Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell (1792 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
There he goes again.
Always courting controversy.
You really do enjoy winding folks up on this section, don't you ?
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

There he goes again.
Always courting controversy.
You really do enjoy winding folks up on this section, don't you ?
grin grin au contraire mon ami, i am not in the business of winding folks up. i am in the business of dispelling myths, falsehoods and baseless assertions. for example do you know that the lake of fire described in christianity as a place where people will burn forever is actually the nuclear fire that will engulf the world, mostly babylon (america) during WW3 ? Here is a prophesy to let you know what the nuclear fumes in the air will do to people ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 THEIR FLESH SHALL CONSUME AWAY AS THEY STAND AND THEIR EYES SHALL CONSUME AWAY IN THEIR SOCKETS. THEIR TONGUE SHALL CONSUME AWAY IN THEIR MOUTH' what do you thinK that is ? nuclear warfare
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
LMAO !!! Mr lecturer don't teach me nonsense grin grin grin

buzugee:

grin grin au contraire mon ami, i am not in the business of winding folks up. i am in the business of dispelling myths, falsehoods and baseless assertions. for example do you know that the lake of fire described in christianity as a place where people will burn forever is actually the nuclear fire that will engulf the world, mostly babylon (america) during WW3 ? Here is a prophesy to let you know what the nuclear fumes in the air will do to people ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 THEIR FLESH SHALL CONSUME AWAY AS THEY STAND AND THEIR EYES SHALL CONSUME AWAY IN THEIR SOCKETS. THEIR TONGUE SHALL CONSUME AWAY IN THEIR MOUTH' what do you thinK that is ? nuclear warfare
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Actually, I know that scripture quite well. It DOES refer to a thermonuclear war.

But to liken the lake of fire to man made weapons and warfare ? ? ? Sheeeeeesh ! shocked
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

LMAO !!! Mr lecturer don't teach me nonsense grin grin grin

ALL FACTS MI AMIGO. ALL FACTS. the potency of the word is hard to embrace if you are knee deep in christianity doctrines. the word is powerful

HEBREW 4 VS 2 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

JEREMIAH 23 VS 29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

See the reason why people have been running to and fro like a headless chicken with false doctrines and baseless assertions is because the understanding of the word has been sealed from the knowledge of every mortal and was only meant to be opened in the last days. we are in the very last days and the sealed understanding of the words have been lifted. that is testament to the fact that we are at the end. there are numerous people waking up to the real truth of the bible now, and not what they thought it was. there is immense knowledge about the real message in the bible now. DANIEL 12 vs 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

Actually, I know that scripture quite well. It DOES refer to a thermonuclear war.

But to liken the lake of fire to  man made weapons and warfare ? ? ? Sheeeeeesh ! shocked
Let me see if i can connect the dots for you ISAIAH 13 VS 13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. (THERMONUCLEAR EXPLOSION THAT WILL ROCK THE EARTH )

ISAIAH 13 VS 11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

ISAIAH 13 VS 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. (THE IRANIANS ARE THE MEDES. THIS IS WHAT WILL TRIGGER THE WAR )
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
eEZEKIEL 22 VS 20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.
21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof.
22 As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.

SO THE PURPOSE OF LETTING YOU MELT IN THE THERMONUCLEAR FIRE (AND YOU WILL FEEL EVERY INCH OF THE PAIN, AND HE WILL LET YOU BURN THERE FOR A WHILE BEFORE YOU MELT ) IS THE FORCIBLE PURIFICATION AND REFINNING OF THE STIFF NECKED STUBBORN PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT HEED TO HIS WORDS. YOU HAVE TO BE REFINED BEFORE YOU COME INTO THE KINGDOM WHICH WILL BE RAN FROM JERUSALEM UNDER THE MESSIAH AND THE 144,000 SEALED SAINTS. SO AFTER YOU EVENTUALLY MELT TO DEATH. YOU WILL BE REINCARNATED INTO THE KINGDOM ON EARTH IN THE 3RD OR FOURTH GENERATION.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
The Medes[N 1] (from Old Persian Māda-) were an ancient Iranian people[N 2] who lived in Median Empire in an area known as Media and spoke a northwestern Iranian language referred to as the Median language. Their arrival to the region is associated with the first wave of Iranian tribes in the late second millennium BCE (the Bronze Age collapse) through the beginning of the first millennium BCE.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^ ^

In other words, you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture or what would happen to people who are not stiff-necked ? ?

I'm not contesting the origin of persians and medianites. What I'm saying is after the 144,000 have been sealed, what happens to everyone else.

Billions of others, are they doomed to burn then ?
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

^^ ^

In other words, you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture or what would happen to people who are not stiff-necked ? ?
IF you are not stiff necked, on that great day of tribulation (thermonuclear explosion, ww3, famine pestilence ), there has been a pre-destined number that will turn to God before that time and a predestined number that will not turn to God before that time. (and when i say turn to GOD i dont mean pastor chris oyakhilome or going to church on sunday type of turning to God). The lord has foreseen that a third of the earth will turn to him genuinely before that time and  two thirds will not. here is what will happen. ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

nobody is rapturing into the skies. everything happens here on earth. like i said, there is no physical place called heaven or hell. these are both conditions on earth. when the lord returns, all evil will be conquered then earth will be transformed to 'heaven'. no sin, no evil, no pestilence, diseases etc. we are currently in hell now as i speak because the earth has been handed to the evil to rule because the righteous were slacking job 9 vs 24, romans 11 vs 11

earth is here to stay forever ecclesaistes 1 vs 4

thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven (meaning no more evil on earth when he returns )
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
[qoute]We are currently in hell,[quote][/quote]

You know, satanists have a similar "hell is on earth" doctrine.

Funny enough, I agree with a lot of what you say on this section. But when you started bringing re-incarnation and faux hell and heaven doctrine, I began to be wary of you.
grin

So if there is no hell, what is the story of poor Lazarus who went heaven and the rich man who went to hell about ?

Is it another tale fuelled by ancient Aramaic hallucinogens ?
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

[qoute]"We are currently in hell, "

You know, satanists have a similar "hell is on earth" doctrine.

Funny enough, I agree with a lot of what you say on this section. But when you started bringing re-incarnation and faux hell and heaven doctrine, I began to be wary of you.

So if there is no hell, what is the story of poor Lazarus who went heaven and the rich man who went to hell about ?

Is it another tale fuelled by ancient Aramaic hallucinogens ?
its an ALLEGORICAL story. the story is meant to teach you something. and i dont know about satanists, and i am sure you know that satan belongs to God. so if satanists believe it, then they get it from God. satan is a spirit in every human being. its the evil side of you, jusst like you have a Godly side. the ying and the yang. your spirit has 2 sides. good and evil. this is how the lord works SIRACH 33 VS 15 So look upon all the works of the most High; and there are two and two, one against another.
AND THE SPIRIT BELONGS TO GOD ECLESIASTES 12 VS 7. so God owns satan. God and satan worked hand in hand with Job
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by Horus(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
Religious don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7) or is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the Koran describes (Koran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (Koran 17:18), or a prison (Koran 17:cool? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The Bible? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the Bible that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your Bible really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Pastors, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
Horus:

Religious don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7) or is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the Koran describes (Koran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (Koran 17:18), or a prison (Koran 17:cool? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The Bible? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the Bible that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your Bible really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Pastors, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion.
while i agree with you that hell is a condition on earth, there are many prophesys in the bible that have happened.

1. deuteronomy 28 vs 48 Therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the Lord shall send against you, in hunger and thirst, in unclothedness and in want of all things; and He will put a yoke of iron upon your neck until He has destroyed you. http://israelunite.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/slaveironyoke.jpg
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
psalms 49 vs 11 predicting about the greco-roman empire when they started taking over the world and that they would namethe lands after themselves that they conquer
AMERICA-AMERIGO VESPUCCI
AFRICA-LEO SCIPIO AFRICANUS
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
REVELATION 20 VS 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.  PREDICTING THE DOWNFALL OF THE GRECO- ROMAN EMPIRE AFTER THEY VIOLENTLY TOOK-OVER THE WORLD AND SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS OF ISRAELITES AND KICKED THEM INTO AFRICA. THEN SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS A BLACK MAN AND HIS ARMY WIPED OUT THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE 325 AD AND TOOK OVER THEIR EMPIRE AND SHUT THEM DOWN FOR 1000 YEARS IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE DARK AGES IN EUROPE BECAUSE THE WHOLE EUROPE WAS RULED BY BLACK MEN AS WELL AS THAT REGION OF THE WORLD. AFTER THE 1000 YEARS WAS UP, THE ROMANS TOOK OVER AGAIN AND THEN KICKED ALL THE BLACKS TO THE AMERICAS FOR SLAVERY (NEWLY DISCOVERED) AND THEN WENT AHEAD IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE RENNAISANCE ERA TO PAINT ALL THE PICTURES AND BOOKS AND HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( INCLUDING THE PICTURE OF JESUS ). FULFILLING THE REV 6 VS 4 AND JOB 9 VS 24 PROPHESY.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
Buzugee
So why in the bible is hell almost always associated with FIRE , HEAT, BURNING and why does the bible stress not once not twice that it is FOREVER and EVER ?

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

Revelation 21:8 
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 

And who is this HELL that was cast into the Lake along with DEATH ? Since hell doesn't exist I wonder who this. Hell 'fellow' is ?

Revelation 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

I know your answers will be just as boggling as your previous others.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. THE BEAST REFERRED TO HERE IS BABYLON (AMERICA) AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. THEY WERE CAST INTO THE FIRE OF SULFUR AND BRIMSTONE (THERMONUCLEAR FIRE )
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
Buzugee
If hell is purely an allegorical concept, why then in the bible is hell almost always associated with FIRE , HEAT, BURNING and why does the bible stress not once not twice that it is FOREVER and EVER ?

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 

And who the hell this HELL that was cast into the Lake along with DEATH ? Since hell doesn't exist I wonder who this. Hell 'fellow' is ?

Revelation 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

I know your answers will be just as boggling as your previous others.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
after they are cast into the fire and they have melted after much immense torture. they will be reincarnated into heaven as slaves. they will go from the top to the bottom. isaiah 14 vs 2
revelation 13 vs 10
psalms 149 vs 6-9
jeremiah 30 vs 16-18

so all those who had the israelites ( shemetic black people and those who they have mingled with and sproduced seeds such as the native americans who mixed with the olmecs, the hispanics who are taino and african, brazillians, west africans etc etc ) in captivity and subjection on earth will now be the victims. role reversal. like i told some people there will be slaves in heaven, they thought i was crazy. read those verses. THEY WILL BE THE SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDS IN HEAVEN ISAIAH 14 VS 2. thats the torture forever and ever. they will be the lowly servants after being the rulers.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2012

yes they shall burn in the thermonuclear fire. that is the second death. the first death was when the world was destroyed with water. the second death, the world is destroyed by fire. didnt say nothing about permanent burning forever
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
And then finally, if satan the devil is also cast into the lake of fire, which you say is thermonuclear in variety, will he also melt ?

And after melting,would he  have been PURIFIED too ?
And if so, does that mean that the devil which I've always known to be unpardonable and eternally doomed will finally gain forgiveness from God ?
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
And who the hell this HELL that was cast into the Lake along with DEATH ? Since hell doesn't exist I wonder who this. Hell 'fellow' is ?

Revelation 20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death - HELL IS CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE MEANING WHEN HE RETURNS, SUFFERING AND DISEASES AND POVERTY AND HUNGER AND EVIL (BASICALLY THINGS THAT MAKE LIVING LIFE ON EARTH A MISERABLE HELLISH EXISTENCE) WILL BE CAST INTO FIRE. MEANING THERE WILL NO MORE BE EVIL AND SUFFERING AND PAIN. THE LORD HAS COME TO BRING HEAVEN ON EARTH
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ok I guess he will be the 'slave of slaves', going by your explanation.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

Ok I guess he will be the 'slave of slaves', going by your explanation.
its biblical. the lord is not mocked, you shall reap what you sow. galatians 6 vs 7

if you sow slavery and captivity on earth ? this is what you will reap in heaven on earth (revelation 13 vs 10 ). its biblical justice.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

And then finally, if satan the devil is also cast into the lake of fire, which you say is thermonuclear in variety, will he also melt ?

And if so, does that mean that the devil which I've always known to be unpardonable and eternally doomed will finally gain forgiveness from God ?
satan, like i told you is a part of everyone. its your spirit. the spirit has 2 parts, the godly and satanic side. so if you throw an evil person (which means someone who indulges in their satanic side ) into fire, will they not burn ? the spirit will also feel the pain of the fire so long as it is attached to the body. and will eventually be released from the body when the body melts to death. so satan is housed in every human on earth. and any human on earth will melt in fire. and after melting, oh yes you will have been heavily purified. i dont think you know the temperature of thermonuclear fire. you will come out of it a new person, ready to be recieved in the kingdom. how do you avoid this fire ? well you gotta turn your ways around now. purify yourself now while you still have the chance or take your chances and let the lord forcicbly purify you in 1000000000 degrees heat  grin
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
THIS IS FORCIBLE PURIFICATION OF STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS PEOPLE 101

EZEKIEL 22

20 As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.
21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof.
22 As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

i see you added to the question. ok lets get one thing straight, devil is not a single entity. its not some bogeyman. devil or satan is the ying to the Godly yang in your spirt. when the lord made your spirit, he made your spirit to have a satanic and a godly side. good and bad. SIRACH 33 VS 15 So look upon all the works of the most High; and there are two and two, one against another. SO DEVIL IS PART OF EVERY HUMANS SPIRIT. everyone can be extremely evil if they wanted to. that would be their satanic side in control. you need to leave all that religious roman catholic mythical doctrine alone. its idolatry. when the messiah is being tempted by satan, it wasnt some guy called satan who came down physically and was talking to him, it simply means he was being tempted by his own spirit to do evil. every physical flesh will undergo temptation from their satanic spirit, even paul the apostle wrestled with his satanic spirit in the bookof romans. no one is exempted, not even Christ, in the physical form.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by IHNetworks: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
So what are youy saying ?

7 BILLION plus people minus 144,000 will literally MELT in this nuclear lake ?

What's d probability that YOU yourself will be among the 144000 ?

Last time I checked these 144000 were virgins, so if you're not a virgin does it mean that is melting time for u ?

Okay, on a serious note 144000 doent even represent 0.1% of the earth's population ---- I mean you're saying like virtually everyone's gonna FRY.
Re: When Will Folk Understand There Is No Physical Place Called Heaven Or Hell by buzugee(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
IHNetworks:

So what are youy saying ?

7 BILLION plus people minus 144,000 will literally MELT in this nuclear lake ?

What's d probability that YOU yourself will be among the 144000 ?

Last time I checked these 144000 were virgins, so if you're not a virgin does it mean that is melting time for u ?

Okay, on a serious note 144000 doent even represent 0.1% of the earth's population ---- I mean you're saying like virtually everyone's gonna FRY.
no i am not saying that. the 144,000 are the elect. these are the extremely righteous number of people that need to be met before the return of the messiah. so 144,000 + one third of the world population.  so that will be around 2.5 billion people. 4.5 billion will be killed. lord says on that day the blood on the streets will get to the underbelly of a horse. cant remember what scripture that was. but yeah 4.5 billion
those 144,000 are going to be the rulers of the earth with the messiah. no politics. just electing the 144,000 most righteous citizens of the earth. thats very beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

German Muslim Scholar Answering Queastion On Terrorism / To Atheist/agnostic, Are You Afraid Of Death ? / Questions For The Athiests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.