Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Do You Expect After Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Expect After Death (6672 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
they are just claiming speculations and its a pity
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Koikoi(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
Those who have ears, let them hear. Whether you believe that GOD exits or not does not change the fact that HE does. After all not all are heaven bound. Believe what you will it wont change the fact our good LORD still beckons on you saying 'Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest'
Mt 11:28
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by lagcity(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
I expect to decompose into rich soil on which green vegetables would grow and get sold at your grocery stores worldwide. Humans eating humans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Enosa1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
The answer is written in hebrew 9:27
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by raystanley(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
@lagcity, u said it all. Am gonna decompose into a rich soil, to yield a rich vegetable and be sold in a world groicery store. Just can't wait 4 dat moment. Govt is meant 2 ban religions fanatics\lunatics 4m spoon feeding us wit crap @ child hood.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Ikroberts: 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
harakiri link=topic-885688.0.html#msg10326355 date=1330955760:

I will go to heaven to spend eternity with my Creator.

Do u believe u have a soul? If you do - which I suspect - are u telling me your soul will also die wt the body?

What is a soul? What is a spirit? Have you seen these "things" before? Can you prove it's existence? What do you know about this "soul" apart from what you've been spoon fed with from childhood? Not everyone is scared of that religious crap that holds you hostage. If you believe in souls,spirits,ghosts and all that balderdash, that's fine but don't attempt imposing your delusions on others.

What is a soul? What is a spirit? Have you seen these "things" before?

My answer to your question : What is air, gravity and feelings? Have you seen these "things" before? - Yet, not even the most skeptic can denied their existence, the fact that you can not see something or do not know something SIR, does not mean, it does not exist.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Thereishel: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2012
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Ranoscky(m): 2:36am On Mar 06, 2012
A question to the atheists in the house: WHO is the 1st human being on earth? HOW did he or she came to existence?

Rano's take!
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 06, 2012
What happens after death?
This is surely a one million in a million question, am clueless. I think it will be the same condition we were all in before conception and birth, which is going into oblivion and a dark space where nothing will be remembered.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by eagleroland(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2012
I'll be in Heaven with God.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by ramalot(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2012
kaboom
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by DrKnow1(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2012
You should be concerned with what you expect from life rather than from your after-death. Enjoy life while it lasts. I don't know where I came from I don't know where I will end; I only lnow about the present and thats enough for me to worry about. Believing other rooster and bull stories will only add to your worries. Where are billions of people that died before you? They are probably part of the hydro carbon in your fuel tanks.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by eagleroland(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2012
I strongly believe I will be in heaven with my creator. If we start thinking that only what we see are what exist, we would be wrong. Some people who say they don't believe in God believe in INFINITE INTELLIGENCE. Have you seen it? Have u touched it? Have u seen and touched peace, love, hope and charity?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by eagleroland(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2012
I have had dreams and revelations that came to pass. I have heard God's audible voice several times. I have also heard a demon speak with male voice through a lady undergoing deliverance, begging not to be cast out. Someone once said that the soul of man is made for God and it will never find rest until it rests in God. Another said he would rather behave as if there is God and get to heaven to find out there is no God than behave as if there is no God only to come face-to-face with Him in Heaven. Seek ye the Lord while it is stay day for the night cometh. God bless u.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by alexleo(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2012
@manmustwac and Harakiri,
you want a proof that soul exists? Do u dream at all? When u dream do see yourself in the dream? If yes, then thats akind of evidence to prove to you that soul exist. when u close your eyes in death you ll see yourself on another side of life where you ll spend eternity in hell if you do not accept Jesus or in heaven if you accept. Just like you sleep and while your body is lying on the bed you still see yourself in the dream living your life so real without remembering you are in the dream land so will your body be lying in the grave while you see yourself on the other side of eternity. Soul exists.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Godmann(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2012
alexleo:

@manmustwac and Harakiri,
you want a proof that soul exists? Do u dream at all? When u dream do see yourself in the dream? If yes, then thats akind of evidence to prove to you that soul exist. when u close your eyes in death you ll see yourself on another side of life where you ll spend eternity in hell if you do not accept Jesus or in heaven if you accept. Just like you sleep and while your body is lying on the bed you still see yourself in the dream living your life so real without remembering you are in the dream land so will your body be lying in the grave while you see yourself on the other side of eternity. Soul exists.

Thought you are coming out with a proof and you ended up saying nothing. Try find out what dreams are: Mere movement of electronic signals. Have you not had dreams that were obviously useless: like a remembering of past events. If we have had dreams that are meaningless, how do we establish a different origins between them and those that seems to be meaningful? The two would have come from same accidental brains electronic signals.

What I am trying to say is not that there is no God. I believe in a supreme being, in a form I can never be able to explain. But I also believe that no religion on earth can explain him. I see fraud in all Religion. People that are manipulating us in the name of God.

As a christian that I am (I am one because I have not seen a better option), I know Christ condemned the custodians of the old law-the Pharisees and the Sadducee; What I have seen tells me that if Christ will come back that he will still condemn the present Pastors and Priests, who are today's custodians of the present Christian law. So what have we learned? Nothing. Same fraud and cheating in the name of God.

I have also established a fundamental flaw in the basis upon which even the old law was built. We condemn mysticism today. Our fate abhors it. But I am convinced Moses, the father our our law book - The bible was groomed in the house of Pharaoh as a potential King. I am convinced he was trained in the acts of mysticism as was done in the then Pharoah's house. I have seen anywhere in the Bible where he Condemned this acts. Meaning, he kept and cherished the practice.

Of course I have heard of the mystical five books of Moses. So my question to we Christians is: How do we reconcile this?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by FXKing2012(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2012
mazaje:

He breath the breath of death into animals right?. . . .You are a joke. . .
musKeeto:

Please stop F'uc'King up, what do you mean he did not breathe the breath of life into animals? So how do animals live? What did God do?

God breathed the breath of life into Adam which is why we are said to have zoe (God's kind of life). You may not understand or even believe these things though but it doesnt change the truth.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by alexleo(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2012
@Godman_n,
am not talking about wether dreams come ttrue or not. Am saying that if one could sleep and still see himself living as if in real life. Its enough evidence that there is a soul. manmustwac gave an example of his proof that gravity exists even though he does not see that thing called gravity. Dream also is a proof to show that when one dies he will find himself somewhere while his body lies in the grave just like in the case of dream.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2012
Please enough with the flawed analogies,

Are wet dreams also included in your definitions? Do you know animals also dream? You guys are so confused,
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by asoderock(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2012
How I wish God will intervene in a very clear and physical form to remove all these centuries old doubts.
But why is he not considering that?
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Godmann(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2012
alexleo:

@Godman_n,
am not talking about wether dreams come ttrue or not. Am saying that if one could sleep and still see himself living as if in real life. Its enough evidence that there is a soul. manmustwac gave an example of his proof that gravity exists even though he does not see that thing called gravity. Dream also is a proof to show that when one dies he will find himself somewhere while his body lies in the grave just like in the case of dream.

During dreams, the brains cells and the nerve cells are alive. The signals were in motions and generates what we call "dream experience". When deaths comes, all biological functions ceases. So is the brains and the nerve cells. So what will drive our souls? I don't know.

Never mind, I believe in life after, i believe in "GOD", but how to explain them, I know not. May be even my believing is part of indocrination that has been fed into me since I was a child. By my parents, by my peers and the society I belong to.

I can never know, I may never know even after death.

Remember what some said here. That they know not the second they were born. So we may not even know the second we were death. But I also believe we can be judged by an "ALMIGHTY" nature even without being in conscious. No religion can explain it. It is not even important that we know.

All we ought do is to live a good life. Make our world a better place.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Jaybee2412(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
Life is inexplicable just live it.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by 9jafreak: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
[size=20pt]Why do HUMANS want to live again?

Aren't we greedy enough?
[/size]
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

After death, you find out if you made the right decision or not. As for me i know what to expect  cool

AFTER DEATH?
it would have been too late to start finding out then.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Impulse80(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
I have died many times After death i will come back to earth again the cycle never ends.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
a dead person doesn't expect anything, when you die you seize to exist, period,
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by UyiIredia(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
I expect to go to heaven. I would have no qualms with God if He decided I should be sent to hell. I say this because I decided at a young age that my belief in God was not to be predicated on the joys of heavens or the woes of hell. Before he does such however, I would ask him to give me the grace to withstand hell's tortures. Now if I were to go to heaven. God should expect lots of questions from me. I expect this to be done in a most ethereal atmosphere.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2012
@OP
you expect burial.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2012
After death I expect an unveiling of truth.

I expect all false perceptions and erroneous notions to fall away like dead leaves.

I expect a different form of existence; freedom from this present physical body to one where the limits have acquired galactic dimensions instead of mere planetary ones.

I expect to fellowship with men and others of the same nature.

I expect the One we've regarded as God to be there to point the Way to the Future.
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Heavenissoreal: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2015
HEAVEN IS SO REAL by Choo Nam Thomas.

http://99.198.110.36/english/
*FREE E-BOOK
*FREE AUDIO CDS

A MUST-READ for all Christians and non-Christians

MARANATHA!!!
Re: What Do You Expect After Death by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2015
there are many virgins in heaven waiting to be fúcked even now. some dead terrorists are already enjoying this pleasure... convert to Islam and have your share of the fresh virgins in heaven.

as for Christians, they shall inherit the earth. but right now the dead Christians are languishing in hell(not hell fire), until after the coming back of Jesus.

as for atheists, no pleasure after death. they will be used as manure to add more nutrients to the soil.

as for the eckists, they will keep coming back to this earth in form of different living things. don't kill that mosquitoe yet! you might be killing your ancestors again.

as for me, when I die I'll find out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Speck In Your Eyes / The Power Of Choice / The Tragedy Of Stealing By Dr.d.k.olukoya. G.O. MFM Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.