Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156604 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:52am On Mar 09, 2012
more blocks arriving, we shall use them to build the upper floors after the deck

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2012
I am making arrangements for how we shall cast this deck, machine concrete mixer or manual mixing, I will make this comparisons later, allow my client to decide and then show the pros and cons here on this thread.
More on this later today.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2012
I went out and got a concrete mixer owner and showed him this house size, he is supposed to quote for cost of mixing this concrete slab, pay his boys to lift the mixed concrete and even provide masons to range the concrete. He will call me later this evening to submit his quote, then I will compare with manual workings to start my comparisons.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
There is an uptrend in the prize of many building materials this week, worst hit is the price of rods which has added up to 8-10% in the past few days, cement was scarce yesterday indicating that it may experience price increase very soon.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2012
For the eyes of my new client who wants to see the gate mounting I was talking about with him on phone, how do you like this sir?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2012
I have really missed so much oh
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I have really missed so much oh

The best is yet to come sir, more serious updates in the coming weeks ahead.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2012
I feel guilty for not showing this whenever I pass in front of this strategically located pretty house, we need to look at it, and the neat fence finish, the tiled frontal and most importantly, the palm tree growing inside the compound, the guy could be tapping the wine and enjoying himself daily grin grin

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Emperoh(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2012
Trans Ekulu New G.R.A- right or wrong?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
^^^wrong o! grin
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2012
Owerri seems to be our next destination. A 6 bedroom clean duplex in a fenced compound. I was at the new site yesterday and made final arrangements for work to commence at the earliest possible time. More on this later today.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
More info about this new duplex, it will have these feutures;
2 lounges (1 public lounge downstairs and 1 private lounge upstairs)
6 bedrooms all with wardrobes and toilet/bath, en suit,(1 of it is a master bedroom)
1 kitchen
1 laundry
1 dining
1 central lobby
1 car port
Plus other pretty fittings for which the Spyder team has come to be identified with. We intend to move at a steady fast pace and will deliver the keys to the landlord in the next 3 months, all things being equal.

Budget is N7.5m

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
Meanwhile, I will love to pour the decking in the large duplex project in Enugu before part of my team will depart for Owerri. Work is still going on in the Enugu duplex and we are already in completion of decking stage.
This deck is set to be cast in the next few days. I will show more work progress pictures by tomorrow. We are expanding and improving on every project.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2012
Meanwhile, I will love to pour the decking in the large duplex project in Enugu before part of my team will depart for Owerri. Work is still going on in the Enugu duplex and we are already in completion of duplex stage.
This deck is set to be cast in the next few days. I will show more work progress pictures by tomorrow. We are expanding and improving on every project.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
Meanwhile, I will love to pour the decking in the large duplex project in Enugu before part of my team will depart for Owerri. Work is still going on in the Enugu duplex and we are already in completion of duplex stage.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
A friend called me and offered me a 5 bedroom duplex project (wait for it) in Oshogbo! And I was already in refusal mode before deciding to throw the issue open in a meeting with my supervisors, surprisingly they agreed, one of my boys was born and brought up in Lagos. They all agreed that we needed to expand a little.
The Oshogbo duplex is going to come up in April and we are already preparing to give it our best of services right there in Oshogbo. My prospective client loves nature, and all those flower and plants in the last page was as a result of his inquiries towards making his compound as close to nature as possible.
We are also preparing for that project in April or earlier and all the details will be here on these pages.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2012
All my other projects will be resumed as soon as we get more funding from the landlords. We have the boys and the knowhow, we have the speed and the expertise, we have the styles and the innovation, we have the drive and the determination, we have the panache, the chutzpah and of course, the razzmatazz!!! (e don do for you na!)
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
And in my own duplex project, work is still ongoing, plastering and tiling + smoothening and dressing. I stopped them work when I discovered that the sand they recently bought for me was of a different colour from the whiter one I they were using.
One thing about me is that I am artistic, and any small deviation from the established pattern will always draw criticism and condemnation from me. And I have ordered them to deliver the original better quality white sand with which we started this work. All other works are ongoing and we shall soon pack in, more gist about this later on.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
In the Royal duplex project in Anambra, we are now doing a soak away pit for their toilet, some of my workers will be there to commence work on the block work inside the toilet pit, I will show pictures of this when I get there en route to Owerri. We are ready to resume on that duplex project as soon as more funds are released.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
My carpenter just called about the roofing of the 4 bedroom bungalow project,(Reality building thread) we are set to start that work by the 21st of this month.

Also, roofing works are seriously ongoing at the 5 bedroom executive duplex site. I will show more pictures of the work progress when I visit the site in the middle of the week.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2012
I am also planning another 6 flats commercial project in Owerri, more info about this later in the week.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
There is a new project we are planning in Nnewi, Anambra state. This will be a finishing work for an old project which we want to make new, there will be modifications and added feutures to the house, instead of the next floor which should have comprised of another double flat, we are going to fit a penthouse on this house and finish this house with the most modern of materials in the market.

We shall showcase this project here as soon as the landlord gives us the go-ahead maybe in the next few weeks. The plans for this house is being re-sketched and will be finished very soon.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Keep up the good work, Bro
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
spyder880: More info about this new duplex, it will have these feutures;
2 lounges (1 public lounge downstairs and 1 private lounge upstairs)
6 bedrooms all with wardrobes and toilet/bath, en suit,(1 of it is a master bedroom)
1 kitchen
1 laundry
1 dining
1 central lobby
1 car port
Plus other pretty fittings for which the Spyder team has come to be identified with. We intend to move at a steady fast pace and will deliver the keys to the landlord in the next 3 months, all things being equal.

Budget is N7.5m

Sounds really good . . . Will love to see how the keys could be hand over to the owner in 3 months . . . .
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2012
spyder880: I am also planning another 6 flats commercial project in Owerri, more info about this later in the week.

I will surely be following this one without sleeping at all
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2012
spyder880: A friend called me and offered me a 5 bedroom duplex project (wait for it) in Oshogbo! And I was already in refusal mode before deciding to throw the issue open in a meeting with my supervisors, surprisingly they agreed, one of my boys was born and brought up in Lagos. They all agreed that we needed to expand a little.
The Oshogbo duplex is going to come up in April and we are already preparing to give it our best of services right there in Oshogbo. My prospective client loves nature, and all those flower and plants in the last page was as a result of his inquiries towards making his compound as close to nature as possible.
We are also preparing for that project in April or earlier and all the details will be here on these pages.

Looking forward to this one as well
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2012
Some images from Owerri

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
we intend to set up a batcher inside this fence and live here till this house is completed cheesy

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2012
more

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
And from the duplex am building in Enugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.