Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (15849 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a girl to slap a guy?

Yes: 29% (48 votes)
No: 70% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by software(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2007
any girl who tries dat with me would be beaten to some reasonable extent, and punished thereafter,
MEN ARE THE HEAD,

WOMEN ARE THE t lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i didnt say so o
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by vescucci(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2007
Because girls are girls and guys are guys!
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by dumi(f): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2007
girls are permited to slap guys cos it will not do anything to them but for girls it might shift their jaw. cry cry
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by dumi(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
the funniest thin is that any guy that bleeps up will receive a slap.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by ibrahiem(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2007
in her dreamz  angry
better hold me b/4 i retaliate cus i might disfigure someone
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by VANENON(f): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2007
Am a babe and am saying it loud and clear, if any babe is stupid enough to raise her hand to slap a guy, please do not hesitate to land her three dirty slaps, so that the next time such an unlady like thoughts crosses her mind she will think thrice, not just twice about it.
Ladies if you want to be treated like a lady then comport your self as one.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Arnold1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2007
well said
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Phiniter(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2007
Arnold1:

well said
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by kaylala(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
Rude act, its not normal
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by cyprianjr(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2007
Never found myself in such situation before but if it ever happens, she better be pretty or else, angry lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by tyke: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
you guys really are funny.no matter how anybody sees it, it's wrong for a girl to slap a guy. otherwise if she can slap me why can't i?
either way we should respect each other male or female
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by meme21: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
No offense but you guys deserve what's coming to ya, you clearly deserve it if ya misses is slapping ya about,

You should all stop being pansies and just take it , Or are you just too scared of us women?
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Bolarge(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
As long as the guy in question ain't me, hey! why not? Keep slapping 'em ladies. cool
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by folly69(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
well its not a nice feeling when u really deserve it u c me and my fiance ar 2 crazy people, i bleeped up once and i really deserved to b shot so i let her do d slapping,meeen it was like thunder and lightning.but she took my silence for a weakness cus another time came we had an arguement which she was wrong out of anger she slapped me and without hesitating i landed one slap on her back she coughed like a baby with hooping cough culdn't heat her face cus she might go crazy, i had to beg and we came to a compromise never to hit each other no matter what.
So take it from never ever slap anyone cus of anger male/female.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Seun(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
I don't believe in this rubbish about "deserving" to be slapped. In a typical argument, both the man and the woman will believe they are right. In that case, the woman will always believe you 'deserve' to be slapped!

@folly69: You shouldn't have begged your girlfriend after slapping her back. Remember, she slapped you twice. wink
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by folly69(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2007
well de first time i did deserve it due to what i did but the second time was uncalled for.hi dere seun been looking foward to meet u.
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by phanty(f): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2007
[b][/b]to all the girls and guys that tinks a lady should not slap a guy nd if she does woe betide her una sorry oh!!!!
if u try it close to me i ll give u again nd again nd agin did i stop sigh! nd again nd again nd again cos u lld agree wit me dat no girl in her rite senses xcept if she s got a flarin temper lld slap a guy, so 4 a girl 2 eva tink of dat the guy should be remolded. y does a guy slappin a girl look like the air commoners breathe but if a girl as much as sneezes she deserves 2 b tied. this has notin 2 do wit d conventional woman emancipation movement but hey if a guy as much as lifts his hand on me,i know say i no fat so i fit no fight ack but i must land am!!! gbam
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by rooshie(f): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2007
It's very wrong for a girl to slap a guy. If this happens, feel free to slap her back, but nothing more. She deserves it.

Thats what Seun says. Honestly, I don't see the reasoning behind this. What I think is that people should ALL control themselves, but if a girl slaps you and you slap her back (as you said yourself guys are heftier) one day if a girl slaps you really hard, you will use all your strength and emotions to slap her( and then what will Happen?)

Anyhow, lets all just take our anger out in better ways than to hit any member of the opposite sex(or the same for that matter.) wink
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by tolajones: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2007
is fuking wrong.but we have to over look it.cos what goes around comes back around. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2007
My general perception of a slapper is that they're so weak.

I will most definitely flee from a slapper grin
Dont want my face hit on a daily basis cos i definitely know how to find trouble grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by MP007(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
they is no law that allows women to slap men, if u have been allowing such nonsence , u be correct idiot,
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
when a girl slaps a guy, the guy should punch her right eye

it is simply action=reaction

it takes a punch to keep some women quite

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Phiniter(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
kaecy5:

when a girl slaps a guy, the guy should punch her right eye

it is simply action=reaction

it takes a punch to keep some women quite

lipsrsealed

BRUTALITY
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by omogenaija(f): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2007
MP007:

they is no law that allows women to slap men, if u have been allowing such nonsence , u be correct idiot,

true , but dont call him an idiot angry omode lo se wink

@ poster
if u get slapped by a lady turn the left cheek and then slap her and tell her to turn her face so u can slap the other side grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by omogenaija(f): 2:00am On Nov 05, 2007
@ dumi
which kind of slap u dey slap ? if u slap a guy make sure that u break his jaw or the slap was pointless . but be ready for his reaction undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by WindRider(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2007
if na me i slap i go slap my own back i no be mumu
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Bolarge(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2007
Peeps I've been around long enough to know that correct slap is the only language some guys
understand. On the other hand, u must be a real loser to slap a girl no matter the provocation.
Words hurt a woman more than any slap could ever achieve.

I remember clearly a particular case where a girl slapped a guy, the guy made to sound her
but suddenly stopped in his tracks, took a disdainful look at her and said "you're not even worth it" shocked shocked
Now that hurts far more than a hundred slaps. grin
Guys, let's get a lil more creative. cool grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by querida(f): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
i
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by FactorChic(f): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2007
querida:

guys bone dt side ooh dere's nothing bad if a girl slaps a boy(4 good reason) i can do it, can u tell me nt to slap a stupid freak who dares to touch my ass or boobs? HABA, lets grow up please angry

u are right o, make u dey waka for street, some stranger con slap ur booty, na dis kain slappage I go give am, he go know say Jesus no get tribal mark

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UbWiANSsuQE
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by querida(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
thanks sweetie i thought i was d only 1 who felt dt way
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by Bolarge(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2007
@Factorchic
shocked shocked shocked Ol' boy see whoooozing!!!! shocked grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? by bunmiadamu(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
whoa! whoa! whoa! take it easy there girl 'm sure f the shoe was on the other foot you won't feel s good about it.
any way i still think we should respect each other (xcept in extreme cases where the guy was ABSOLUTELY STUPID) and i mean stupid.quarrels can be settled in any other way than a fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.