Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156595 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
The house is a BQ in a high brow area compound.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
After a long wait, roofing is starting for this house.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
I was in Owerri today and work is very much ongoing there.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
The carpenters already started lifting wood up the house.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Finally.....

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pictures of wood work and completed roofing done in this beautiful house coming later tonight.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
The wood work started earlier in the year, this is the boy's quarters near the main building

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
And this is the main building with wood work done.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
With the roofing tiles all done

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
An angle on the main building

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
From the outside

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
more of it, from outside the gate

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2013
The plastering, dressing, doors, windows and other works will start later, we thank God that this first 5 stages are now successfully completed.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Demainman1: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
@Spyder, Sir, what is the total cost of that roof including wood work please?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Demain_man: @Spyder, Sir, what is the total cost of that roof including wood work please?

Still working on the costs, will send the costs later.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by c0274309: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Have been following this thread for the past year and a half without ever dropping a post however the productive, consistent and educational input posted freely on this forum by various professionals is second to none both locally and internationally. This is the productive side of Nigeria I crave and pray the next generation of Nigerians experience. I can boldly say through following this forum that I am proud to be identified as a Nigerian. Thank you for this.

Please keep up the good work…….and Syder880 please show us a true picture or likeness as you have inspired millions through this and have earned our undying respect. God bless you sir!!!

4 Likes

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Demainman1: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
spyder880:

Still working on the costs, will send the costs later.

Well done Prof Spyder, The owner of this house must be very proud and satisfied. You are doing great!
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by mufutau55(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
c0274309: Have been following this thread for the past year and a half without ever dropping a post however the productive, consistent and educational input posted freely on this forum by various professionals is second to none both locally and internationally. This is the productive side of Nigeria I crave and pray the next generation of Nigerians experience. I can boldly say through following this forum that I am proud to be identified as a Nigerian. Thank you for this.

Please keep up the good work…….and Syder880 please show us a true picture or likeness as you have inspired millions through this and have earned our undying respect. God bless you sir!!!

I agreed with you 100% on the above comment. I came here very late.. and I have followed all the related building constuction projects in this forum.
God bless the professional and other people who have conrributed immensely to this site..

Mufutau
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by brabus(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
mufutau55:

I agreed with you 100% on the above comment. I came here very late.. and I have followed all the related building constuction projects in this forum.
God bless the professional and other people who have conrributed immensely to this site..

Mufutau

Amen!
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by mufutau55(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
[/b]
brabus:

Amen!

And I heartly meant that. I wish I have find this forums/site earlier when
I started my building project, but it's never too late because I intend to
start another project in Ekiti State and I am really learning.

I can identify some people that I have followed and read all their threads.

Spyder880 - All the narrative and illustrative pictures and lectures.. (I love this guy)
Brabus - (Yes! You) What can I say, your thread has been very informative and helpful
Am Alone - Good work

Trust101 -
I cannot beleive what this guy has done for me in terms of this building help.
This guy stayed up late while we discuss and exchange emails about his
5-Bedroom bungalow questions). I owe him a great deal.

There are many other good experienced people that I cannot remember their names..
Again May God bless all of you and please keep it coming.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by bugmenot: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2013

My people,

Has anyone had any experience with lento aluminium roofing sheets? Do you recommend it?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2013
c0274309: Have been following this thread for the past year and a half without ever dropping a post however the productive, consistent and educational input posted freely on this forum by various professionals is second to none both locally and internationally. This is the productive side of Nigeria I crave and pray the next generation of Nigerians experience. I can boldly say through following this forum that I am proud to be identified as a Nigerian. Thank you for this.

OK, since you asked for it, here is a picture of me, Spyder880 instructing some European engineers on what I want them to do on site that morning. cool

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Ogbuefi Spyder, how you dey? Na your face be this?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2013
payless: Ogbuefi Spyder, how you dey? Na your face be this?

Na me o, my brother. I saw this picture today and was laughing about my experiences on that project. grin
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by 4X4: 4:07am On Mar 11, 2013
hello all paintings and sculpture for sale at very cheap prices.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
I will soon start another building on this thread, I don't want this thread to stay idle.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Costa2000(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
spyder880: I will soon start another building on this thread, I don't want this thread to stay idle.
Better,well done ooooo.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Val2001: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
What is the hight of this roof?

(quote author=spyder880]And this is the main building with wood work done.[/quote]
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Val2001: What is the hight of this roof?

(quote author=spyder880]And this is the main building with wood work done.

I told them to make it 16 feet high.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by lovetosin: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
I told them to make it 16 feet high.

Oga spyder,good work you are doing,how much sq/meter per tile of stone-coated this roof chop, and what is the dimension in length and breadth for this beautiful edifice of yours?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by lovetosin: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
how much wood finish am too?

1 Like

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by alexitotee(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2013
...to be continued. It has been a great adventure; vry loaded,entertaining and educative. U guys are great.

WELDONE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.