Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Should I Do - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Should I Do (840 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do by habibi777(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
Friends what do u think i should do? should stay or should i go.

have been dating this gal for the past 4yrs my parents love her to bits, but something happend some weeks ago, i went to her house and her mum was so cold to me. i did not say anything not until last week her mum called me and told me to come to the house that she want to talk to the two of us.
my friend in front of me and i quot ( my son you know i like you, but you can not marry her over her dead body). my friend what should we do

(1) (Reply)

Need A Translator / "art And Culture" Or "art" And "culture"? / Man Posing As Nigerian Prince In British High Society Jailed 7 Years For Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.