Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 (6602 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Birmingham: 17% (4 votes)
Chelsea: 82% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 3rd January 2016 / Manchester United vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 28th December 2015 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 26th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by mukina2: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
1 - 0 cheksli mata
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by executinal(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^ Updatte it to 2 0
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by executinal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
Penalty for my Boys cool cool
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by executinal(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mata what for angry angry
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by buzor(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2012
Its becoming clear that avb of a guy is complete imbe.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by atkinboy: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
Up chelsea grin grin grin grin
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by Limaoscar: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
I hope we just hold on to win this one. Birmingham forced us to a draw two weeks ago.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by executinal(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lets go Boys we are almost there
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by Koikoi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
champions league's on arsenal 3-millan 0
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by atkinboy: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
oh eh oh le oh le
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by executinal(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
This AVB almost kill my Mikel angry angry. See how the guy is really doing fine cheesy cheesy
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by executinal(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
Yes we made it Up Dimateo
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mikel's style of play just turns my stomach. . .his sense of attack appears completely dead

@1forall,
i understand ur frustration and if u want my candid advise, try suicide. are u are coach? do u know better than the coaches that play mikel? do u know football? look at avb that benched mikel, where is he today? look at siasia that wan show himself on mikel, what happened to his position as our national coach? what is the name of ur current national coach? help me tell him to look for mikel and face what his likes faced.
this new chelsea man knows what is right and he has done it as u can see, what chelsea could not do at home, we have done away.
play mikel, win ur games and save ur job but bench mikel and bench ur job.
mikel is the real dirty jobman in chelsea but unfortunately, short sighted ppl like u can't see.
please instead of living and watching mikel games turn ur stomach, pls take rat poison as that will put these problems to rest. rest in , in advance.

the sky is blue and mikel is my guy.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by femi4: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lets get a regular penalty taker apart from Mata in the absence of Drogba and Lampard

I hate seeing this while posting: Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by Babamide(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
I won't wanna say this was a fluke victory. Let's see what happens against Tony Pulis men on saturday
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by SuyaEater(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
femi4:

Lets get a regular penalty taker apart from Mata in the absence of Drogba and Lampard

I hate seeing this while posting: Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

mata was selfish there, knowing his fellow country havent scored in ages, why not let torres take that penalty,
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by Detongue: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
It is not over 4 Chelsea. AVB was sent by satan 2 destroy Chelsea but God pass am. KTBFFH
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by 1forall: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
To all the half-wits allowing thoughtless patriotism blind your objective reasoning, have fun drooling over Mikel and keep backing the wrong horse. But while at it leave others to their opinions or is that too much for your aggresively defensive lines of thinking?
L shocked shocked k you don't have to share my view, you can think what you like but keep your insultive statements to yourselves or even better, just mind your business!
You can clamour for the guy as much as you wish but it wont change the FACT that he is a dead body in the Chelsea team more often than not. HE is the weak link that flattens the midfield whenever he plays because he contributes little or nothing (most times nothing) to forward play and is reluctant to make tackles.
In today's game he played better than usual a little bit but not until after we were leading by two goals and he (probably) was more at ease. Oriol Romeu has demonstrated that he is many lifetimes better than that midfield misfit called Mikel. One of you mor[i]o[/i]ns even insinuates that Mikel is Chelsea's saving grace! how laughable cheesy
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
To all the half-wits allowing thoughtless patriotism blind your objective reasoning, have fun drooling over Mikel and keep backing the wrong horse. But while at it leave others to their opinions or is that too much for your aggresively defensive lines of thinking?
L k you don't have to share my view, you can think what you like but keep your insultive statements to yourselves or even better, just mind your business!
You can clamour from the guy as much as you wish but it wont change the FACT that he is a dead body in the Chelsea team more often than not. HE is the weak link that flattens the midfield whenever he plays because he contributes little or nothing (most times nothing) to forward play and is reluctant to make tackles.
In today's game he played better than usual a little bit but not until after we were leading by two goals and he (probably) was more at ease. Orieol Romeu has demonstrated that he is many lifetimes better than that midfield misfit called Mikel. One of you morons even insinuates that Mikel is Chelsea's saving grace! how laughable

@1forall,
who asked u who plays better than mikel? the coach of the day played mikel and he did what he was played for and the team did what the owner and the fans want but u said watching mikel turns ur stomach. because this coach likes mikel and has started playing him, how do we save u the stress of stomach running week in, week out then i suggested SUICIDE for u. well, it is only a suggestion but if u choose to live, be ready to live with mikel's partern of play otherwise my brother - DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in fact, DIE BY FIRE! DIE BY FIRE!! DIE BY FIRE!!!.
na u buy mikel? na u dey pay him? is mikel responsible for your frustration in life? pls die! die!! die!!!
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
This Mukina2 wey sabi football (and politics sef) like this. . .is 'it' female true true abi male? I'd pay a small fortune to see 'his' or 'her' real picture and/or meet him or her in real life. Very intriguing NL personality.

Anyway, if Di Matteo miraculously wins the UCL 'by lucky', he would surely be appointed the substantive manager for next season and beyond. It seems a tall order, but nothing is impossible. Anyhow sha,thank God AVB is gone; e be like say e carry curse and bad luck for bodi.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by LAX89(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
1025:

@1forall,
who asked u who plays better than mikel? the coach of the day played mikel and he did what he was played for and the team did what the owner and the fans want but u said watching mikel turns ur stomach. because this coach likes mikel and has started playing him, how do we save u the stress of stomach running week in, week out then i suggested SUICIDE  for u. well, it is only a suggestion but if u choose to live, be ready to live with mikel's partern of play otherwise my brother - DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in fact, DIE BY FIRE! DIE BY FIRE!! DIE BY FIRE!!!.
na u buy mikel? na u dey pay him? is mikel responsible for your frustration in life? pls die! die!! die!!!

@1025

I like your aggressive attack style. Next time anybody try me on NL I'll unleash you on that person, anything wey u dey like shack, I'll deliver 1 carton to you. Deal?
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by Obinoscopy(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2012
1025, take am easy na. Or na mikel send u? Is he paying u for all the insults you are pouring on your keyboard?

Wonders shall never end
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by sniperwolf(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2012
I don't know if AVB would have won this game
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by LEXYLOV: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2012
Did drogba score
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by femi4: 4:03am On Mar 07, 2012
Drogba no play
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by dohome: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2012
This match will surprise a lot of people how the game will go in favour of birmigham, however i am not predicting anything for now,you watch out for what i have just said.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by BabaO2: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2012
We won the match, but not impressed.
i dont know if it is only me seeing it, we dont seem to have quality players.
Kalou cant control ball to naintain tempo of games
Mata cannot score penalties, though good fighter
Sturridge is a secondary school player, same problem too often
Torres,hmmm, what is the problem with this guy for Christ sake?
Mikel is doing averagely well.
Ivanocic, maybe Luiz are the quality players at the moment
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2012
@1025

I like your aggressive attack style. Next time anybody try me on NL I'll unleash you on that person, anything wey u dey like shack, I'll deliver 1 carton to you. Deal?

@lax89,
well, if u will unleash me on anyone, let it be an enemy of progress and i will work for u but if u are the real enemy of progress, then i will work for the other man. somebody said watching mikel play makes his stomach turn him and from all indications, there is a new coach who sees joy in playing the same mikel, what will u suggest for this man now? or would rather like this man suffer stomach turning week in week out for the rest of the season since he can't ask the coach to bench his winning team. the last coach was sacked over his inabilities to win games and this one has come to win so kilo de?mikel is part of the winning team and outside nigeria, no one changes a winning team that is why i suggested death for that man that does not like our mikel to play. are against mikel playing? if yes, i will suggest u change ur mind before i will unleash myself on u. God bless u as u think well.
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by 1025: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
Mikel's style of play just turns my stomach. . .his sense of attack appears completely dead

@1forall,
since ur stomach turns u with mikel's style of play and this coach has made him a regular player, i am sure u have chances of having a broken stomach. the more u hate this guy, the more the coach sees his relevance. are u aware that mikel just played two and won two since the departure of AVB
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by coogar: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2012
1025:

@1forall,
since ur stomach turns u with mikel's style of play and this coach has made him a regular player, i am sure u have chances of having a broken stomach. the more u hate this guy, the more the coach sees his relevance. are u aware that mikel just played two and won two since the departure of AVB

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-871307.192.html#msg10279970
Re: FA Cup: Birmingham Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On March 6th 2012 by 1forall: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Improve Yourself, Keshi Charges Mikel

Chief Coach of Nigeria’s Super Eagles, Steven Keshi, has challenged John Mikel Obi to improve on his game and start scoring goals to add value to his professional career amid the competition for first team shirt in the star-studded Chelsea. He added that Mikel as a defensive midfielder can score goals by surging forward to join his team’s attack. “Mikel is a good player, there is no doubt about that, but he should improve on his game and start scoring goals. . ."

Full story: [url=http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/20/improve-yourself-keshi-charges-mikel/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29]Mikel, improve yourself - Keshi[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celtic vs Barcelona - UCL - (0 - 1) On 1st October 2013 / Liverpool Vs Leicester City (2 - 2) On 1st January 2015 / Olympiacos Vs Manchester City: UCL (0 - 1) On 25th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.