Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Got You Laughing? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Got You Laughing? (2752 Views)

Jokes That'll Keep You Laughing All Day Long / Extremely Hilarious Photos Poised To Keep You Laughing All Day / Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2007
here's a funny one,

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave . I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would tell me to take a few days off.
So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blond) asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb.
He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days." I jumped down and walked out of the office.
When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her ".And where do you think you're going?"

(You're gonna love this, )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark."
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2007
A small tourist hotel was all abuzz about an afternoon wedding where the groom was 95 and the bride was 23. The groom looked pretty feeble and the feeling was that the wedding night might kill him, because his bride was a healthy, vivacious young woman.
But lo and behold, the next morning, the bride came down the main staircase slowly, step by step, hanging onto the banister for dear life.
She finally managed to get to the counter of the little shop in the hotel. The clerk looked really concerned, "Whatever happened to you, honey? You look like you've been wrestling an alligator!"
The bride groaned, hung on to the counter and managed to speak,
"Ohhh God! He told me he'd been saving up for 75 years, and I thought he meant his money!!"
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2007
Subject: Aminu Kano Airport

Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 09:35:21 +0000

>Hausa flight discussion

A flight from London to Kano develops faults in Nigerian airspace.

>very worried the captain calls the Aminu Kano airport.

>”Aminu Kano airport this is captain smith reporting flight 007””Do

>you copy?”

>Kano tower;- “yes Alhaji Smith we cofi”

>British Airways “Flight 007 Reporting technical faults”

>Kano tower;- “kai haba!”

>British Airways; - “sorry tower couldn’t get that”

>Kano tower; - “okay phlight 00Seben kan you tune fawa in injin?”=

>British Airways; - “Negative power in engines dead”

>Kano tower;- “Walahi?”

>British Airways; - “Negative didn’t copy”

>Kano Tower;- “Kan u kom down to altitude twenty thousand peet?”=

>British Airways;- “negative tower, wings wont respond”

>Kano tower;- “kai!”

>British Airways;- “negative didn’t copy that tower”

>Kano Tower;- “okay d flane will kom down in som tym due to low injin

>fawa,ofun yo taya at altidute sis thousan fit, due 1st sebenty digri”

>British Airways;- “Negative, cant activate the landing gear”

>Kano tower;- ‘wayyo!’

>British Airways;- “awaiting order, flight 007”

>Kano Towers;- “okay refit apta me”

>British Airways;- “okay what?”

>Kano Tower;- “ASHADU ANLA ILAHA ILLALAHU, WA ASHADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN RASULULLAHI!
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2007
Who is this do you read other post's at all.
Re: Got You Laughing? by jiddah: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2007
nope i don't. kind of have other things to do cool
Re: Got You Laughing? by ituen(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2007
THEN VISIT OLDER JOKES SO U DONT DOUBLE PASTE angry angry angry angry
Re: Got You Laughing? by Aiphie(f): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2007
Joke num 1 n 2 r new to me and very grin grin grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by clemcykul(f): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2007
they are really funny and new to me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dear teadr uve seen al the jokes dat quite an achievement why dont u go on break till new jokes come up kiss
Re: Got You Laughing? by folahann(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2007
O! my God
Re: Got You Laughing? by kronkykay(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2007
sweet jeez.
saving for 75yrs? God help the bride!
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2007
at 95yrs he wouldnt have done more than a dead rat
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2007
meaning
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2007
a man can never be sexually active at 95yrs.never*na yam*
Re: Got You Laughing? by kronkykay(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2007
showbobo:

a man can never be sexually active at 95yrs.never*na yam*

na bread.

wait till you see my dead grandfther. he's registering on nairaland right now.
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2007
*patiently waiting*
Re: Got You Laughing? by surugede(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2007
make una c ituen  ooooo
who is ituen to say that someone else of a double paste is'nt it a case of the kettle calling the pot black?

and who is tope_teadr  to crictize someone else joke? guy i don't think you're qualified to do that, u ve got no comic side in u. i'm not [sup][/sup]sorry to say that
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2007
@surugede
please hepl me tell Ituen and tedy bear sorry tope_teadr the truth.

that guy ituen got potentilas but he lacks self confidence so he goes about copying ppls jokes from other sites and pasting here. itune be original as for tope_teadr i dont even know his role in NL, he is one of those butterflies that think they are birds
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2007
Ok ok i apologise.
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2007
inxx:

@surugede
please hepl me tell Ituen and tedy bear sorry tope_teadr the truth.

that guy ituen got potentilas but he lacks self confidence so he goes about copying ppls jokes from other sites and pasting here. itune be original as for tope_teadr i don't even know his role in Nairaland, he is one of those butterflies that think they are birds

Your second post on nairaland is as dumb as you are.i wonder what your first post would be, maybe"I AM FOOLISH AND HERE TO EXHIBIT MY FOOLISHNESS", Scumbag
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2007
That's a lot guy. You showed them all.
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2007
*Going to get his rifle to shoot the hater*
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2007
Pls shoot them all.
Re: Got You Laughing? by babadee(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2007
not bad at all!
Re: Got You Laughing? by mimiko(f): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2007
cool jokes
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2007
@show bobo
1. the truth hs nothing to do with how many times u contribute. the first joke of the poster has not been posted in Nairaland before (prove me wrong if u can) so y should ituen and tedy bear be accusing the young man of "copy paste" from where. All ituens "copy paste' who accused him of them .

i can c u guys a forming gang worse than hte ND millitants, mind u, Nairaland Jokes segment do not belong to anyone. if there is any 1 i respect  here its  SAM MILLA his jokes are original. for showbobo,i no even know wetin u dey do here. your just an o yes member, sorryooooo
Re: Got You Laughing? by freezy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hmmn. . . original. Now u mite wanna explain what u mean by original, cos i happen to know the sources of some of Mr. Sam Milla jokes. Some of them, i knew as far back as secondary school. I also observed that this is your seventh post on naiaraland so i really dont think that u r in the best position to tell us some history on the blog, ok?
Re: Got You Laughing? by iwajay(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2007
inxx pal, what freezy is saying in a nut shell is that you should shut the f*ck up and stop pissing in your pant. grin grin
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
@ frezzy

that was my 9th post as nxx but not "my first post"[b][/b]
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2007
@INXX

Hey fu*kface.i might be an O YES member but at least i'm not some new member like ya trying to seek attention and increase his posts.Thanks to Nairaland cos if not for them i wonder how on earth you would even know what JOKES are.Also,i wonder why a JJC like ya should be asking me what i'm doing here.for your advice shithead,you better get your ass off here before i shove my foot in it.
Re: Got You Laughing? by inxx(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2007
THANK GOD U KNWO U R AN O YES MEMBER, HAVE U FINISHED WITH UR ASSINGMENT school boy
Re: Got You Laughing? by showbobo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
what does a LAY-ABOUT like ya know about school??or u think say na SEPE dem dey drink for there.na OSHODI be the place for AGBERO like you to dey collect #20.
Re: Got You Laughing? by topeteadr(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2007
Ignore that inxx sucker. He is the most eccentric transgendered on nairaland. Just ignor him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Very Protective Mother Goose Causes Chaos At Campus / Very Funny Quotes By "President Robert Mugabe" On Relationships / ** You Know You Grew Up In Naija Hoodies If U Rmbr This**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.