Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156520 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Humanbeans: Hey spyder, great work you are doing here, pls when will you open your Lagos office. This is no joke, we really need you in Lagos. Just put that as one of your expansion plans. I can be reached va oayorinde at gmail dot com

Thank you for the suggestion. Lagos is really where the business is. Next year I plan to consolidate on Enugu and the entire east and I plan to move into Lagos on testing contracts as from January 2014. I still have a lot to learn in Lagos, the land geography, the business climate, the service providers (contractors, suppliers and designers), the language and most importantly the builders that I will need to form alliances with.
I don't want to rush things, but my ultimate desire is to graduate into Lagos/Abuja one day.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Humanbeans(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2012
Great. I wish you success in ur plans
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Deebabe: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
You have ready made customers waiting for u when u get here....just tell us when u reach our side!
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by quincycn(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2012
;Dwell done,bro.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2012
quincycn: ;Dwell done,bro.

Thank you bros.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by quincycn(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2012
Hi,there.Did you get my mail

Thank you bros.
[/quote]
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by gmiky: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Hello Spyder,,...Just checking, are we looking at school resumption anytime soon?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2012
gmiky: Hello Spyder,,...Just checking, are we looking at school resumption anytime soon?

Yes, the Ebonyi project has been taking much of our time but I know we shall resume here as the Ebonyi work thins down later this month. The roofing in the Owerri duplex is going to be with Witchtech brand stone coated roofing tiles of black mixed with white shades.
The parapet is already done and awaiting the start of the roofing proper. I will visit this site very soon and get us the update pictures.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2012
I plan to visit this site tomorrow and document the extent of work there. I plan to show the progress pictures here tomorrow evening.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
The parapet in this site has been completed. I have the pictures and will upload them at night. The next plan is to cap it with a super selection of stone coated roofing sheets. Watch out.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
we now have a parapet here, enjoy.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
another look of it

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
view from the back of the building

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
closer

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
an aerial view of the new BQ built in this site, with the new parapet on it.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
more of it

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
a corner in the parapet

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
still closer

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
What we need here, is to top two lines of blocks on top of these ones to get to the level of the parapet before roofing this house.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
from the outside, we can link these external pillars to join the parapet with a beam and the roof should be projected out to cover the external pillars.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by hasyak(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
keep it UP!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
hasyak: keep it UP!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by gmiky: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
spyder880:

Yes, the Ebonyi project has been taking much of our time but I know we shall resume here as the Ebonyi work thins down later this month. The roofing in the Owerri duplex is going to be with Witchtech brand stone coated roofing tiles of black mixed with white shades.
The parapet is already done and awaiting the start of the roofing proper. I will visit this site very soon and get us the update pictures.

Thanks for the update and I can see you already updated the thread.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by gmiky: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
spyder880: from the outside, we can link these external pillars to join the parapet with a beam and the roof should be projected out to cover the external pillars.

Master; is there an advantage or disadvantage to using precast parapets as against the one used on this project (direct cast)?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Val2001: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
spyder880: , and crafted this parapet
How much does it cost for capentary work of this parapet
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Val2001:
How much does it cost for capentary work of this parapet

About N80k
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
We are doing a repair work on a roof infested by termites somewhere in Enugu town, no need to talk about it much since this does not involve any heavy work. But still people need to check out their roof, especially the wood inside to see if there are any termite infestations and start treating them with chemicals. A stitch in time saves nine.

The ceiling started to sag since the inner wood are very weak, a ceiling fan nearly fell on top of the occupants of this room.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
When we tore down the ceiling, we saw the wood bearing the ceiling already eaten up from the inside.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
The occupants of the house could not remember if the wood were treated or not prior to initial roofing.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
We are already fixing new wood after treating it with anti - termites chemicals.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
more work

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
spyder880: When we tore down the ceiling, we saw the wood bearing the ceiling already eaten up from the inside.

This is dangerous and not good at all, but what could be done to prevent such waste and danger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.