Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria (2371 Views)

Pay As You Use, Our Office Facility / Pay As You Use, Office / Pay-as-you-go Solar Power Lights For Rural Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 6:01am On Mar 04, 2012
Pay-as-you-pray
Indian temple where priest is Nigerian

Located at the end of a lonely street, India-Hindus Ancient Spiritual Temple has an eerie aura. With its external wall recently re-done with pink tiles, Lord Simbad’s Temple, as the place is also called, glitters in the sun like a coin in the desert. Its entrance is festooned with flags of different nations. A gentle breeze unfurled them and set them fluttering and dancing wildly to a spooky Indian music.
Other residents around Godwin Nneke Street, Abule Oshun in Lagos, look at the place with awe and suspicion. A nursery and primary school next to it has a curious name: “God with us” and, perhaps, smacks of a deep-rooted fear and fervent prayer for the protection of both the owners and the innocent neighbourhood tots who go there daily.

1 Like

Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2012
Incense and gods
A stone-faced gateman ushers visitors to the reception of the temple, which promises “100 per cent spiritual intensive” on its billboards. Right on the threshold of the temple, incense wafts from its inner sanctum.
A framed ethereal painting of Vishua – a Hindu deity – hanging on the temple’s reception wall beams at the visitor in a permanent gaze. A dark, wiry male receptionist in orange shorts interviews all visitors, demanding their names, how they got to know about the temple, mission, occupation, address and bio-data.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2012
Consultation

Satisfied, the receptionist gives out a visitor’s form to fill. The form is boldly labeled in red: INDIA-HINDUS ANCIENT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE and ORBEDIAC WHITE LODGE SOCIETY, ASHRAM TEMPLE.
The form is partly coded in ancient writing. It is probably derived from Sanskrit or sacred text of Hinduism. Or, it may be an esoteric writing code only known to members of temple.
Just like the ordinary visitor’s form, a visitor is expected to write the day’s date, name, address, name of his company, person required, “purpose of visit” and the clincher is coded: “How did you know here?” The visitor is further required to supply his/her telephone number before signing his signature.
On the ‘official use only’ column of the form, a visitor may be ushered into yet another reception to “come in, wait, come back on, see Mr/Mrs/Miss, will be contacted when necessary.” On the form, the temple boldly boasts to have “defeated the spiritual temple world.” The place also claims to be an Ashram.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 6:10am On Mar 04, 2012
meditation:

Meditate : to focus one's thoughts on : reflect on or ponder over.

Meditation is not as easy as one might think. The hardest part of all is learning to clear your mind of all unwanted thoughts. Have you ever tried to completely clear your mindand thinking of absolutely nothing? For most people it isalmost impossible to do, butit can be done, and I will show you.

1: First I want you to learn the most popular meditating position used for centuries. It is called the Lotus Position or Posture, "Padma-asana" . If you look at the picture above you will see "Lord Shiva" in the Lotus position. Simply sit on the floor ( I suggest you use a comfortable rug or large pillow under you ) cross your legs with your feetover top of your calves and place both hands on your knees. This may feel a little awkward at first but you will become accustom to it after afew times of practice and stretching. You might also want to do some stretching exercises before trying any of this, it will help your body to relax and you will respond to meditation much better.

2: Now that you have learned the Lotus position, it is time to set the atmosphere, you know, set the mood for meditation. You will need some candles or just one candle will do, preferably white. Light the candle and turn off the lights. Now we will need to light some incense! The best you will ever want to get and it is the most used is, "Nag Champa" it is in a blue box and you willfind it most any place that sells incense. Do not use someother cheap crap that smells like perfume or crap that you buy at a convenience store, it will only irritate your senses, thus making meditation impossible. I am telling you, get "Nag Champa" and you will thank me. Now we may ant to add one more thing, New Age music. All these combined things will set the mood for meditation.

3: Here comes the hardest part, Clear your mind of all thoughts. How do you do this?, simply imagine a big Dumpster or a very large metal box on your mental screen. Then see it open and put all your thoughts and worries in it one by one, bills, your love life, problems, your children, your job, everything you can think of. Then close the lid and lock it! Then push it off your mental screen. If this does not work for you the first time, simply try again the next day, it will work foryou.

4: Now that you have set the mood, cleared your mind and you are in the lotus position, you are ready to begin meditating. What do you do next? Well now that your mind is clear you can choose from two types of scenarios. Iwill add more soon.

1. Note: make sure you will not be disturbed while doing meditation. Turn off the phone and if anyone lives with you tell them to leave you alone!

Scenario 1:

This meditation is simply doing nothing and thinking of nothing. Simply sit there after clearing your mind and continue to think of nothing. After awhile you may have some visions or a symbol appear to you mental screen. You may hear an inner voice which isGod within speaking to you, so listen carefully to your message.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2012
All your life difficulties are a minor issue as long as you are a registered member in our great religion which was founded by Gerald Gardner in 1970's to provide access to Wicca teachings, comfortableness to our people and religious services to sincere spiritual seekers in and around the world. This religion won't restrict you from attending to your own religion, nor hold church services like other religion do. All we do is to give spiritual understandings, advice, solutions to problems to any of our own who seek for it on our own desirable time and date.

We also initiate into our bloodless Family Society called "FMR" which is pure and free from witchcraft or killings.

As a full registered FMR member,You stand to gain lots of benefits from your adventure into our world. One week after initiation or acceptance, you will be given a gift of $30,000 for a start up.

After six months of scrutinizing you will be enroll in what we called (FMR) FAMILY MONEY ROTATION, Every one year N500,000,000 will be loan to you. Invest it, use it wisely and make vast profit out of it, but bear in mind that other members are waiting for the same money back. After one year, you are required to provide the money back to the sanctuary account and keep the profit you make with the money for yourself. This is how we rotate the money within us. When it reaches your turn again, the same money will be loan to you again. been dead by now….

for contact drop your number or email while we contact you at our own time
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by oderemo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
i knew money will come to play somewhere on in the story.
thanks.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2012
The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. The potions that westir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge of and use the natural remedies and divine powers placed on this earth bythe Divine for our benefit instead of using synthetic drugs unless absolutely necessary or stealing, roberry, killing, persecutions to acquire Money, Fame, Love, earthly properties and happiness. We are saying no to that method of the other Dominated Religions.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

I also render home services if required. Like Money Invocation at your private house, Home Cleansing, Curing of mental disorders, Sweeping away of any unwanted and disturbing spirits at home.

Give my power, knowledge and ability a try, and a trial will Undoubtedly convince u beyond believe. All you hear about us is true except bad ones.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 12:34pm On May 16, 2012
pls do contact the brotherhood via wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com for interested candidates. Bear in mind to abide by the law and order of the brotherhood. The good things await the brave.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 1:09am On May 27, 2012
Public notice:
We never acknowledge individuals non-invited to come down to the santuary for its never a political ground or religious floor. Knocking at the santuary gate is never for ones admitted because of the insult and embarassement you might receive from the securities. Wicca is a society of the noble, we have ways of operations. We respect every one irrespective of your nationality or ethnics. Please follow our rules and enjoy our wealth, riches, immesurable happiness and lots more which the spirits gives to us the brotherhood.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2012
Public notice:
Please friends, i have come into conclusion and decide to make this information known to those it may concern. Of recent we had encountered a lot of embarrassment by individuals who comes knocking at the sanctuary gate without prior invitation. Please take note not to visit our sanctuary if not invited. Not because we do give you people our address, reason for that is to enable you know where you will be coming after you might have received our invitation. Thanks for heeding to this notice and thanks for desiring to acquire your heart warming desire.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2012
It‘s simple, easy and possible write wiccacarecentre@yahoo.com today. No one is exceptional.
Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by wiccawicca: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Brotherhoods presenting their rituals during our last annual meeting held in Abuja Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by maccy: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
I am rich Today because of one simple man full of Magic and spiritual powers. Forget this. INDIA-HINDUS ANCIENT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE and ORBEDIAC WHITE LODGE SOCIETY, ASHRAM TEMPLE. na runnish. It's just a meditation center for Indians. Anyone claiming that they give money is a 419 or a confused person. I don live for India for a very Long time i never heard of such from the Hindus Temples all over the cities. Talk of Spiritual Money talk of Pagans or Noe-Pegans. If you want to belong or get wealth Visit GREAT WHITELODGE SOCIETY here is there Contact and website as long as you feel you are a man[/color] www.whitelodgesociety.webs.com / www.whitelodgesocietyofnigeria.com / www.facebook.com/lordofwealth ( 07032856231 )[/b]

Re: Pay-as-you-pray_in_nigeria by joelchinedu35: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2013
i am joel chinedu and realy interest to be one of the indian hindus
but what will i do
i am living in apapa ajegunle.

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Wesite / Hp Probook Core I 3 4gb ram 320gb 88,000/hp 630 4gb ram 320gb 76,000 / Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.