Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month (7251 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by nini1: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2012
Peter Odemwingie is the player of the month

West Bromwich Albion striker Peter Odemwingie has won the Premier League player of the month award.
The Nigerian scored five goals in February, including a hat-trick in the 5-1 Black Country derby win over Wolves at Molineux.
Odemwingie added two more in last weekend's 4-0 win over Sunderland to win the prize for the third time.
After 15 Premier League goals last term, Odemwingie made a slow start this season, scoring five times in 21 games.

But he has doubled that tally in the space of just two matches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17231260

http://kdksports..com/2012/03/osaze-odemwingie-win-epl-player-of.html
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
Congrat t0 him
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by mkmyers45(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
Congrats on the award bro
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by jpilata(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
He may be good in europe but in Nigeria.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by jpilata(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
He may be good in europe but not in Nigeria.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by ndahbros1: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
@ pilata

Are we talking about Nigeria? The thread is abt his success in Europe: why sour it wit his performance in Nigeria? Mtcheeeeeewwwww!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by newslive(f): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
congrats mAN!!

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by kizito96(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2012
When they play for their country, they become stupid
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by isis2: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
Well deserved.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by chyzoo4u(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
He should try doing those magics 4 his country. Congrats 2 him though.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by sexysunnyb(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
you people on Nairaland dont know that the super eagle's dont play well because they are always afraid Boko haram can blow up the Stadium one day grin cheesy cool
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
ode! When him wear naija jersey now, him dey play like person wey dey fear ball
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Eagle75: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
Congrats!! Osaze Peter O. continue to do ur thing and try to replicate that for ur country Naija.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by FRANKLINTON(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
congrats man
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
why cant he score a single goal for his fatherland? Leaves me wonderin if africa magic is at work! Naija we hail thee!!!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by aglomar: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
Una fine, una com gud join. Just like me. Bravo!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by ochukoccna: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Kudos
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by ogbongzky(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
sexysunnyb:

you people on Nairaland dont know that the super eagle's dont play well because they are always afraid Boko haram can blow up the Stadium one day grin cheesy cool

hahaha, BokoHaram follow them go Kigali?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by sexysunnyb(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
cant you see that Kigali sounds like Boko Haram state lol
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Basics007: 5:02am On Mar 04, 2012
Wish he could do the same for the eagles. Maybe it's the team setup. Congrats anyway
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2012
He wil become African Footballer of the Year next Year.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by moHot(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
HILARIOUS grin grin grin
sexysunnyb:

nini1:

Peter Odemwingie is the player of the month

West Bromwich Albion striker Peter Odemwingie has won the Premier League player of the month award.
The Nigerian scored five goals in February, including a hat-trick in the 5-1 Black Country derby win over Wolves at Molineux.
Odemwingie added two more in last weekend's 4-0 win over Sunderland to win the prize for the third time.
After 15 Premier League goals last term, Odemwingie made a slow start this season, scoring five times in 21 games.

But he has doubled that tally in the space of just two matches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17231260

http://kdksports..com/2012/03/osaze-odemwingie-win-epl-player-of.html

MY boyfriend never dissapoint
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by echobee(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
pls can u give me his phone number? i want to date him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by moHot(f): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
echo- bee:

pls can u give me his phone number? i want to date him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i will gladly give you but be warned that he have eyes for only me , others have tried it in the past and it has always resulted in EPIC FAIL,

i will advice you back off!!! angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by kingsilly(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2012
Congrat to him
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Win Epl Player Of The Month by Jomiliny(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2012
What a great news

(1) (Reply)

Kano Pillars 0-2 Enyimba - Super Cup Final Full Time / Marouane Fellaini Shaves Off Famous Afro Hairstyle – Picture / Top 10 Most Expensive Football Stadiums In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.