Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes (156504 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Fgn 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme / The Roll Out Of 10,000 Affordable Homes Scheme Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2012
blink182: This thread became so real to me after seeing this, I'm personally not building now but my elder could start this year and his eyes ......enlarged when i told him i know a guy that can build a four bedroom bungalow with an ofice for N2.5m.

Oga spyder we are in delta state, so i will want you to localize the cost to delta state. And where will you live during the project and operate in general. Just let me know details.

We can work in Delta, just use wood to build a two room work house for my boys where they will be sleeping during the project, one for keeping materials like cement. send me a mail when you are ready, ckenneths at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880:

We can work in Delta, just use wood to build a two room work house for my boys where they will be sleeping during the project, one for keeping materials like cement. send me a mail when you are ready, ckenneths at yahoo dot co dot uk
How will you supervise them. Well when he is ready, ℓ̊ guess that will be sorted out.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880:

How will you supervise them. Well when he is ready, ℓ̊ guess that will be sorted out.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
blink182: How will you supervise them. Well when he is ready, ℓ̊ guess that will be sorted out.

Ha! That one is easy na, my guys know me and my methods so much that I can control them remotely, I will be there every 2 days and during all the critical stages like pegging, setting out and forming.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
We are working to cast this deck on this duplex and work is still ongoing. We cast the staircase with concrete today and may start casting the deck from tomorrow. Some pictures from today activities.

This picture was taken in the morning after the wood work and iron works were completed.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
The electrical pipe works are almost completed, this is my central pipe hub where the central controls will be mounted.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
And this is when we finished casting the concrete for the stairs.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
We have framed the edges of the deck with wood, getting ready.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
And there are some changes, the landlord wants us to shorten the length of the porch, making the upper floor sit out to be smaller, so we quickly reshaped the iron works today, ready to frame only the affected area for casting. This will mean that this porch will not touch my frontal pillars, some people think that it will be easier for a thief to climb the pillars and gain access to your upper floors from the sit out, by-passing the front door downstairs. Do you think this is a big threat?

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880: And there are some changes, the landlord wants us to shorten the length of the porch, making the upper floor sit out to be smaller, so we quickly reshaped the iron works today, ready to frame only the affected area for casting. This will mean that this porch will not touch my frontal pillars, some people think that it will be easier for a thief to climb the pillars and gain access to your upper floors from the sit out, by-passing the front door downstairs. Do you think this is a big threat?
God protects, there is no design that can not be burgled. If there is confirmation of a good booty in the house, boys are ready to carry acid there and do their thing. God is our only true refuge.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880:

Ha! That one is easy na, my guys know me and my methods so much that I can control them remotely, I will be there every 2 days and during all the critical stages like pegging, setting out and forming.
Words of a true professional, God will definitely not let you die a millionaire, you will possess as far as your eyes can see. In the not too distant future, you'll look back at the duplex you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ almost completing and laugh at how belittling it is from your georgian triplex.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
blink182: God protects, there is no design that can not be burgled. If there is confirmation of a good booty in the house, boys are ready to carry acid there and do their thing. God is our only true refuge.

Very true, except the lord watches over a city........
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by chidexy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Spyder880, great work you are doing. The conduit pipes seem a bit "spaghetti" to me. I guess the wires will drop down there to the circuit/fuse box. Will the change in the length of the porch significantly affect the cost of the project in any way. Also, what is the likely cost of a sqare meter of walling with 9" block? Great evening to you and yours
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
blink182: Words of a true professional, God will definitely not let you die a millionaire, you will possess as far as your eyes can see. In the not too distant future, you'll look back at the duplex you aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ almost completing and laugh at how belittling it is from your georgian triplex.

Amen, and am sure your blessings will surpass mine because as you wish another good, God will multiply your own good x 1 million.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
chidexy: Spyder880, great work you are doing. The conduit pipes seem a bit "spaghetti" to me. I guess the wires will drop down there to the circuit/fuse box. Will the change in the length of the porch significantly affect the cost of the project in any way. Also, what is the likely cost of a sqare meter of walling with 9" block? Great evening to you and yours

It will affect the costs but not very significantly, a savings of about 70k plus or minus,
On the second question, I dont understand how you calculated block laying in sq.m, it would have been clearer to use length x height instead? How our people? Welcome on board.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by kcoolk4: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Do you think this is a big threat?
Oga Spyder, how are you doing?. Long time. I have been very lazy to post but just became a silent contributor. Good job you are doing!. I don't think that can keep big boys away at all. God forbids, they don't even come at night anymore, not to talk of climbing pillars!.I don't personally think that should be a reason for us not to live our lives the way we want. God protects like someone just said. It's government failure that brought the fears. That's why I don't even subscribe to "15 coach" fence.. By the way, how's Osogbo deal coming?. make sure you do a good job there so that we can retain you in SW!!!.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by kcoolk4: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880: And there are some changes, the landlord wants us to shorten the length of the porch, making the upper floor sit out to be smaller, so we quickly reshaped the iron works today, ready to frame only the affected area for casting. This will mean that this porch will not touch my frontal pillars, some people think that it will be easier for a thief to climb the pillars and gain access to your upper floors from the sit out, by-passing the front door downstairs. Do you think this is a big threat?

Oga Spyder, how are you doing?. Long time. I have been very lazy to post but just became a silent contributor. Good job you are doing!. I don't think that can keep big boys away at all. God forbids, they don't even come at night anymore, not to talk of climbing pillars!.I don't personally think that should be a reason for us not to live our lives the way we want. God protects like someone just said. It's government failure that brought the fears. That's why I don't even subscribe to "15 coach" fence.. By the way, how's Osogbo deal coming?. make sure you do a good job there so that we can retain you in SW!!!.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
Was so busy today that I couldn't go to my site to see the progress of work, but I am running things from afar as one of my most trusted bricklayers is in charge there.

frontal crack tiles, done
internal plastering, done
external plastering, 80% done
external doors, done
window dressings, done
window hoods, done
window protectors, mounted
toilet pit, not done
toilet seat, not done
electricity, not connected
bathroom tiles, not done
floor tiles, not done
internal doors, not done
tap, not connected

work still ongoing, men at work grin
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
kcool_k4:

My main man, looong time!
Actually I was disappointed when he asked that we reduce the extension as we all know that only God himself can make a determined person to fail in their attempt to harm us, but we have to respect the wishes of our Oga, and obey the last order as usual cheesy
I am looking forward to the Oshogbo deal as this will expose me to what I can expect in the south west, we love challenges, and will never be afraid to try something tough. The house plan for Oshogbo is simply marvelous, this is the type of house where one can retire in peace and enjoy every minute spent in the house/compound.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2012
How would you compare between this step I built up there and this tunnel someone built in this attached picture, make sure your wife is slim if you build this type of narrow tunnel or else, she go dey use man-waka climb to the upper floors. grin grin look at how steep the stairs are, compared to mine. Watch your house plans for these types of traps.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by kcoolk4: 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
spyder880:

My main man, looong time!
Actually I was disappointed when he asked that we reduce the extension as we all know that only God himself can make a determined person to fail in their attempt to harm us, but we have to respect the wishes of our Oga, and obey the last order as usual cheesy
I am looking forward to the Oshogbo deal as this will expose me to what I can expect in the south west, we love challenges, and will never be afraid to try something tough. The house plan for Oshogbo is simply marvelous, this is the type of house where one can retire in peace and enjoy every minute spent in the house/compound.

I know, it's been a while. I want to see what you are capable of doing in the State of the living spring (Osun). Hope you will blog here and feed our eyes. If you can bring your cost-saving techniques to SW without compromising quality, you will be worshipped!!!.I'm sure big things await you in SW if you do it right. I can't wait to see the house taking shape. How's the "large and executive duplex" going?. Maybe I go show face when you enter SW come see the person wey dey make property section ticks!. I hail!!.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by wale4x35(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2012
spyder880: As we are showing pictures of pretty houses, let us not pretend as if the poor and helpless don't exist among us anymore, and this picture goes to nudge us awake to the reality that human beings live in this types of houses and raise their kids there, sometimes for no fault of theirs. Enjoy cry

And most of us were born and raised in some of these homes.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
Which topic are we treating tonight?
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Mar 17, 2012
Cement prices shot up again by around N100.00 yesterday, and the frightening thing was that we didn't see up to 20 bags of cement to buy at the location we went, it has gone scarce. I hope this does not escalate to what we experienced last year.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2012
The curling stairs, this one is done with metal, but we can do same with concrete.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2012
There is a piece of land that is available for sale at Independence layout Enugu, this land measures more than 2000 sq.m in size and is in a good location. Asking price is N20 million.

Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:00am On Mar 18, 2012
UPDATES

All my sites are experiencing modest progress, this past week was well spent as we achieved our set objectives,
On the large duplex project, we worked throughout the week, although my plans was to ensure we casted this deck by yesterday but knowing how large the surface is, it was difficult. But all is now set to cast that decking as early as Monday next week. More pictures by then.
I have many projects coming up and have delayed starting a few, but it seems we are moving into Owerri as from Teusday/Wednesday to start up the 6 bedroom duplex project out there. All terms has been agreed with the owner of the house, (a silent reader here on nairaland)We are going to give this house a quality build, with good speed while obeying all safety regulations as we always do. There are also plans to commence another 4 bedroom bungalow somewhere near Owerri and we hope to handle these two houses together. The operations of my team will be temporary shifted to Imo state and I could spend many days there. I will be updating this thread from there.
I will show all progress pictures from my house later today.
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2012
Whatever you do this Sunday, make sure you relax and enjoy yourself thoroughly!!!
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by Ferya(f): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
I have many projects coming up and have delayed starting a few, but it seems we are moving into Owerri as from Teusday/Wednesday to start up the 6 bedroom duplex project out there. All terms has been agreed with the owner of the house, (a silent reader here on nairaland)We are going to give this house a quality build, with good speed while obeying all safety regulations as we always do. There are also plans to commence another 4 bedroom bungalow I have many projects coming up and have delayed starting a few, but it seems we are moving into Owerri as from Teusday/Wednesday to start up the 6 bedroom duplex project out there. All terms has been agreed with the owner of the house, (a silent reader here on nairaland)We are going to give this house a quality build, with good speed while obeying all safety regulations as we always do. There are also plans to commence another 4 bedroom bungalow somewhere near Owerri and we hope to handle these two houses together. The operations of my team will be temporary shifted to Imo state and I could spend many days there. I will be updating this thread from there.
I will show all progress pictures from my house later today.

Teacher! carry gosmiley
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^ Thanks Ferya, you people have been very supportive, we cannot afford to dissapoint. We shall continue to move on, with customer satisfaction as our core objective.

I just left the site of my 6 bedroom duplex and am going to post a few pictures of work progress later this night. Keep a date with us. Happy Sunday once again.
Where is Oga Fhemmmy? What about Rastaman20, Diordaves and Caseymoney? Guys, show face as we are about to change gear and enter another level!
cheesy
Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
This is the back of my house, pictures taken this afternoon. Work is still ongoing.

Re: Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2012
more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Cost Of Building A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin-city. / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.