Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband (14216 Views)

Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / Can You Really Tame An Extravagant Man? / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by unphilaz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
Omogbhollahorn:

it easy to know fool dey use english dey cant easily pronouns  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by FEMARY1: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2012
A cheating husby or wife,which one?
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by putter: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
THE VICTIM SHOULD JUST GO TO THE SCHOOL OF SEXOLOGY AN AFTER HE/SHE GRADUATES(Just Like i) AND LAYS A HAND ON THERE PARTNER THE CHEATING PARTNER WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE FAITHFULL CAUSE THERE WONT BE MUCH ENERGY LEFT TO BE USED IN CHEATING. FOR TUTORIALS OR APPLICATIONS FOR THE SEXOLOGY COURSE JUST INDICATE YOUR INTEREST ON THIS THREAD.( only female applicants for now)
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by dasparrow: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Idera_olu

You cannot tame a cheat, take it from me. This person was a cheat from day one. The red flags were there I am sure but like most typical Nigerian women, you rushed to get married even though the signs were there and the Holy Spirit was whispering into your heart that the man you are about to become one with is not the one God had in mind for you. But you went ahead because you could not wait to bear the "Mrs" title. Now you come here disturbing our peace on how to tame the horney beast you married. Live with your predicament and contract HIV/AIDS, Clymedia, cervical cancer, human papiloma virus, genital warts and the likes or file for divorce. That you are married does not exempt you for STDs like HIV/AIDS when you become one with someone who is not in a monagamous relationship with you. Good luck.

Idera_olu:

Where since people change for good, may be there may be a common ground for resolution if that may work. Never say never.

Keep deceiving yourself. The God I serve will never give His child a perpetual CHRONIC CHEAT for a spouse. Both of you were seemingly not meant to be together but you forged right ahead. You think you can change a grown man? You think you can teach an old dog new tricks? When you will be lying in the hospital all dried up like bonga fish due to HIV/AIDS while your kids become house keepers for distant family relatives or their would-be step mother once you are gone, then you will know what's up. We see your kind in the hospital every day, married women blessed with AIDS from their cheating husbands and then abandoned by society due to societal stigma. Again, good luck.
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Ideraolu: 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
dasparrow:

@Idera_olu

You cannot tame a cheat, take it from me. This person was a cheat from day one. The red flags were there I am sure but like most typical Nigerian women, you rushed to get married even though the signs were there and the Holy Spirit was whispering into your heart that the man you are about to become one with is not the one God had in mind for you. But you went ahead because you could not wait to bear the "Mrs" title. Now you come here disturbing our peace on how to tame the horney beast you married. Live with your predicament and contract HIV/AIDS, Clymedia, cervical cancer, human papiloma virus, Core warts and the likes or file for divorce. That you are married does not exempt you for STDs like HIV/AIDS when you become one with someone who is not in a monagamous relationship with you. Good luck.

Keep deceiving yourself. The God I serve will never give His child a perpetual CHRONIC CHEAT for a spouse. Both of you were seemingly not meant to be together but you forged right ahead. You think you can change a grown man? You think you can teach an old dog new tricks? When you will be lying in the hospital all dried up like bonga fish due to HIV/AIDS while your kids become house keepers for distant family relatives or their would-be step mother once you are gone, then you will know what's up. We see your kind in the hospital every day, married women blessed with AIDS from their cheating husbands and then abandoned by society due to societal stigma. Again, good luck.

I don't need to know you in person but from the way u reason i can see u are talking through your anus.

I'm happilly married with a wife and kids and we are meant for signs and wonders.

Your rationale shows how deluded you are, the topic was posted to educate those that may be going through infidelity but i can see your dented mentality won't allow you to think clinically b4 you type.

Get a life, grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Ogbodavies(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2012
send her 2 d nearest cele church 4 deliverance with broom whipin cool
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Ideraolu: 3:19am On Mar 06, 2012
Ogbodavies:

shocked shocked shocked, grin grin grin
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 06, 2012
Omogbhollahorn:

it easy to know fool dey use english dey cant easily pronouns  embarassed lipsrsealed
gbagaun splash, gbagaun, everywhere you go grin grin angry
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by sheyee(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2012
If the man cheats he does dat to explore or for adventure, thats does not mean he doesn't love his wife or family, cos it is the nature of man to cheat, but if a woman cheats thats the end, no more love shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by agog: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2012
if the cheat is the husband, the best way to tame him will be for the wife to find the right path to his heart which is through good food and sex!!. Arguably those are the things he was enoying outside. Nigerian adage has it that a man satisfied with sex from his wife will never look outside grin

if the cheat is the wife, the best way to tame her will be for the husband to actually get a divorce!!!!
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Jemibee: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2012
u either divorce or live with it all ur life while hoping and praying change comes.
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Attention(f): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2012
Confront and discuss it with him or her, no quarrel. Then get busy like he or her does not exist but show some more love
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2012
From a masculine point of view womanizing is an expensive habit. True story!

Some men are cured when they loose their jobs.

Some one told he was robbed by some chick he was cheating with. Lost a large amount of money, little valueables and almost lost something big (cud have made d marraige suffer) all because of a one night stand. True to form there was some deep soul searching and because he truly loved his wife (d cheating was just for variety) he changed over time.
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2012
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by charles316: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2012
agog:

if the cheat is the husband, the best way to tame him will be for the wife to find the right path to his heart which is through good food and sex!!. Arguably those are the things he was enoying outside. Nigerian adage has it that a man satisfied with sex from his wife will never look outside grin

if the cheat is the wife, the best way to tame her will be for the husband to actually get a divorce!!!!
100% right
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2012
Ogbodavies:

grin grin grin
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
you can't
it's in them.
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by Emeka72(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
Yoü can do so by talking to d person, let d person understand dat you still love despite d cheating.
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by sniperwolf(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2012
Tame? Na animal?
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by awig26: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Very hard situation if you ask me, alot can be responsible for the act of cheating, meaning a lot has to be done to observe the situation, profer solution(s) and hopefully save the union, but if you are not ready for the tedious job of studing, analysis etc of the problem, get a divorce and get out fast.
Re: How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband by awig26: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ trae_z. Damn bro, you cant put it better than that. Its a damn expensive habit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention What You Haven't Done Before / My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.