Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

!*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! (2705 Views)

Mavin Records Presents Dprince - Goody Bag Video.... Hot & Fresh!!! / Durella - In The Zanga Video: Hot! / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by youngdigi(m): 5:02am On Oct 26, 2007
i love this song, video is  shocked as well

<a href="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80cuwsP55-U">Watch Video Here</a>
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by skingo(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2007
omo faze. nothing do faze. u don carry your level go another side. from now on, i expect you to keep the standard, i appreciate your effort and work ethic my person. good job. you deserve the fruits of your labor. because u are doing good!
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by Modups1(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2007
faze, faze, faze u too much jo kiss
luvly video
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by WarfyBoy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2007
na only Kpo kpo di kpo

una don c tatto gals, mem were dt guy for get d idea wey im take shoot those videos, inshort all the videos na classic, mem independent crew r just tooo much

FAZE till air scarce

u toooooooooooooo much bros
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by youngdigi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2007
do u have a link to tatoo girls? can u upload?
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
Faze, I'm speechless, He's simply marvelous and there's still more to come
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2007
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2007
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2007
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by sect(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
kpo kpo di kpo is just one amongst others,check out his other videos and you will fall in love with it.p square is another classic video maker,i just watched do me video today & i was amazed at the quality of it,2face need to recieve serious lectures from faze & p square on video making,he almost tried with if love is a crime only to spoil it with the accident scene,i don't know what car accident has got to do with crime for crying out loud.
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
@sect, nice one again
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by naija4laif: 4:32am On Oct 27, 2007
to watch the video for tatoo girl,letter to my brother and loving you everyday by FAZE
go to this link http://9jatunes.com/#news
and click on watch videos.
hope u works for u guyz coz it did for mi, grin
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2007
Faze, u'll live for ME
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2007
and mee too
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by youngdigi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2007
naija4laif:

to watch the video for tatoo girl,letter to my brother and loving you everyday by FAZE
go to this link http://9jatunes.com/#news
and click on watch videos.
hope u works for u guys because it did for mi, grin
nice, ill really like to know where they shot those videos, dey all look so good, the guy is lookin fresh as well, the girls are all pretty, im truly impressed, such elegant videos, pls where is BLACKFACE? whats he doing wiht himself? is he making any sort of buzz in naija?
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2007
The videos were shot in SA
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by djd1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2007
yo how did yall see the video. this link ain't working yo. its givin me a error msg. whats up wit dat?
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2007
Look at faze fans, it's a shame to see that, the only thing you people can brag about is how hot the video is, sha na video we go chop, why are your not making comment based on his lyrics or the song it self

His fans are bunch of hypocrites, i can remember clearly when 2face shot his last video at Ghana, everyone criticized him stating "Is Nigeria not good enough for him anymore" but faze just did the same thing, and you guys are giving him props !!!!!!!rubbish. Btw, his a copy cat also

That is why 2face is always going to be the best kiss kiss, 2baba forever
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by djd1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2007
young digi. can u re-up that kpo di kpo kpo link again. it aint' workin for me dawg
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by YourFather: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2007
So this fans are making noise for this,  ok he stepped up,  hope he can continue. But I still don't believe this is the best we can do.

But here is the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=80cuwsP55-You

copy and paste the link into your address bar and change You to the Letter You

or just go to youtube and type in "dikpo"

And while you there check out this video made in Naija!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7THQ57pfQCA
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2007
@moodylady,
u should be ashamed of urself cos u r blind to see that faze is far way advanced in lyrics, vocals(no contest) and live performance. His videos are just more feathers to his cap. No one criticized tuface for shooting in Ghana, he was criticized for the ghanian tshirt he wore and faze is not a copy cat cos he started shooting his videos in SA long before tuface did his in ghana, he just had to wait till everything is done before releasing them. I advice u research more before posting any further cos u just made a big mess of urself. No harm intended, just the truth
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by youngdigi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2007
moodylady , u sound like u mad at faze or something in life just frustrated u totallylipsrsealed

anyways, u must be a clear hater if u think this song does not rock, i'm not here to argue on who's better , theres a thread comparing both albums already, but this song rocks hard, the video was a perfect match for the song also
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:31am On Oct 29, 2007
pheesayor:

@moodylady,
u should be ashamed of yourself because you're blind to see that faze is far way advanced in lyrics, vocals(no contest) and live performance. His videos are just more feathers to his cap. No one criticized tuface for shooting in Ghana, he was criticized for the ghanian tshirt he wore and faze is not a copy cat because he started shooting his videos in SA long before tuface did his in ghana, he just had to wait till everything is done before releasing them. I advice u research more before posting any further because u just made a big mess of yourself. No harm intended, just the truth
Ashamed of what shocked shocked shocked because i was stating the truth that 2face is better faze . yawn yawn same whole thing, releasing it when undecided2015 lol lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG i just saw the video shocked shocked shocked wtf was he dancing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, plz can someone tell me oh shocked shocked, chie chie i never knew he was usher abi na chris brown, ROTFL doing the Michael Jackson slide dance. There is nothing special about that video, i still believe "If love is crime" video is stilll the best kiss kiss kiss kiss

And can you guys advice him to stop yelling or screaming it's really annoying sef grin grin grin, the guy is not even fine, wassup with that dreads sef, tooo too ugly and why do they have Chinese people in the video

Fze new name is now faze wanna be American boy grin grin
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2007
hey moodylady, I wont wanna start any argument here, go thru this thread with arguements between me, concrete, mrmeetoo, effa, baro, warfyboy, sect and a couple ofcothers https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=40246.msg1626906#msg1626906 This thread is not for argument, If u wanna argue, meet me on that thread and I'll be there for you, peace!!!
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by youngdigi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2007
moodylady, u kno i agree with u to a point, on tryna americanize their videos, but i think thats happening in all our nigerian videos, we are not even showcasing our beautiful african women, no proper identity in our music videos, if anything i think that shud be stopped, its not so bad as of yet, but i think theres gonnabe more of it as time goes on, i think there was a dbanj video i saw also showcasing a white girl, i was like this is crap, faze's most of his videos have white women in them, dont get me wrong i dont have naything against white women, but i think we africans have so many beautiful women that can cause worldwide disasters, but we choose to neglect
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
young_digi:

moodylady, u kno i agree with u to a point, on trying to americanize their videos, but i think thats happening in all our nigerian videos, we are not even showcasing our beautiful african women, no proper identity in our music videos, if anything i think that should be stopped, its not so bad as of yet, but i think theres gonnabe more of it as time goes on, i think there was a dbanj video i saw also showcasing a white girl, i was like this is crap, faze's most of his videos have white women in them, don't get me wrong i don't have naything against white women, but i think we africans have so many beautiful women that can cause worldwide disasters, but we choose to neglect
I second this comment wink wink wink, have been thinking about it for quite a while now, like can't we just show our culture in the videos, why pretend to be something we are not. I was watching this Christian video on youtube, I don't know if you have heard of the group called infinity, they sang the song Olori Oko, the video was lovely, and they were dancing the cutlture dance. you can check the video out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOUQAzQlpDI.

Nigerian Artists need to original and stop copying this oyibos
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by mrmetoo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2007
@Moodylady

I had not read your posts b4 now and its almost as if we're saying the same thing. You might want to join the thread pheesayor posted earlier tho, I think u'll find it very interesting.
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
I actually follow that particular thread but you guys are great and the comments are very interesting but I felt you guys have already said everything
Re: !*new*! Faze - Kpo Kpo Di Kpokpo (video) !hot! by pheesayor(m): 1:50am On Oct 30, 2007
sighs***********

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves Donnie Mcclurklin?: Lets Talk About Him / DJ Tosski – The Best Of Wizkid / Exclusive: Wizkid Ft. Olusesi --> Sisi Nene (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.