Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China (5619 Views)

Last Few Huggies Diaper From Uk,toujour Diapers, Huggies Wipes, Johnson Wipes / Diaper Distributors Are Wanted In Nigeria / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China by kinethic: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2012
Please i need help to these questions about Diaper

1 What is the best DIAPER BRAND to import from China ?

2 CHINA brands are they selling in Nigerian market?

3. How much are the best and cheapest DIAPERS in the market?

4.What kind of sizes are people buying most?

Please i need help because someone wants to bring them in and i want to make sure i tell him the truth about DIAPERS
since i don't know anything about selling DIAPERS.[sellers,importers and distributors, anyone that can help please]
Please help and thanks

If you like to send me email plz mail me at kellingtonk440@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China by pyneapples: 10:05am On May 24, 2012
Most Chinese diaper brands are great and not as expensive as USA brands so you have a large market here in Nigeria: Zahra, Rompers, Bebe,Alice& Lee, etc
In fact, if you want to be a manufacturer of diapers, we can link you with certified manufacturers to create your own brand!

Now, if you are thinking of importing from China, it is this SIMPLE [/b]and [b]SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09. and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!
grin

Remember to tell the Trade Manager you are from Nairaland so you can be directed to speak with me. smiley smiley smiley
Thank you
Re: What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China by faithk: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2013
361,481 new babies born every day! Early developer will earn big.

Here is a must-have to save $1000s. Not ordinarily $0.065, but 5% less.

1. printed PE backsheet
2. sticky PP tape
3. standing leak guard
4. ADL

More discounts going on! Act now!

Faith Ke +86 159 5952 0032 Skype: faith.china

Re: What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
pyneapples:
Most Chinese diaper brands are great and not as expensive as USA brands so you have a large market here in Nigeria: Zahra, Rompers, Bebe,Alice& Lee, etc
In fact, if you want to be a manufacturer of diapers, we can link you with certified manufacturers to create your own brand!

Now, if you are thinking of importing from China, it is this SIMPLE [/b]and [b]SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09. and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!
grin

Remember to tell the Trade Manager you are from Nairaland so you can be directed to speak with me. smiley smiley smiley
Thank you
Good evening sir. Can we talk on phone?

(1) (Reply)

GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY / Professional Makeup Artist / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Suleja-abuja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.