Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd (10766 Views)

I Want To Invest (1m) For 5yrs In Aims Asset Management, Is There Any Risk In Doing This? / AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? / Aims Asset Management Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by dextop: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
I want to seize this opportunity to inform all Nairalanders that are interested in investing their funds in the Nigerian Capital Market about AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED. Aims Asset is a fund and portfolio management company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. It is one of the biggest players in the area of fund/portfolio management with proven track records. If you are interested, you can check out their website on www.aimsassetmgt.com or call 08034975533 or 08032513265. Remember that the secret to financial freedom is asset acquisition.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by oyie(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2007
the aims i know or another one?

u guys should go and orangise yourselfs.i have not seen a more confused asset mgt.if u guys dont clean up your act by next month am going to tell my bank to stop all cheques in favour of you!
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by oluhai: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2007
oyie, whats up with aims asset mgt? am about to put some money in the organisation ooo. abeg gist me,am i safe?
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by oyie(f): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2007
they are not orangised.cheques you give them ,they will not log till like a month when you forgotten!
no statement to know what they have bought on your behalf,infact i am just tired of their lack of of oranisation.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by afam1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2007
@OYIE
@OLUHAI

Then i think you can do it with ASSET AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COMPANY owners of DISCOVERY FUND or call me on 08038673022,my name is AFAM NWACHUKWU
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by oluhai: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2007
@AFAM

THANKS FOR THE INFO. BUT I NO LIKE THE RETURNS WEY DISCOVERY FUND THEY GIVE SMALL RETURNS AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED. I STILL PREFER AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT. I FOUND OUT THE C.E.O IS A STRONG AND DISCIPLINED MAN OF GOD WHO HAS THE PASSION OF MAKING PEOPLE RICH AND COMFORTABLE. THATS WHY THEY ARE EXPANDING BECAUSE HE IS NOT DOING CHOP ALONE. HE IS AN HELPER FROM MY FINDINGS. THANKS.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by 2009DOREEN(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2007
HELLO DEXTOP, PLZZZ CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE AIM ASSET MANAGEMENT WORKS? AM REALY INTEREST ON IT.
I VE A FRIEND HIS NAME IS LUCKY WHO HAS HE HAS GONE TO MAKE SOME INQURY B4 BUT HE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by afam1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ OLUHAI

JUST FOR THE RECORDS YOU CAN FREELY BROWSE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE TO VIEW THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF A.R.M

ALSO FROM JANUARY TO OCTOBER 2007,DISCOVERYFUND HAS DONE 52% ON RETURNS WHILE AGGRESSIVE GROWTH FUND HAS DONE 70%.
SO WHAT BETTER OFFER DO YOU STILL WANT?
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by akonmng: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
Indeed, the AIMS ASSET MGT. LTD. I know works with integrity. This was proved through their open portfoilo management contrary to the so called ARM. I believe the man with a delayed cheque had such b'cos of inproper issueing of his cheque. For everyone interested in a good investment (portfolio management) should go the nearest branch of this Company(AIMS ASSET MGT. LTD.).
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by soul2jah: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2007
My name is David and i work at AIMS ASSET MGT LTD, Information is power i believe any one who is keen on investment should go the extra mile to visit the office if you are not convinced about any thing. At AIMS , we believe in planning and the principle we adopt for our clients is pay ur self first, in AIMS, u can get up to hundred % returns on ur investment. pls visit the office. If u need more info online u can check the site or mail me at soul2jah@yahoo.com
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Order: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
Re: Aim For The Skies With Aims Asset Management Ltd

Aims Asset Management Ltd is a good organisation to invest with.
I wish the management and staff will have access to what is being said about the organisation so that they will look into it and take necesary steps. The problem with Aims Asset Management is ADMINISTRATION. Anyone who has been to their office will discover the problem. I will use this medium to appeal to Aims Asset Management Ltd to have an administration. Because of the solid administration that is not on ground, they look disorganised. The MANAGERS need to be trained. They seed managerial post as a position to lord over the surbodinates. And this is not what managerial post stands for. I think these are the internal problems they should find solutions to. Aims Asset Management Ltd is an organization with integrity. It is recommendable to invest with. It is an organization operating with the fear of GOD.
Thank you.
Charles
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2008
aims asset mgt is nt good one will just be paying into their bank acct with out receipt,well they are ownin me some money in thier bank acct am nt paying in any money again.

discovery fund is the best fund manager am with discovery now.its fun to be discovery.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by jendordino(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
aims
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by osegha1: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2008
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]hw much do aims collect 4 small scale investors and wat are the procedurs b4 investing
i mean is there anything like natioanl id or drivers licence?
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Dodnextris: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2008
I am really interested in aims asset management, i have the money to invest but i am still not sure how the whole thing works. I know you make a regular payment to their accounts possibly monthly to invest in the stock market i guess, but you get no receipts or neither statement monthly therefore no proof of payment for customer thats crazy stuff regardless of all their hard work and honesty and integrity.

Also is it possible from their experience and records that they can loose my money while playing on the market even though i know everything is a risk.

My fellow Nigerians please advice on the issues mentioned above?

My associate are in Ibadan, please can someone refer me to any of their consultants in Ibadan.

thanks
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by soul2jah: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2008
Dodnextris, i don`t know where you got ur facts from, but u were completely wrong about AIMS. Receipts are issued and sent to you within 1-4 days upon confirmation of payments. Statements of account are sent to every client every 6 months of managing your funds. How do i know, i work with AIMS, we have 6 branches in lagos alone now and we are still moving strong. u can visit the company web site on www.aimsassetmgt.com. if u need further clarification pls mail me on : soul2jah@yahoo.com. Stay lifted
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Dodnextris: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hi Soul2jah

I got my comments from the below landers

Posted on: February 28, 2008, 06:55 PM
Posted by: cao alvin

aims asset mgt is nt good one will just be paying into their bank acct with out receipt,well they are ownin me some money in their bank acct am nt paying in any money again.

discovery fund is the best fund manager am with discovery now.its fun to be discovery.

Posted by: oyie

they are not orangised.cheques you give them ,they will not log till like a month when you forgotten!
no statement to know what they have bought on your behalf,infact i am just tired of their lack of of oranisation

Anyway Soul2jah, back to business, please i am very interested in Aims. Please explain clearly on this forum how the whole Aims works from start to end of getting profit paid into my account.

Whats the must requirement to open an account and whats the options of getting money paid into your account.

What exactly do you do for Aims and where are you based.

Please respond on this forum

many thanks

Dodnextris
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Emmay(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2008
I agree fully with David, i am one of their clients, and they have proven true, i know of my friend who began with them last year Nov., now he can begin to boast of buying his house come this Nov.!

@David

how is IV? i am one of her clientele, regards to Mrs Victoria

AIMS 4 LIFE!!!!

Cheers!

Emmay
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by dextop: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2008
I want to say high to fellow Nairalanders in general and 2009Doreen, Osegha 1 and Dodnextris in particular. This is DEXTOP, the fellow that made the very first post concerning AIMS. I wouldn't want to bother the house with rhetorics. But the fact still remains that AIMS is number 1 when you talk about Fund and Portfolio Mgt. in Nigeria.

Our returns are wonderful. Our reporting system is very explicit showing the stocks we have invested your fund in (your portfolio), the purchase price, purchase quantity and the current price on the day of printing the statement. What this means is that what you will have at the end of the day is determined by the market price, we don't give fixed returns.

It is important that you also know that our investment decisions are based on critical analysis of the market (fundamental and technical) and not on speculations. That is why our clients in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and even beyond hold us in high esteem.

You are welcome to the club of 'owners' , don't be 'a renter'. You can visit www.aimsassetmgt.com for more information or call Dextop on 08034975533.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Dodnextris: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2008
thanks for all the above information, i am encouraged, i was thinking may be to go for the minimum 5 year option in case of any unforseen projection in the future?

any advice in the house

ta
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ soul2jah.
please I saw something like sharing ratio 60:40 in your website.what does it really mean?
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by 702: 8:59am On May 24, 2008
Guyz please help me, m about to invest 1M into AIMs, plz i need advice and wat is my return on investment?

Any hiccups with d co.?
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Dodnextris: 9:31pm On May 25, 2008
@702
please be very careful because i had my hopes up for aims until recently someone close to me said they lost some money with aims even though majority of comments on niaraland state otherwise that they are very good, so do your homework properly.

ta
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by uchchu: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
AIMS is a fraudster. They don't give customers statements as and when due to let them know what was purchased. I was given a statement of my account last year, I received another one 10 months later with gross irregularities on it. The purchase price of a stock on the 1st statement I received added 60k on the second statement. The volume of the stock was above 100000 units. Just imagine the robbery.

I sold some of my stocks two months ago. I noted the least price of the stock the week it was sold. when I received my statement, the sell price on the statement was below the lowest price of the stock the week it was sold. they are crooks.

The worse is that their customers outside Lagos are the worse hit cos if they order for the sale of any stock, it would take 3-4wks for them to receive their cheques.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by Order: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2008
Aims Asset Management Ltd is good. Anyone intending to invest in the organization can go ahead. The areas the organization needs to do justice are: 1. The organization should have good administration, infact, presently, no administrative structure. 2. The organization should be fair to the Marketers or Agents. These Marketers or Agents before they turn to professional beggers. Any commission (in percentage) given to them (at least 5% to 10%) should be regular, even 30% of the 5% commission can be invested for each according to each one's monthly sale, while the remaining 70% of the commission is released. Also, each marketer should be entitled to a fixed salary per month. thank you and God bless. The fear of God is the begining of wisdom. Value should be placed on human beings. The Congratulations!
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by bettyrit: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IF THIS AIMS ABSCORD OR ABI NA RUN WITH MONEY INVEST ED WITH THEM. WHAT DO U THINK INVESTOR WILL DO? AM SO SCARED[color=#006600][/color] THE WAY PEOPLE ARE INVESTING WITH THEM. DO U THINK NSE WILL BE HELD RESPONCIBLE OR CAN THE NSE REPAY THE INVESTORS? ABEG MAKE UNA TELL ME OO.
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by reaZON(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
AIMS HERE , ARM THERE, DISCOVERY FUND THERE, why all this confusion and problems, These are portfolio managers, They manage funds for people that do not have time to manage their own investment, Still they take most of your profits and pays you only part, if you have the a little time, why not invest on the NSE, you and your stockbroker monitor your investment and you take 100% profits, I do it, many nairalanders do it,
To Learn all the neccessary things you need to invest and make huge profits
visit: www. stock707. .com
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by fadokun: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
HEY,
thanks you o, na so then talk about wonder banks so ta them no let us rest, now na aims asset again, i wounder why nigerians are always looking for short cut,i pray aims will not have problems with there return claims,i wounder how they will cope now that the market is bearish,already i am getting some feelers about unpaid claims,i just hope it will be controlled before it becomes another thing. Why dont you invest in one you are confident of? why don't you invest in one you can monitor and even if the company is having problem your investment is still intact[b].watch! my people watch! all that glitters is not gold[/b][color=#990000][/color] for further information contact me through fadokunoluwole@gmail.com
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by reaZON(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2008
Do you wonder what makes a stock's price to change,
Learn what changes stock prices and how to use it to make more money in the stock market
go to www. stock707.. com
and read the new topic "factors that influence a stock's price"
tell me what you think, Happy reading
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by friday14: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2008
Talking about investment which happen to be the topic on ground please not investment is risk,
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by togidan: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
Can anybody in the house tell me how they treated their workers especially their marketer
Re: Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd by yinkafenwa(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]AIMS ASSET MANAGEMENT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OPERATING AT ALL THEY HAVE NO COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS WHATSOEVER, THE ARE PURELY UN-ORGANIZED IN A BIT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? / Start Concrete Block Making Business With Just #600,000 Naira / New Note Crisis: CBN May Print Naira Abroad To Ease Cash Crunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.