Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (29544 Views)

Can You Forgive A Slap From Your Guy? / ........ / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ediemafio(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
I keep wondering why some ppl say,''never lay your hands on a woman,no matter what they do'', this is really absurd, but the truth is that any man who has never hit his wife,2 things are involved,its either he married and angel or he is a wimp.

i know a man who had diabetis and it affected his manhood,at every slight issue,the woman will announce to the world that her husband is no good in bed, i know a man who lost his job and his wife called him useless infront of kids,tell me why he shld not slap d hell out of her,the truth is that women has never been able to handle power and privilegde.

even in d days of Hitler,women reported their husbands to be executed becos they had family issues,It is not a new thing that women cross the boundry,respect is reciprocal,a woman has equal rights as a man,why say or do horrible things you know are hard to endure?imagine a woman asking a man if he man enough?

Pls babes,be rational with ur attitudes, it is not an abomination to beat a woman,however my opinion is that if you beat ur woman,will you be able to justify it?

Femmy motors,this is specially for you cos i always see where you condemn such acts,But i am here to prove to you that it can be justifies in some circumstances.If you r married,i presume u r a lucky man.

mature opinions pls
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by xxcarolxx(f): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Put it this way if a man ever beat me, he better go run for his life or dig his own grave, There is no excuse to beat a woman,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ediemafio(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
Keep decieving your self,there is a justifiable excuse to hit a woman,even here in the U.K law,the Judge will acknowledge provocation,if its in Nigeria,hahaha,even ur parents will ask him to beat u well well
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by xxcarolxx(f): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
In Uk you would be locked up for assault, At the end of the day there is no excuse to beat a woman, So if u beat a woman does it make u feel big,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ediemafio(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
I am a practicing solicitor at Kapadia solicitors in Bolton,Greater Manchester, Provocation can instigate mental instability which can succesfully reduce even murder to manslaughter, Its only for men who know nothing,d worst she can do is to walk out of the relationship or call d police,at d end,d deed has been done.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by LadyT(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
People should keep their hands to themselves. If a woman slaps a guy she should expect to get slapped back! angry
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by eldav(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2012
This guy dey vex! grin
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ediemafio(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2012
bros,i dey vex no be small,imagine some ppl talking nonsence on this forum,it is not nice to hit a woman,i agree but as they say,it is not right to beat a woman no matter what she does,i cant understand hw some body who fed on breastmilk could say a thing like dat,
If she slaps ur mother,u might aswell walk away because u shld never hit a wman, nonsence
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by eldav(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2012
The problem is that there are lots of daring girls nowadays.Girls who REALLY want to know what you will do.

My advice to ladies is that they should pls try and understand that guys are human beings too and every human being has a breaking limit,and that of guys isnt that much compared to the ladies actually.So ladies shouldnt do things that would bring out the animalistic side fo guys.

If only people would operate using the golden rule,do unto others what you would want them do to you,the world would be a more habitable place.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by ediemafio(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2012
thank you very mch eldav,may God bless u wiv a handsome man if u dnt have 1 already, 1 luv
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Rocktation(f): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2012
Well what if slapping your mother is justifiable? I mean, it's not impossible. What happens then? Would you still pounce on her because she's your mother? Sentiments to the corner and trailing your words, whatever makes her actions justifiable, renders your requital, indefensible. Cos i very much doubt that she can just wake up one morning and hanker after slapping your mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Mayflowa(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2012
To a large extent, I am absolute gentleman but I do realise beating some ladies can keep them sane at times. My friend's girlfriend, who is now is lovely wife, started behaving well after she received a hot lefty slap fom my simple friend. She got the deserving slap in an attempt to cheat to his face. She thought she was in control of my friend.

Human psychology have never associated emotional love with kindness. people hardly love those who treat them nice. They just click to those who sorta disrespect and care less about them witout knowing why. A little anger here and there could tight up the relationship. hahaha. That is why bad guys rule mehnnnn

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 06, 2012
Rocktation:

Well what if slapping your mother is justifiable? I mean, it's not impossible. What happens then? Would you still pounce on her because she's your mother? Sentiments to the corner and trailing your words, whatever makes her actions justifiable, renders your requital, indefensible. Cos i very much doubt that she can just wake up one morning and hanker after slapping your mother.
You must be Mard, S1lly, CraZy, Mentally derailed, Foolishh Eediot, Infact You must be sending dis 4rm a psychiatric home,

You slap my mother, Mehnnn I swear to God, i wuld send you to God, angry
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 06, 2012
People shouldnt go around hitting each other as a way to solve problems. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Tafiki: 6:16am On Mar 06, 2012
who is dis goat? y would u put ur hands on a woman and claim ur a man? did she beat u? if shes annoying, be annoying back. if she breaks ur blackberry, break her own. if she yells at u, yell back. what do u gain by putting ur hands on her? to prove ur stronger and superior to her?  when was the last time "stronger" and "superior" paid ur rent? i taya for some type of men. when u have kids, if u hear ur daughters bf or husband slapped her, ur honestly telling me the first thing u will ask is,  "why"? "what did she do to him"? TUFIA!!!! i spit on all men like u. ur a complete waste of skin and deserve to be hung on a tree from  ur tiny balls. REAL MEN DONT HIT WOMEN!! especially someone u claimto love. If ur boss/dad/pastor/coworker pisses u off, will u slap them? but u will slap the woman u claim to love simply cos she upset u.  pls get lost

for the record, yes, i dey vex.  angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2012
Ijogz K:

You must be Mard, S1lly, CraZy, Mentally derailed, Foolishh Eediot, Infact You must be sending dis 4rm a psychiatric home,

You slap my mother, Mehnnn I swear to God, i wuld send you to satan    angry
fixed. At least, i wont give you the opportunity to repent *what if slapping your mother is justifiable*. When you reach heaven's gate, tell God that 'i slapped her because it was justified' and He would ask you the fifth commandment. After that, 'she would be the one you would see with her hands open wide and her smile. She would shadow you brighter than the sun . . .'
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by TisaBone: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2012
Mayflowa:

To a large extent, I am absolute gentleman but I do realise beating some ladies can keep them sane at times. My friend's girlfriend, who is now is lovely wife,  started behaving well after she received a hot lefty slap fom my simple friend. She got the deserving slap in an attempt to cheat to his face. She thought she was in control of my friend.

Human psychology have never associated emotional love with kindness. people hardly love those who treat them nice. They just click to those who sorta disrespect and care less about them witout knowing why. A little anger here and there could tight up the relationship. hahaha. That is why bad guys rule mehnnnn

most abusers and those who allow themselves to be abused have one thing in common:they don't think too highly of themselves.

If a man stoops down to the level of hitting a woman for the sole purpose of maintaining control over his woman, its probably because he feels powerless in most other areas of his life. The only way to feel better about himself is to put his hands on someone he sees as even more powerless than himself. An abused woman will stay in an abusive relationship out of fear, fear of physical harm that the abuser has put into her, or the fear that she is not worthy to be treated right by any other man, another idea that the abuser has put into her.

Any strong woman will not tolerate any sort of maltreatment. And if a strong woman comes across an emotional/physical batterer who only seeks to tear her down, if she is smart, she will see right through these tactics designed to control another human being and run for the hills.

So here is my question to men who abuse: is putting your hands or verbally abusing another soul the only way that you can build up your sense of self? Why not try therapy or anger management or spiritual counseling to sort through these tumultuous feelings churning inside of you. Do not let the rage inside of you explode, causing you to hurt the ones you love most.  violence,  is not the key nor the answer.

Your worst fear will come to pass: all those that you love will leave you.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by LaParisienne(f): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2012
@OP
Just so you know, being stabbed in your sleep with a kitchen knife can also be justified by temporary insanity or provocation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

@OP
Just so you know, being stabbed in your sleep with a kitchen knife can also be justified by temporary insanity or provocation.

Girl! You gon have to get out of mine sha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2012
xxcarolxx:

Put it this way if a man ever beat me, he better go run for his life or dig his own grave, There is no excuse to beat a woman,

For some strange reasons, many of these dumb arse manbitches think that all women are punks and cowards just because they have managed to attacked defenseless women.

Then some of them manbitches got mad when I said they haven't met their [b]MATCH [/b]yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by LaParisienne(f): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Girl! You gon have to get out of mine sha!

Sis it's a joke, I can't even hurt a fly. Think I saw that in a movie or something. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

Sis it's a joke, I can't even hurt a fly. Think I saw that in a movie or something. Lol

Blue-eyed Butcher? Girl she was stone cold!
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2012
I was jisting with my friend yesterday night and he told me about how a guy I knew sometime ago had started beating his wife. I didnt believe it I mean he was a perfect soft gentleman.

While we are preaching a sane society the women are busy going wild. We all read about how a woman went and poured faeces on a cashier in a bank.
Boy!!
I'm sure she must have fed her husband with urine after a quarell.

While we are dating and sampling we are still learning but when we get married DISCIPLINE should never be kept hidden!

There are various ways to discpline a lady. If you dont discipline they will spiral completely out of control and ruin you. You won't achieve a single goal!

While we pamper them a little, love them and take care of them as a real man on your right hand hold your discipline staff high above for her to see.

AKATA. .you are here again!
So overnight has a fairy worked on your empty slave-brain?
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
maybe something like this will be good for them

http://www.punchng.com/metro/girl-loses-eyes-after-acid-attack-by-suitor/

When a man, Alabi Olokode, made advances to Lateefah Adesope, a National Diploma holder, the lady simply turned him down on the grounds that her heart was not with him.

Like a desperate man that he is, Olokode persisted. But Lateefah maintained her stand. This, however, did not go down well with the desperate suitor.

As usual, Lateefah set out for mosque around 5.30am on December 30, 2011, for her prayers.

She said, “I was on my way to say my morning prayers at Tekunudeen Mosque, Aboru on Friday, December 30, 2011, when Olokode, who was hiding near the mosque, suddenly called my name. As I turned back, he poured a liquid substance on my face.

“The liquid went straight into my eyes and started burning my face. At that time, I didn’t know it was acid but I just realised that I couldn’t open my eyes because of the burning sensation I was having.

“When I started screaming, people around me confirmed it was acid because the substance consumed part of my veil.”

PUNCH Metro learnt that Lateefah was immediately rushed to the General Hospital, Oke-odo area of Lagos, where she was given first aid before she was transferred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.

It was learnt that after spending a few weeks at the LASUTH, Lateefah was told by the attending doctor that she would not be able to see again.

Lateefah’s mother, Haulatu, who spoke to our correspondent amid tears, said she had to take her daughter to another hospital for a second opinion.

She said, “Lateefah was given treatment at the LASUTH but we were not satisfied with their diagnosis because we felt the doctors there did not do enough.

“The doctors at the LASUTH were able to take care of her to some extent and gave her some drugs to ease the pain but they later told us that she would not be able to see again.

“I took my daughter to Antilla Catholic Hospital Eye Centre, Agege, and the doctors told us that if she had been brought earlier, Lateefah would not have lost her sight.”

A nurse, who claimed to be part of the team that attended to Lateefah when she was brought to the eye centre, corroborated what the victim’s mother said.

The nurse, who declined to give her name, said, “When Lateefah was brought in, her right eye was completely gone while the other one was glued together.

“We had hoped that when we opened the left eye, it would still be functional but when we opened it, it was discovered that her cornea had been badly damaged and the acid had destroyed other vital parts of her eyes.

“If she had been brought in earlier, the possibility of her regaining her sight would have been high but the previous hospital where the family claimed she was taken to, did not do enough.”

However, the LASUTH management denied complicating Lateefah’s case and insisted that she was properly attended to.

The Public Relations Officer, LASUTH, Mr. Dele Johnson, said the hospital remained one of the best in the country.

He, however, took our correspondent to the Ophthalmology Department, where the supervising doctor explained that attempts were made to salvage Lateefah’s eyes.

The doctor, who craved anonymity, said, “Lateefah was first taken to the Burn Unit where irrigation was done to clean her eyes and face of the acid. When Lateefah was brought in, the acid had damaged her eyes but we tried for weeks to salvage them.

“We also did prodding by applying an ointment in her eyes to prevent them from closing and she could see partially within that period. Even during the strike, she was attended to day and night and there were improvements.

“However, her eyelids later glued together despite all that and her globe was ruptured. So, we did our best and I’m willing to write a full report to clear any doubt that it was due to negligence of this hospital.”

Lateefah, who sobbed uncontrollably, told our correspondent that life had been unbearable ever since her ordeal.

She said, “I didn’t offend Olokode in anyway, he had been making advances at me and I refused to date him. So, he decided to destroy my life.

“I cannot see again, I have no fiancé, no child and all my dreams and aspirations seem like a fairytale.

“I was still trying to gather money to go back to school so I’ll be able to take care of my family but now I’ve become a liability to my family.”

Her mother, who spoke amid tears, said the family had spent all their savings on medical bills.

She said, “Olokode was a customer at my canteen and had been telling me since last year that he wanted to marry my daughter but I thought he was joking.

“When he persisted, I told my daughter and she said she was not interested in him. I didn’t know he would go to such length to register his grievance.

“I am a widow, I have six children and no husband, we’ve spent all our savings on hospital bills and still she may never see again.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Joseph Jaiyeoba, said Olokode had been arrested.

He said, “Policemen attached to the Oke-odo Division were able to arrest Olokode on Sunday following a tip-off.

“The suspect denied the allegations and said he was her boyfriend. He has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, and investigation is ongoing.”

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by mobf: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2012
xxcarolxx:

I 'm guessing here, seriously guessing

LadyT:

People should keep their hands to themselves. If a woman slaps a guy she should expect to get slapped back! angry
Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by sugardaddy1(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2012
I tried being a gentleman by simply ignoring any female that gets me angry to the point of wanting to slap her and on each occasion after about 5 straight days of ignoring everything about them (food, calls, discussions, sex, etc), they all come back to say they prefer being beaten back to their sense than being ignored!
So, what should I do now? keep ignoring them whenever i feel upset or give some doses of hot slaps as being requested by the habitual offenders here? I'm really at a loss.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by LaParisienne(f): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2012
@Mrs Chima
Can't remeber the name, it's a long time ago.

I'm getting sick and tired low self esteem sufferers justifying evil. If a man ever lays his filthy hands on me, I'll go and learn the local fight in my hometown, and I'lll beat the demon outta him. Una never jam strong woman before. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by dabrake(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2012
$ugardaddy:

I tried being a gentleman by simply ignoring any female that gets me angry to the point of wanting to slap her and on each occasion, after about 5 straight days of ignoring everything about them (food, calls, discussions, sex, etc), they all come back to say they prefer being beaten back to their sense than being ignored!
So, what should I do now? keep ignoring them whenever i feel upset or give some doses of hot slaps as being requested by the habitual offenders here? I'm really at a loss.

guys are really funny. reasons why i love romance section. their members are far better than Basketmouth
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by eldav(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2012
edie_mafio:

thank you very mch eldav,may God bless u wiv a handsome man if u dnt have 1 already, 1 luv

eerm bro,i aint gay.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by eldav(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2012
edie_mafio:

eerm bro,i aint gay.
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by MrsChima1(f): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2012
eldav:

eerm bro,i aint gay.

(falls from the floor chair)  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess he didn't see the M next to your name but then again many supposedly be chicks have M next to their names as well.

So I can get how he may be confused. lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified by Killz3(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2012
***Yawns***
Wife and Girlfriend Beaters Association of Nigeria. . . You've started holding your meetings on this thread again, innit? Look at the nonsense of a topic "When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified", so that also means that When Your Husband Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified, abi? What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Or will you idiots tell me you don't make women angry? Will you tell me you don't push women too far? Will a woman slapping a man be justified? Fccking hypocrites. Anger, spoils a lot of things. After slapping and beating him or her, does it change anything? Why can't two humans reason like humans? Shame on you if you marry a goat and call her a woman. Is it my fault you got married to a goat? That means you are also a goat. If you do not slap everyone that pushes you too far, you are an idiotic hypocrite. . . Quote me anywhere. Cowards, that flex their muscles on the women they claim to love. . . I pity your wives and Girlfriends sha. Beat them all up in the privacy of your homes and anywhere, but don't you idiots come to a public forum and goad your idiotic selves on, looking for supporters to your beating a woman. . . I guess you all came from homes where your dads beat your moms every day and you support him. . .

Shameless Arrow waffles! undecided 

You dimwitted cowards should look for better ways to improve your love lives and quit resorting to violence to settle every little offence committed against you. Discuss and encourage. Even fools without girlfriends reading this are already planning on slapping and beating up their girlfriends that they don't yet have. . . Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.