Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? (2950 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Everything is Moiney to Ibo people (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by skales(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2012
A fulani man took his radio for repairs. When his radio was opened, a rat jumped out and ran away.
The Fulani man shouted "ku taimaka, mai bada labaru zai gudu" (help! Help!! The newscaster is escaping). angry
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2012
damn, that s/hit is ssssssso funny.
keep it coming,
haters back offfff.
joke rating.10/10
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by ekeroyal(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
GRADE: 4/4

RECOMMENDATION: 7 nights at Vivanta with Priyanka Chopra
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2012
RECOMMENDATION: 7 nights at Vivanta with Priyanka Chopra
sound lyk your hang out spot. no let your mama see u dere grin grin grin
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by ekeroyal(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2012
ode remo:

sound lyk your hang out spot. no let your mama see u dere  grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sure, I play a very tight game. No sh*TTT bro! You need to visit that place too.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by skales(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
Thanks for showing some love bro

Lol
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Onyeasi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
*exits thread*
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by ekeroyal(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
Always your excellency!!
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by skales(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2012
Cheers
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Onyeasi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
ekeroyal:

Always your excellency!!
Thank you my boi boi
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by bunmioguns(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: Three nights with Sutoboy grin grin grin
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Lucario007(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
Another Tribalist up there. *i mean the poster*
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
luca, get lost .
yeye dey smell.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Lucario007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ode Remo, don't make me insult ur parents cuz dey didn't do anything. Castrat*ed bas*tard like u.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
@luca u mention my parents again, i will have to jump out of that your bloodclat laptot and personally kill you muda4ka.
so bring it on, u geeeeet.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Lucario007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
Get lost freakshow, the circus isn't in town yet.
You r so ugly that when u were born your mother said, 'what a treasure' and ur fada replied 'Yeah, let's bury it.' tongue
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Natasha2(f): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
lmao, this is so funny grin
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2012
@LUCA,, freek show ehh, u are actually one big asinine runt.
you are not so bright abi, eeediot lyk you. its seem home training is something your parents know next to nothing about, puzzle hole.
i will let it rest for now, cos i waste low lyf lyk u anytym of the day.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Lucario007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
I have no time for unqualified illiterates. Talking to you is a waste of my precious time, i don't blame u though,
it was my fault for ever replying a brainless ediot. SMH.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^^, the ranting of an slowpoke. azzhole.
cant even decipher your gramma.
educated one indeed.
go kiss yourself man.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
neither do i have your tym.
so i move on.
word to your mother.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
@op. Gosh. . . . Too tribalistic! angry
Lucario007:

Get lost freakshow, the circus isn't in town yet.
You r so ugly that when u were born your mother said, 'what a treasure' and ur fada replied 'Yeah, let's bury it.' tongue
now dis is d only thing that made •̸Ϟﻉ laughh in dis thread.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Lucario007(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
Tanx dear, no mind the as*shole called Ode Remo.
ode remo:

neither do i have your tym.
so i move on.
word to my mother.
Insult my family again and i swear, i will drag u out of ur system and shoot you 1000 times until not a single piece of ur bone can be found for burial.
ode remo:

^^^^^, the ranting of an slowpoke. azzhole.
cant even decipher your gramma.
educated one indeed.
go kiss yourself man.
Rantings of a depraived nusery school student megalomanaic. As i said before clown freakshow, you just missed the circus so go home and watch Cow and Chicken.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2012
Lucario007:

Tanx dear, no mind the as*shole called Ode Remo.
chei abeg oh, Ω̴̩̩̩̥Α between U̶̲̥̅̊ ąЙd̶̲̥̅̊ ode remo oh, ȋ̝̊ have nothing against him. Pls lucario Don't make him slap ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ face. ȋ̝̊ only luv that e-bashing! It'ڪ sooo funny! cheesy
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by skales(m): 12:59am On Mar 05, 2012
Boogee
What's soo tribalistic bout dis blockbuster joke dat took me 24hrs to compose?

Abeg educate me or shut the fucckup
Nonsense  angry
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by skales(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2012
Natasha,,:

lmao, this is so funny grin

Thanks luv

Dis joke would fetch me grammy

I swear angry
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by bunmioguns(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2012
skales:

Boogee
dat took me 24hrs to compose?

24 hours ko, 48 hours ni, if u think u can fool urself, dont think u can fool everyone else cos we r nt mugun, purposely because everybody made a nice comment does nt giv u d opportunity to brag abt another person's work. . . www.najoke.com . . . If u need anoda link, i will post it. . .

Copy Cat

skales:

Thanks luv

Dis joke would fetch me grammy

I swear angry

Grammy Ko, Mama Award ni,. . . Silly NPJC

Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by ekeroyal(m): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2012
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by skales(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2012
bunmioguns:

24 hours ko, 48 hours ni, if u think u can fool urself, dont think u can fool everyone else cos we r nt mugun, purposely because everybody made a nice comment does nt giv u d opportunity to brag abt another person's work. . . www.najoke.com . . . If u need anoda link, i will post it. . .

Copy Cat

Grammy Ko, Mama Award ni,. . . Silly NPJC

Are u jealous or something?

Anyways sha,
Not every iidiot dat speaks to me I speak back at
Especially when the stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by eldav(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
skales:

Especially when the stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.

Oboi u jxt admitted that u r a stuupid iidiot. . . Only dat ur level dey very high grin grin grin

I see.

Mr bin,pls include dis latest info in ur news bulletin.

No offeince pls. grin grin grin
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by oderemo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2012
Insult my family again and i swear, i will drag u out of ur system and shoot you 1000 times until not a single piece of ur bone can be found for burial.
you are nothing but a son of a one cent slut.
and dont 4get to kill yourself first b4 u try to
shoot me 1000 tyms .
i laugh in french.
you fada.
Re: Must Ibo People Sell Out There Daughters To Her Suitor? by eldav(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
skales:

Thanks for showing some love bro

ekeroyal:

Always your excellency!!

Awww. . . What devotion from Nairaland's most celebrated gay couple. .hahahahahaha

@ALL,ekeroyal is skales' BIATCH.

Confirmed!

You can see for yourselves.

Now be nice grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laugh Till Buhari Returns To Naija / How Would You Address This Issue ? / It Isn't Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.