Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently (957 Views)

Would You Fight Your Sister Over A Man? Please Answer. / Is Tough Parenting Really The Answer? / Is Divorce The Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by chy4luv: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2012
Is there anytime in your life where you made a wrong descision and later found out you would have
done it better? Pls this is academic interview.
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by Mcfemad(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2012
Yes, there was. But I didn't regret making such decision. It was an eye opener to do better than I do before.
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by Pampers: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2012
Yes. I took lessons and learnt other ways of doing it better. I always learn from mistakes. BEST WISHES!
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by maclatunji: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2012
Yes
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by chy4luv: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Yes I know we've all made one mistake or more
But I want to know the right scenario to give in
this interview so as not give negative impression
Of ur selve. Life examples please
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by agiboma(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
here is one of my biggest regret, i sold one of houses overseas only to find out one year later the prices of homes in that Neighbourhood skyrocket, like if i waited I would have made an extra 100k USD on the sale cry
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by Pampers: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
Giv examples of events that are not too private to avoid them probing ur privacy.exampl above is ok. BEST WISH
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by Pampers: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Eg:in d univ,i borowd a frind my schl fees to secure acomodatn.By d time he returnd it was late nd i had to pay fr late
Re: Please I Need Answer For This Interview Question Urgently by mutter(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2012
For such questions you need to talk about something that is actually positive.

Example. I once forfeited on taking karate lessons to have more time for my exams, today I realise that sports is very important for a healthy state of boy and mind.
That show that you are ready to sacrifice to achieve goals but also realise now you are older the importance of having a healthy mind and body.
Do not mention anything that shows a weak point as regards the qualities you need for the job.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Really Tied By Wedding In Nigeria? / Wished Her Mother-in-law Death / What Does This Imply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.