Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (15863 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a girl to slap a guy?

Yes: 29% (48 votes)
No: 70% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by onyekang1(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2007
If am been slapped for wateva reason i go jus arrange guys for that person,esp if d slap came from a guy grin grin grin but i no dey pass my boundary so why should i be slapped grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by simplysmat(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2007
A gir who has the guts to slap a guy is not worth knowing. Maybe she can slap a stranger but someone you know? she better be ready for some trouble especially if its in public.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by U1(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2007
Which kain gal go fit try to wipe my beautiful eke,oru igi oyin nun.She no fit lai lai!But if she does,I will quickly walk away from the scene, coolgentleman.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by djcrucifix(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2007
that's a question i have been asking myself for years!,

i don't think it's proper for a gurl to slap a guy, afterall there is a saying that goes ''do unto others as you want others to do unto you'' (if you get my drift wink)
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Shinatu: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2007
@Poster

A gal slapping a guy is only permitted in the Western world.
A man can give his wife occasional beating in this part of the world and call it discipline.
The day the wife raises her hand to strike the man, she must buy
a goat to appease the gods!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by choco4life(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
@shimatu
still laughing at your post, really funny
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2007
Violence of any type, I vehemently resist
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by nikkylolly(f): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2007
Shinatu:

@Poster

A girl slapping a guy is only permitted in the Western world.
A man can give his wife occasional beating in this part of the world and call it discipline.
The day the wife raises her hand to strike the man, she must buy
a goat to appease the gods!

shocked shocked

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by amaikama(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2007
Shimatu! i second to what you said jare! angry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Babybee(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2007
osereka:

for me, babe can slap me and go scot free, if na she be the bread winner
or if she be madam speaker of the house of reps and I de shag am
or if na this babe

Meaning
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by janami(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
osereka! kai! shocked
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by theboy0808(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2007
grin If a girl slaps u, slap your own back!
Do me I do you GOD no go vex grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by babadee(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2007
Thunder wan strike person be dat!!
i go just form like say i dey turn away make she relax come use tornado force slap am back 3 times!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Seun(m): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2007
Hmm, you're only supposed to slap once in response, not thrice. A punishment shouldn't exceed the offence.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Shalwz(f): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2007
I don't subscribe to it when people, especially ladies, get physical. However, men, food for thot: would you prefer it if you wife/galfriend slapped you in public or in private? Which is the better option? What if she says she was only joking or to her, it's an expression of her love for you? , lol grin cheesy wink
Anyway, just joking, I think when two people quarrel, they can forgive each other faster and better if they did not descend so low to throwing slaps or blows around.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by pmdaboh(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2007
[b]@Poster

I really do not know why you do not understand that a man should not slap, nor beat, a woman. That is the trait of a man that lacks control over his actions, and most women do not want to be with a man like that. It comes with proper training as one is growing up.

Now, women slapping men, to me, was portrayed first in the movies. When you watch many movies, you see women slapping a man for various reasons, and rarely do you see men slap them back. I do not agree with any form of physical abuse--whether it be from man to woman or woman to man. [/b
]
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Toobi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2007
ITS NOT GUD FOR BOTH TO SLAP EACH OTHER. RESOLVE THINGS AMICABLE
A WISE PERSON IS THE ONE WHO CAN CONTROL HIS/HER TEMPER
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Builder: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2007
Guys find babe's slaps therapeutic, it might be insulting but it triggers blood to shift downwards the body making the third leg attentive
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by jossy28: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2007
hello dear how are u doing today i want u to know that i need a lady here,and u can contact me with this number 08026186573 or email at jossymosally@yahoo.com to hook up soon with u.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by hollys(f): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]It is not like is is ok for a girl to sslap a guy and not ok for a guy to slap a girl.
First of all,"he" must have really provoked the girl in order for her to respond with a slap.But He is supposed to control himself in order not to hit her back in a reflex action that is the difference, it makes him a "man".
But ladies dont go around slapping anyone u may just get it back u know.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by fashizzle(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2007
Builder:

Guys find babe's slaps therapeutic, it might be insulting but it triggers blood to shift downwards the body making the third leg attentive

roflol. You're insane man.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by babadee(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2007
Seun:

Hmm, you're only supposed to slap once in response, not thrice. A punishment shouldn't exceed the offence.

1st slap is to show her who's boss
2nd slap is to remind her who's boss
3rd slap is to make sure she doesn't ever forget it
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Phiniter(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2007
babadee:

1st slap is to show her who's boss
2nd slap is to remind her who's boss
3rd slap is to make sure she doesn't ever forget it

Exactly, you see, some gals don't use there common sense, how you go slap guy whey you \know say strong pass you, In fact I go return am with Blows, Kunfu, boxing, gidigbo, wrestling, (just kidding) grin grin cheesy

but it's really wrong to slap a guy, it's insane,!!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Shinatu: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2007
@babadee

Why must you repeatedly tell her who is boss?
Is there a problem somewhere? , self esteem probably?
, just wondering.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by mellow(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2007
Slapped not that you may not be slapped for at the measure which you

slapped, for what shall it profit a woman to slap a man and suffer a terible

beating of her life? Bottom, it is not right to slap from any angle.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by pastorjay: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2007
But seriously as a man, if a lady should slap you just be the man you are and turn the other chick. You'll see that she won't try again. But you must have faith first o cos some girls no send you, they'll give you another one sharp sharp,
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by denony(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2007
guys no slapping, girls keep slapping. 

If a girl slap you softly, just smile at her, but if she slaped you that you can't hide the pains, cry she will beg you. trust me
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by pterygott(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2007
who said girls are permitted to slap guys . . .any guy is justified to slap back, if dats the case angry no responsible woman should attack someone she knows is stronger than her. . .dats sheer stupidity angry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Rosietimes(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2007

(Thinking to my self) There's so much slapping around here! I no fit shout, i better just sneak out of here before i receive my own slap.  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by dakmanzero(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2007
This topic makes no sense.

This isn't hollywood where women slap men left and right. This is NAIJA where wife-beating is upheld as a sign of masculinity and true manliness.

A woman who slaps a man is asking not just for an instant backhand reply thundercrack double speed jaw destroyer but for a beating the likes of which Bash Ali would have trouble withstanding even with his concrete skull.

Please, ladies, do not slap men in Naija for your own good. Trick them into travelling out with u and THEN slap them. Or arrange boys (works like a charm, )
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by bigboy2006: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2007
i can let girls slap me but it is the only pretty one becos if the ugly once slap u ur ear go block becos strangth becos the hand strong like zuma rock
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by FactorChic(f): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2007
see fake christians o grin grin
so una no dey read bible?
Jesus said, If a man slaps you on the right ear, TURN THE OTHER CHEEK"

LMAO, abeg person wey slap me go know say God no get tribal mark, na Slappage I go giva am back, slappage!
like dis one, make una click dis link see d kain dirty slap dem give dat guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=UbWiANSsuQE

na SLAPPAGE be dat! LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! / YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.