Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Guys,for Your Eyes Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,for Your Eyes Only! (12851 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Your Mobile Phone Nudes Can Be For Your Eyes Only - Girls Only!!!! / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by slimyem: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2012
viewer discretion is advised.lol.
http://ourlighterside.com/stuff/silicone/ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no comment!!!!!
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nah. . .I'd rather not click on that link.
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by IbroSaunks(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
ko le da bi (can't be the same)!
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by pendo89(f): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
That doll has been debated here.
My big question is 'who wants to make love to a dummy? Something without a life that doesn't talk back to you?
You know it's similar to making love to a corpse,cz it's mechanical.
Men complain when women fake heavenly feeling.Now this one is worse cz everything from sounds is fake.
Its a plastic living dead dummy, with fake human touch designed for men who lack the balls to get a real woman.
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by IZUKWU(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
Uwa mmebie
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
What is that?

1 Like

Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by slimyem: 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

Nah. . .I'd rather not click on that link.
you had better.
its a favour! cheesy cheesy
pendo89:

That doll has been debated here.
My big question is 'who wants to make love to a dummy? Something without a life that doesn't talk back to you?
You know it's similar to making love to a corpse,cz it's mechanical.
Men complain when women fake heavenly feeling.Now this one is worse cz everything from sounds is fake.
Its a plastic living dead dummy, with fake human touch designed for men who lack the balls to get a real woman.

you think we dont have them esp.here on Romance section?
forget o babe!
them bokun for hia.
ask Flashlight! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Natasha2(f): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
hmm nice  undecided I knew it was a doll immediately I saw it, good work to the producers its kinda looks real  grin
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Natasha2(f): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
Nope Pendo it was designed for men who don't want to get emotional with women, but want sex and not from ashis grin Look on the bright side na grin
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Goldieluks: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
That doll looks real though. This is meant for those nija guys who don't want to spend a dime on their gfs. Oshofree punny,lol. cheesy
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Flashaldrin(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

Nope Pendo it was designed for men who don't want to get emotional with women, but want sex and not from ashis   grin Look on the bright side na  grin
kiss kiss kiss
my point exactly, look at the bright side!!! Its just a higher level of masturbation.

Though the guy will get bored and frustrated with it after a while, cos it will keep emitting same responses over and over again!
slimyem:

its a favour! cheesy :Dyou think we dont have them esp.here on Romance section?
forget o babe!
them bokun for hia.
ask Flashlight! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are jealous of this as well?? shocked
come on slimmy, its just a doll!
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by pendo89(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

Nope Pendo it was designed for men who don't want to get emotional with women, but want sex and not from ashis   grin Look on the bright side na  grin

my dear lemmie burst your bubble,
Men hate getting emotional with women over trivial matters.
But when it comes to making love,They want to smell the woman,feel the real woman and hear her real moan not just a mechanised one.
And hey! there exists such women and it takes a man with balls to find her.
This thing cant even talk back during sex! Its designed for those lazy to sweat. It makes sex a one man show cz it only responds to the man but can never initiate.
Real Men  prefer women who can also take a lead,initiate and think.

The brighter side is this.The cost of this thing is higher than what the average guy may choose to spend on an average real girl over a certain time period.
I can only do a proper comparison if I knew the life span of this dummy.
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Natasha2(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
pendo89:

But when it comes to making love,They want to smell the woman,feel the real woman and hear her real moan not just a mechanised one.
This thing cant even talk back during sex! Its designed for those lazy to sweat. It makes sex a one man show cz it only responds to the man but can never initiate.

The brighter side is this.The cost of this thing is higher than what the average guy may choose to spend on an average real girl over a certain time period.

Lol oh grin grin pendo doesn't like this thing one bit grin grin grin it will last for 2 years only if used everyday grin grin But you know so many peeps will still buy it cheesy
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by MrsChima1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2012
pendo89:

LMAO@If I knew the life span of this dummy. grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by 195(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
give me give me

i WANT i want embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by slimyem: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

That doll looks real though. This is meant for those nija guys who don't want to spend a dime on their gfs. Oshofree punny,lol. cheesy
babe,this one no be oshofree o.
look the price nah! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2012
This is sad just sad
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by pendo89(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@If I knew the life span of this dummy.

I mean exactly that. Dummy has no life but they are trying to replicate a human so better compare it with the real deal.What happens after continous use?
it doesn't grow but what about wear and tear? Some men have weird fetishes and may bite this poor beautiful thing or flog it esp those practising sadomaschoism. Then what? repaired so u end up having a tokunbo one?
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
Useless tool. Certainly no soul to connect with. But then again, some blokes aren't interested in that raw soul connection during sex so I guess that's perfect for them.
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Natasha2(f): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
[b]^you will be he first to' buy it, grin but before you do please don't fail to ask which one you should get just like you did with the galaxy grin at least this one will not fall tongue cheesy[/b]
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
Why would I get that useless thing when I have you this gorgeous thing on my lap?   

Now pucker up and get smooched  tongue tongue kiss
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
And I guess the punny will not expand and succumb to hooke's Law
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by MrsChima1(f): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
pendo89:

I mean exactly that. Dummy has no life but they are trying to replicate a human so better compare it with the real deal.What happens after continous use?
it doesn't grow but what about wear and tear? Some men have weird fetishes and may bite this poor beautiful thing or flog it esp those practising sadomaschoism. Then what? repaired so u end up having a tokunbo one?

You are so silly.  grin grin grin grin  

Killz asked me how would I feel if Mr. Chima got a doll and I responded nothing.  He went on describing how the doll can bend backwards and forwards without breaking a bone.  He illustrated that I would listen to the moaning and groaning.  

He then asked me how would I feel afterward, I responded nothing.  He called me a liar.  grin

How would you react if your man bought a doll and did the above?  grin lipsrsealed
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
Just take it to mean Mr. Chima is practicing FOR you, not WITHOUT you. grin grin grin
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by MrsChima1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
Shadddap! angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
Ah see? so you DO feel something tongue
Be real with yourself booboo. Stop fronting  grin grin grin
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by MrsChima1(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First of all, my husband would not purchase a doll even if I agree to it. 
Second of all, my husband likes moist flesh too much to even buy a plastic or rubber doll. 
Third of all,  the doll can't get up and walk away without his assistance.  tongue
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2012
. . . In regards to Killz question madame, don't get funny ideas undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2012
This is getting interesting
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by pendo89(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You are so silly.  grin grin grin grin  

Killz asked me how would I feel if Mr. Chima got a doll and I responded nothing.  He went on describing how the doll can bend backwards and forwards without breaking a bone.  He illustrated that I would listen to the moaning and groaning.  

He then asked me how would I feel afterward, I responded nothing.  He called me a liar.  grin

How would you react if your man bought a doll and did the above?  grin lipsrsealed

*coughs and spits * Isn't that enough ground for divorce? assuming we are married? But hey! you know what chima?  I strongly believe this thing will be bought by married men! Follow its statistics and prove me wrong.
Where they hide it will be the prob. Picture this scenario now. Assuming it uses battery and we are in Africa.

So this Mr.C is busy on it and just when hes about to get to heaven the battery goes flat. Let's say there's a power blackout. It may be good luck  to those with generators but just imagine putting the generator on cz ur trying to charge this thing!! grin grin grin angry

Then try and imagine the sound it makes when at  the heat of the moment, it starts going low. Have you ever heard a tired christmas card?? And you know some men shocked shocked? lol I doubt this poor thing can survive the stress.They need to make one fit for the African man! A hard one. Not barbie.

Ok what about washing? so a man releases his stuff inside it  then what? he carries the silly thing to the bathroom for a bath? grin grin
Re: Guys,for Your Eyes Only! by Natasha2(f): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
2buff:

Why would I get that useless thing when I have you this gorgeous thing on my lap?   

Now pucker up and get smooched  tongue  tongue  kiss
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Guy Biggest Problem..official!! / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility / How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.