate? by sod4luv(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2007
@mishooo, u're right Man, if u both understand eachother, she work it out ya know, So she can always look good,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Date Ever / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / Combine This Two Natural Plants And She Will Beg You To Reach Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.