Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Sales Of Second Hand Clothes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sales Of Second Hand Clothes (9743 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help On How To Start Her Okirika (second Hand) Clothes / Prices Of Grade A Second Hand Clothes Is Needed Urgently / Second Hand Clothes,shoes Record Sales Boom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by Godmother(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
This is one business that is VERY lucratic. There's a lady in my street who bought 3 plots of land and built a residential and a guest house frm d sales of second hand clothes. She buys first grade frm lagos and goes to warri to sell.

Personally this is one biz I can't do because I dnt like fairly used things but I ve seen so many "What business can I start threads" started by youths with looking for a means of livelihood and thought of posting this here
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by sparklebug: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
@poster,Gob bless u for startin this thread
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by toyemz(f): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^

hi there
lets chat @ toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk

even though i dont do second hand

i sell very cheap children's clothes and will have no problem cutting you a good deal on wholesale
some of my stock is already in abuja,while some in lagos
if you think you are interested send me a mail and we'll take it from there
thanks
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by zmoni: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2012
TOYEMZ, I sent you a mail via yahoo, did you get it, holla back, thanx
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by sparklebug: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2012
toyemz,i also sent you a mail,still waiting,
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by Honeycity(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2012
im interested in buying & selling of 2nd hand shoes and bags to augment my income, but dont know where to purchase them at cheap rate.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by bayleaf(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
Honeycity:

im interested in buying & selling of 2nd hand shoes and bags to augment my income, but dont know where to purchase them at cheap rate.

there was a time i also wanted to go into this same biz. i was told i could get them very cheap from cotonou and other west african countries. indeed i had some friends who were into the business.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by zmoni: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
I live IN United State and I ship clothes to naija(children,Adult) if anyone interested in buying from me email me at adeftown@yahoo.com thanks,
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by ochenya200(f): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ Ade and toyin pls am interested in this line of biz. pls reply my mail.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by zmoni: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
send me a mail , adeftown@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by zmoni: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
Toyemz, did you get my message,
toyemz:

^^^^

hi there
lets chat @ toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk

even though i dont do second hand

i sell very cheap children's clothes and will have no problem cutting you a good deal on wholesale
some of my stock is already in abuja,while some in lagos
if you think you are interested send me a mail and we'll take it from there
thanks

I sent you a message, hope you got it, link with me so we can talk business.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by sparklebug: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2012
hello toyemzz,sent u a mail again!
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by toyemz(f): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hello
to all who sent me a mail
i have replied
will be in touch as soon as
thanks
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 12, 2012
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by tdmoggy: 12:06pm On May 08, 2013
We have the following just arrived from our London factory in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sortin and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by Ibroakin: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
We are supplier of original used clothes from UK to Nigeria,we sell uk designers used clothes,new clothes,used shoes,new shoes and bags,you can like us on Facebook "used clothing Nigeria" to check pictures of our products,we have got tons of clothes,shoes and bags available for sale,if you are a bulk buyer in Nigeria,you can mail me on ibro20082008@yahoo.com or call 08036289189
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by movado19: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Superior grade A from the US. Contact through BB PIn 79b7c01f and specify Grade A as subject. Selling to only wholesalers, not to retailers. Specify what you need in each bail and containers come in 20x20 and 40x40. Cheers.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by abrahamjulius(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
hello

contact me if you need a guide and how you can start selling second hand clothes and shoes: on abrahamjulius2000@gmail.com

i can give you all the tips and advice you need ok

Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by 9jatatafo(m): 2:19am On Jan 11, 2015
tdmoggy:
We have the following just arrived from our London factory in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sortin and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)

Your company nor get address? At least person fit come check you out instead of this email thing. U dey outside 9ja?
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by temuk: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
All brand new bargain children's wear bulk from major departmental stores in the UK ready to be picked from Monday . This is a mix clothing including children tops,trousers,skirts, dresses, shorts, sets etc Assorted brands that may be included are:    Arizona    Levis    Okie Dokie    Transformers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Marvel's Avengers Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    Super Mario Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tees    SportsFan Shop, as well as private labels.There are 1000 items in the bundle but can be shared/divided if there are interested people willing to share a bundle. The price is 750naira each. Please this is cash and carry at our store. If you are interested please send an email to topmotine@yahoo.com or you drop your email below.Please this is first come first served! See pictures of clothes in the bulk below. Thanks!

Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
There are lots of demand for "grade A" UK used cloths in Nigeria.Many prefer akubes to boutiq because of their affordability and uniqueness.Marketing of this items are very easier for me as i have many friend selling in Katangua,Lagos.
Bales are open every Monday and Friday and quality ones are sorted out as earlier as possible.For those that want to start the business and don't know where to buy in bailes i will advice you to meet or connect with those that import directly from either UK or USA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by classma: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls do u have address of any of the importers. Pls help me with a phone no of any of them.
Mrcdorv:
There are lots of demand for "grade A" UK used cloths in Nigeria.Many prefer akubes to boutiq because of their affordability and uniqueness.Marketing of this items are very easier for me as i have many friend selling in Katangua,Lagos.
Bales are open every Monday and Friday and quality ones are sorted out as earlier as possible.For those that want to start the business and don't know where to buy in bailes i will advice you to meet or connect with those that import directly from either UK or USA.
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by ultrazone(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
ss
Re: Sales Of Second Hand Clothes by ernestly(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Clean Grade A London Bales: Children tops and Mix Original shorts
Men trousers Men Polo/T Shirt Ladies Tops mix Ladies dress mix Ladies Skirt mix
Loose bales (Sold per piece) Mixed Jeans Mens shirts All at good prices here in lagos. For more detail and address contact 08080702772...thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify a NUBAN Bank Account Without Login To Internet Banking / Make Money With Mega Wave / FG, BOI Frustrate Yes-P Scheme As Participants Share Sad Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.