Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj (1208 Views)

Awolowo Vs Mandela Who Gave His People More Impact/who Is Greater? / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP / Abiola And Awolowo Who Is Greater?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by kunlekunle: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2012
this question was asked sometimes in the past.
OBJ said the comparison was wrong, what someone fought for all his time life, i got it twice, on those two occasions i was begged.
what do you think, give your opinion
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by OAM4J: 6:08am On Mar 06, 2012
Are you people not tired of all these already? What have you gained with such vain discussions like this? Let's put our energy into discussions that are meaningful, educative and progressive.

Geez! sad
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by chosen04(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2012
OAM4J:

Are you people not tired of all these already? What have you gained with such vain discussions like this? Let's put our energy into discussions that are meaningful, educative and progressive.

Geez! sad

You dey VEX?
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by OAM4J: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2012
chosen04:

You dey VEX?

I don tire for all these threads nao, including all the Arewa vs Odua vs Biafra.

I hope you know say Biafra or not, you are still my chosen babe, and I once told you I don't want to be applying for visa to visit my inlaws.  cheesy
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by chosen04(f): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2012
OAM4J:

I don tire for all these threads nao, including all the Arewa vs Odua vs Biafra.

You didnt even care to wash your murderatorship appointment for me ohhhh . . . . . .Sorry Moderatorship

So when did you get tired na? . . . .After your BOSS has succeeded in using such topics to drive traffics to this site?

all the Arewa vs Odua vs Biafra. . . . . . . .But such topics are interesting you know? If not how come most Biafran bashing topics makes it to the home page?

OAM4J:

I hope you know say Biafra or not, you are still my chosen babe, and I once told you I don't want to be applying for visa to visit my inlaws.  cheesy

Can you kindly remove the bolded from that statement 1st? . . . . . . . Before we talk? Thanks
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by OAM4J: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2012
chosen04:

You didnt even care to wash your murderatorship appointment for me ohhhh . . . . . .Sorry Moderatorship

lol @ murderratorship. . . I was looking for you to crown you as my 1st lady when it happened, but it looks like you went on sabbatical then.

So when did you get tired na? . . . .After your BOSS has succeeded in using such topics to drive traffics to this site?

all the Arewa vs Odua vs Biafra. . . . . . . .But such topics are interesting you know? If not how come most Biafran bashing topics makes it to the home page?

Well I don't moderate the home page. Only Seun can answer those questions.

Can you kindly remove the bolded from that statement 1st? . . . . . . . Before we talk? Thanks

ok, ok no vex. Too early to vex. Just assured me I wont need to apply for visa to see my inlaws. I hope I will have some citizen's right.
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by kunlekunle: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2012
[tr]Are you people not tired of all these already? What have you gained with such vain discussions like this? Let's put our energy into discussions that are meaningful, educative and progressive.

Geez
[/tr]

you dont have to be a political guru to understand the problem facing SW now
[size=18pt]LEADERSHIP[/size]
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by Willywilly9: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2012
Obasanjo is far greater than Rat poison man Awolowo,
Awolowo tried to poison his wife HID, but the woman noticed it quick and ran for her life
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by Beaf1: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2012
^^
Greater in what? looting?
That is the only thing obj can be greater in  cheesy PIG!
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by chosen04(f): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
OAM4J:

lol @ murderratorship. . . I was looking for you to crown you as my 1st lady when it happened, but it looks like you went on sabbatical then.

You are right . . . .I was fully busy in Biafra guatamala then. . . . .

OAM4J:

Well I don't moderate the home page. Only Seun can answer those questions.

Its obvious that Seun enjoys such topics cos it drives traffic for his biz. . . . . . And you know that those who live in glass house shouldnt throw stones . . . . . . .I mean dont throw your VENOM on what your boss loves so much. . .

OAM4J:

ok, ok no vex. Too early to vex. Just assured me I wont need to apply for visa to see my inlaws. I hope I will have some citizen's right.

So where will you be next time history happens? Welcome to the ''B'' nation , . . . . . .
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by ak47mann(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
both look like monkey cool
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by OAM4J: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
chosen04:

You are right . . . .I was fully busy in Biafra guatamala then. . . . .

Its obvious that Seun enjoys such topics cos it drives traffic for his biz. . . . . . And you know that those who live in glass house shouldnt throw stones . . . . . . .I mean dont throw your VENOM on what your boss loves so much. . .

[b]So where will you be next time history happens? [/b]Welcome to the ''B'' nation , . . . . . .

I will be making history, making love and making babies with my chosen-04-babe cool
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by Osiris212(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
Willy+willy:

Obasanjo is far greater than Rat poison man Awolowo,
Awolowo tried to poison his wife HID, but the woman noticed it quick and ran for her life

They are both bigger than this LUNATIC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/654795_OJUKWU_jpg617a08aadd2a4dfe2312722aa24f7676
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by bmxshop: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
A living dog is greater than a dead lion.
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by ak47mann(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
bmxshop:

A living dog is greater than a dead lion.
so u mean OBJ is better undecided
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by Ngodigha1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
For the fact that Obasanjo will not take his life, then he remains greater than Awo. Awo indeed was a great man, the greatest Yoruba after Oduduwa and and Ajayi Crowder but the way he committed suicide has taken away this glory from him.
So as it is, OBJ IS GREATER.
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by Standing5(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2012
Another Ola[b]oye[/b]_VS_Ok[b]oye[/b] thread is born.
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by ak47mann(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2012
Ngodigha1:

For the fact that Obasanjo will not take his life, then he remains greater than Awo. Awo indeed was a great man, the greatest Yoruba after Oduduwa and and Ajayi Crowder but the way he committed suicide has taken away this glory from him.
So as it is, OBJ IS GREATER.
True sad
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
Osiris.212:

They are both bigger than this LUNATIC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/654795_OJUKWU_jpg617a08aadd2a4dfe2312722aa24f7676

LMAO
Re: Who Is Greater Awo Or Obj by 1luvkipsus: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2012
One Obj is greater than 10 Awolowo.Obj has been president for 9yrs and known nationally.Awolowo was a mere Regional Premier who was just known among some Yorubas.The two are never comparable,

(1) (Reply)

Things Happening In Oyibo Countries That Nigerians Never Hear About / M.K.O Abiola’s Forgotten Reparations Crusade / þ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.